Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:58 pm

tyrel looked at her and sighed to himself.
"right, you have a point there" he said and looked over to the doctor.

"Doctor... what kind of doctor?" he then asked, simply accepting that if the doctor would want him to know a proper name then he would tell him and if not it was fine anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Just a Doctor its what everyone calls me, I don't really specialize in anything." The Doctor told him, before he tapped Bex on the shoulder. "Good work by the way could not have said better myself."
"Thanks." She said to the doctor before turning to Tyrel. "So your gonna come?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 pm

"i guess so after what he said though only at sunset" pain answered bex.

tyrel looked at bex still, then shifted his eyes at pain.
"right... pain... what kind of name is that anyway for a wanna-be-angel?" tyrel asked calmly, attempting to annoy or even offend pain but failed as pain grinned.

"a fitting one... anything in life comes with a price and most times its pain, isn't it? you know what i mean dont you" pain asked tyrel back, to return the attempt of annoying but only received silence from tyrel and a still very calm and controlled expression.
after a few moments after pain huffed "hey not fair to punish me with silence!" and with that folded his arms before his chest.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:49 pm

"This will be interesting..." The demon laughed, as Bex sighed.
"Boys will be boys." Bex shrugged, as Bex found a place to sit down. "Well we have been through a bit maybe travelling at night will make it cooler for us, after all we have a long way to go and it could possibly keep us hidden. Besides a rest now sounds great."
"Just don't get too cosy." The Doctor told her.
"I won't." Bex said before turning to Tyrel. "What's being a vampire like? Is it like it says in every book?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 am

pain too sat down at a corner from where he could see the surroundings.

tyrel looked back to bex.
"this is my first day being one, so we are all to find out... for now i can say the sunlight hurt and most in my eyes"

"do you believe this fragile human boy will be able to control his now more animalish and darker trails of nature?... everyone here could fall prey" a voice whispered to the doctor "even timelord... though your blood would probably harm him more then feed his hunger"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 am

"Don't be afried to ask if you need anything then" Bex told him.
"They could or they might not, its all about the risk really. A new born vampire! How can I not resist." He spoke back but in his head, he was all to happy about the idea of being able to watch almost stud the new form.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 am

tyrel rose both eyebrows to bex offer, wondering if he got it right and if she would really mean it.. however he shook the thoughts in his head away and once again closed his eyes to rest in a very light sleep, more of an trance and this for quite some time till it seemed he was in a state of hibernation with a very slow breathing.

"hmpf... what is it with you being so nice while the world around you is a cruel place to be?" pain asked bex as he looked over to her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 am

"Someone has to show a bit of kindness other wise the darkness sets. Don't you get that tho Pain? When the world around you feels dead and then someone shows you a bit of kindness or happiness and you just don't want to let go of that because it feels so good. It warms a heart no matter how cold it can get, when its in a time of need in splinters that ice. Every heart craves it even if its too scared to admit it." Bex told him. "You probably won't agree with me and say it may get me killed but that is the truth of desire."
"Human's all foolish to the bone." The demon chuffed.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:12 am

pain grinned at her
"kindness... happiness... thinks that ease the pain i study in... from the first moment i saw you i knew you will be a great assistant and help in my studies... however not every being in this great universe is cable of feelings as you kind do Bex. so be careful. at some points kindness is misplaced especially in war" he told her, not really to pull her bright temper down but make her think about it.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 am

"If you say so but all great designs are the same and something gives to it even if it does not have it." Bex told him. "Things adapt and change, just look at yourself your no different from me. You show kindness and even Tyrel can after all its just the instincts that have changed not the code."
"She has a point you know." The Doctor said who was now sat gazing into the distance. "I have even seen a Dalek cry and now that's not very often you get that its emotions expect hate and destruction was suppose to be destroyed and yet I have met a few in a time of need that have been subdued by the kindness of some of my companions. Its truely a few few people that can understand the desires of others and touch even a heart that is not there."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 am

Pain was silent for a moment, looking at bex, then the doctor.
"Well... i will think about your point there"

He rested his head agains the wall he was siting against and hours passed by.
"You know about darkness... it is in every being and for you its quite a lot, isnt it doctor?" The voice from before asked the doc.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 am

"Yes I know a lot about darkness and no amount of what I do can ever make up for that darkness I have made myself." He told him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Meanwhile the dark of the night was setting. The night was clear stars to see and by that time tyrel opened his eyes again and stood up.
Now was the moment where he would prove wether being beast or man.
He couldnt stop himself from turning his head slightly and looking at bex. Would she fall victim?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

"Wow the night sky is so much better back now then it is later!" Bex said gazing up at them before standing up. "But I guess we had better get a move on time is fleeting."
"Very true." The Doctor said as he watched Tyrel's gazes, he did not exically trust him but niether did he untrust him, but he would keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm

tyrel said nothing but gave a short nod.

pain awoke from haveing fallen asleep and blinked as he looked around, having to reorientate himself.
he looked over to bex and spotted tyrel to which he stood up.
"hey!" he exclaimed, snapping his finger to which tyrel looked over to him.
"no prey, got it?" pain asked to which tyrel simply rose an eyebrow then looked straight forward.
"...anyone else hungry?" he then asked into the group.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:33 pm

"Maybe a little." Bex said not really have thought about food, but since she started the journey they had really no time to think about eating. "But what is there to eat in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:40 pm

"animals of course, i be back soon" tyrel replied and went on walking into the woods.

"i wonder who is the animal, him, those in the woods or we all" pain said with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm

"Don't think like that, we are all animals in a sense only humans like to separate themselves from that matter." Bex told him. "But we have to have more faith in him, after all noone else is going to."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Tyrel meanwhile sneakrd through the woods, all his senses concentrating to find prey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10