Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

She tried to brush the corpse arm of her sholder as she ran down the sewer street.
"Why is thier Zombies in the Sewers?" She asked surpiced and in shock of the fact they where right underniether them all along.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 pm

"your demon friend attracked them" pain answered and disappeared in a flash.
she could hear a zombie roaring and a whole lot then run out the pipes and after her, some even jumped into her way.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh great." She snarled, as she tried to avoid the dead as she ran down the pipe.
"I will need to exit soon I cant keep all this up for long you know."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 pm

"then find yourself a way up while i food the pipes" he told her as she run pass him while he was spinning a wheel to turn the waters on.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

"Helpful." She muttered looking around to find the nearist exit and in which she found and ran as fast as she could too.
At that point she wasted no time and started to climb up as fats as she could using all her force to slide aside the grate.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 am

bex got up just when the flood spoiled away the undead that followed her.

with some force ahe managed to move the grate and a hand grabbed hers and helped her up.
"i guss that was the last running for today i found a motorbike" pain told her.
they stood in the middle of a street that lead back theough a forest to town.

a motorbike in the middle of nowhere?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:17 pm

"Really?" Bex said not going to question the strange antiques of Pain anymore. "Well I guess its bter then the near death sewer run."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm

pain sat onto the motorbike.
"sit down behind me and hold on tight, haven been using such machines in about 50 years" he told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

"Great." She rolled her eyes.
She sat behind him on the bike and held on.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:29 pm

pain drove off with her.

---

meanwhile another boy kicked the rubble and cars out the way as he apporached the sewers entry and looked down with a growl due that they were flooded.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm

"Think you can track them brother." A rather emotionless voice echoed from the nearby tree, Tyrel's sister sat there watching down upon him. "Why play so many silly games with these bloods?"
She sighed and jumped down from the tree next to him.

(Will update first post with a profile of her :') )
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 pm

tyrel looked at her and then down to the sewers.
"...i am not going down there shall jack try find that girl" he said.
"...i am afraid that we will lose track of them if we dont follow" jack told them.
"and i am afraid that you are an idiot, i am a vampire not some sort of fish... the water will simply wash me down the sewers!" tyrel growled
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:04 pm

"Surily they could have not gotten that far within so short of a time of that flooding, we should be able to track them from above ground anyway. If not wet foot prints we will be able to pick a scent from the girl at least, humans are so pathetic that way." Rosetta said uncaring but just helping out her brother. "Even though time we find it the scent wont be fresh we ill get an idea of which way they have travelled."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

jack looked at both.
"fine"

tyrel just nodded and walked back to the convoy with his sister.
"annoying fate... stuck with this human" he muttered
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"I can see why no sense in moral, something smells of about him anyway. He has been from earth and back. Any idea when you can escape brother?" She asked him. "After all the night awaits the presence of us again and when was the last time you fed? Surily he does not provide it that much. None of the goody goodies do."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:04 pm

tyrel looked at her.
"i need my cursed blade back, then i can escape however... i had not fed in ages... probably cos i have been sleeping for about dacades" he told her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

"You need to feed brother and if you tell me where I can get such blade I will arrange something to get it back." She told him. "After all you can't keep working for such pests."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

"pests? far to kind for them" tyrel told her.
"however they hid it good, but what they dont know is that i can sense it always" he added and walked with her into the convoy.
"anyway, ready for hunt if you are, though keep in mind that the pests will become even worse later"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

"More then happy for a hunt and I care less about these pests they dont pose any threat. What's the worse they can do to a prepared Vampire?" She told him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 pm

"probably to be a pest" tyrel told her.
"however lead the way, i follow"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 pm

"This way then brother, I have a taste little mortal in mind." She said in her mind she had been leaving this one for awhile but it seemed almost all to fitting for now.
She led the way down a few streets and then stopped outside a house.
"This is the house brother, but I shell check the coast is ok." She said leaping up a tree and up on to the houses roof and over to the other side.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 pm

tyrel watched his chester from below and crosed his arms before his chest.
//just be careful// he thought and sighed.

what had him got here? for long he was sleeping, resting but then they took what was his and he followed cross the ocean and broke into their base like an nightmare to take back what was his but he could jet not recall why he was resting so long and why deep in a cave grave.
well... he kind of cared less right now.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"Bother brother." Came the low voice of his sister who was calling him from the front door. "Don't worry I have subdued them all so they are all in a deep sleep. Its feast time brother.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 pm

tyrel broke from his thoughts and looked up, then grinned at his sister.
"skilled as ever" he told her and walked in and straight to have a look at their tonights meal.
"so why did you choose this house?" he asked the as he walked through the corridor.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:09 pm

"Kids there young and the most tasty when younger and innocent, plus the parents anit really that old either so its a range of what you would prefer the better." She told him. "Only the best for my brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next