Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:45 pm

pain thought about it and nodded
"ready to go when you are"

---

jack remained silent for a few moments "i hope its not your doing, 4 dead bodies had been foubd!" jack then replied but more calm now.
"now get to your quarters"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

"Allways ready, can't not be." She told him standing up placing the plastic bag of food away in her rucksack.

----

"You act as though we are the only threat here, why not concentrate on this person you are after? You may just be able to catch them then." Rosetta told him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

he got up too and walked outside to lift the bike back up but as soon he opened the door he could see a bunch of punks messing around.
"hey look what we got there, two damn fools!" one shouted at the others and one of the bigger ones, who had his hair set up colourfully in a Iroquois way, walked towards them both.
"who the hell had allowed you two to hang up in our place!" he asked in a gressive tone and his breath smell terribilly for wodka and beer.

---

jack just groaned and went to his desk to check on a few thinks.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"Hey, but that is no way to speak to a lady. We where temporarily using it, if you have a problem blame me it was my fault we had to stop here." She told them, Bex was not frightened to set them right just like the bullies when she was younger. "If you let us leave in peace, we will go and you will never see us again."

-----

"Thats how you deal with a human." Rosetta was pleased with herself but cared not to show it.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 pm

all 3 of the punks looked over to bex and the biggest one laughed.
"the girl taking all the blame? well fine for me" the biggest one said and pushed bex back into the house.
pain looked after her and then to the other punks.
one of them pulled an knife and grinned at pain
"give me all your money!" he said to which pain smiled.
"i am afraid i have none but maybe she has some" pain answered to which the other two punks looked puzzld, then laughed.
"Already falling into ya girls back? cowardly bastardo" the one with the knife said.
"now stop screwing with us and give us ya money!"

---

tyrel jumped onto his bed and rose an eyebrow at rosetta.
"maybe... you are skilled with words rose, but may i ask you a question?" he started.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"What do you want!" Bex growled madded by the push. "If you think your trying anything think again your getting nothing from me!"
"This should be good." The demon whispered at the back of her head and she could feel the grin on his face, he took delight in her misery.

----

"Sure brother." She said.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 pm

pain outside was forced to take off most his cloth to prove he had nothing with him, to which the punks laughed.
"get lost you worm!" the one with the knife laughed and walked in with the other.

"you think so, yeah i guess" the big punk said and moved closer, to force her to back off but just then the other two answered.
"oh boys, someone thinks shes tuff, lets teach her!" the big one said to which the other two moved quickly towards bex, one with his knife still in his hand.

what would come over bex now? poor bex...

---

"well first i am sorry if it may despair you but... what is the difference etween human and vampire?" tyrel asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Bex stood her ground.
"I don't think I am tuff just more not bowing down to you lot, why should I after all? Show repect and I may show some back." She told them not frightened as such by the knife but knew she had to becareful.
"Huh! I would like to see how that would work..." The demon laughed, he was holding it back so he culd hear the whole thing but none such luck.
"Shut up you." She uttered under her breath as she looked her eyes towards the side of her head.

-----

"The difference brother? We may have well descended from them but we have the better morals, are abilities are far more better. We don't go killing other vampires because we argue even if we do fight we do not wipe each other out. Sure we have common morals, but are ways are different and despite us sucking blood they have killed far more of thier own kind then we could ever of them." She stated.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 pm

suddenly one of the punks pushed her hard, to make her fall backwards onto the broken sofa.
"hold her still!" the big one said and the other two went to do so.

it looked really bad for bex and pain was nowhere showing up...

---

"not sure about this better moral, for you maybe" tyrel said to rose and rested his head back, staring at the celling in thought.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Bex struggled against there grip
"LET ME GO!" She growled. "I swear down!..."
She realised her threat was going on empty ears, 'so good that Pain is, I bet he has left anyway.' The thought ran through her mind.
"Well I am enjoying this." The Demon told her. "For once its not me doing the harm."
She just growled at that as she struggled to get away.
---
"Niether of us are different." She told him. "We lay out far different from them thats why we branched away."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm

the big one was about to get rid of her clothes just as time seemed to have stopped and anything dimmed.
pain walked through the darkness, up behind the punk with the knife.
"why should he have then fun? dont you want to take what you desire? take it i say, show them who is boss!" he whispered into the punks ear with a dangerous smile towards bex but he looked right through her cos i was meant for the demon.

this all was unseen for bex cos she was human but not for the demon, all she could see was that the one with the knife suddenly got nuts and rammed his knife into the big ones guts.
"SHES MINE!" the one with the knife shouted and the big one yelled in pain and railed back, holding the stoong bleeding wound.
"YOUR CRAZY!" the other one shouted but only to face the knife, to which he run off like the devil was after him.
it got worse, the one running tripped and crushed to the rotten wooden floor as he fell.

pain then stood in the room, visible for bex aswell and smiled. "and i thought they were your friend, look what you done" he said out loud to the punk with the knife, who just then realized what he had done and threw the knife away with shaking hands.

---

tyrel continued to look up in thought.
"maybe, one day both desire peace" he muttered
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm

"Ah, interesting what we have here." A buzzing sound came from a dark door way along with a small green light, then a man stepped into view flicking a switch on the strange device that made its top pop up. "You talked him into it, so he can not really blame himself you just took advantage."
He continued on stepping forward towards them all.
"Shame I was not quicker, seems I am a little late on the break out anyway. Always late... Never mind though!" He looked at what had gone on, he strolled up to Bex and in a lower understanding tone spoke to her. "I know it was low in all respect, but I can also see you won't sink to his level."
His eyes glanced into each of hers eqauily before giving her a smile like he had examined her over some how. She genially nodded and went to help the bleeding man, he was right no matter what he would have done she was not gonna scoop as low as him so showed the better side.
"As for you!" The Doctor swirled on his heals looking towards Pain. "What's your game hey? Demons all around well your an angel expect there is really no difference in between really."
He strolled up to the hole in the floor where the other fell through to see if there was a possible chance, although he did not have high hopes with the way the house was.

"They are both just spoil sports." He huffed at the back of Bex's mind as Bex ignored to help the injured Punk.

-----

"Some humans, but not all. They only seek to control, take and try to live on." She told him. "They would kill there own young over them."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 am

pain looked over to the man who suddenly appeared and titled his head at the man and his device.
pains smile disappeard into a puzzled face cos he could not make out when this man suddlenly had appeared from but he got huffy on what the man said.
"hey, i may have talked it into him but it has to be in him to work and second i was not simply going to watch while they try to, let me say it this way, dishonour her" pain said to his defence and crossed his arms before his chest, he then looked over to bex to check if she was alright.
"anyway who are you?" he then asked the man.

---

"as you said not all of them... however its always the good people who get hurt" tyrel told her and looked over to her with a faint smile.
just then someone knocked on their door.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 pm

He sighed seeing no sign of the man not even after scanning it with his strange device that he slipped back in to his inner jacket pocket.
"I am The Doctor." He told him before picking something out of his pocket and batting a small wooden like ball full of strange carvings on it. "Thing is you manipulated in a bad way anything would have gone and you drew up a bad side. He could have killed her as well, but you did not think about that. Good thing he came to his senses when he did."

He placed the strange orb back away in his pocket before helping Bex. Who had badged the punk up.
"You have done this before." He told her. "I am impressed he should be ok, but everyone needs to get out now because this house is unsafe."
She nodded her head as the Doctor walked up to the grief stricken friend of the punk.
"Its your turn to set things right now, you need to help your friend out of here to a hospital." The Doctor told the punk. "If not your friend could die."

-----

"Whos there?" Rosetta sighed not lining it up for the joke.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 pm

"doctor... doctor who?" pain asked and frowned darkly.
"beside i would not let her die, unlike some others here who keep hiding" he grumped for his defence but the doctor probably was right and knowing this only mad him angry for some reason.

the punk nodded and carefully helped his fried to get out of there but what about the 3rd one?

---

"jack, open up i dont have my hands free" jacks voice came frrom behind the door.

the punk looked at the doctor and nodded
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 pm

"Just the Doctor and I was not hiding I simply was heading out after finding what I was after and drew across this thorn. Nether the less we have one more member of this trio to find are you going to help?" He asked him. "He fell through the floor but he must have rolled or moved, there was no sign of him when I looked over. I am aware you can help there tho."

----

Rosetta growled before opening the door to him.
"How long have you be there?" She asked him before letting him past.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 pm

pain rose a eyebrow.
"i dont meant you" he told then doctor and looked to bex cos he meant the demon who bugged her.
pain then sighed.
"i could lead a helping hand... only for once i guess" he then said and jumped down the hole.
"EW!" he then gasped to whatever he saw down there.

---

jack walked in and placed a large plate onto their desk.
tyrel looked over and frowned
"blood?"
"yes blood, animal blood though... we are in the same boat so i we have to work as a team, not agaisnt each other" jack said.
"peace-offering? unbelievable to see this" tyrel then said and looked at rose to see her opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 pm

"I feared that." The Doctor sighed when he herd Pain.
He turned and walked over to Bex after what Pain had said about someone hiding he grew interested.
"Have an uninvited guest do we?" He said. "I was not sure at first, but seems he has confirmed it."
He scanned her over with the sonic once again.
"Not a nice intruder ether." He said rolling up her sleeved arm of her hoodie looking at the bandages and he scanned it with the sonic. "I guess he has promised to help you with it. What's your name?"
"Just call me Bex." She said amazed at the man. "What is that..."
"This?" He said spinning the device around before pocketing it. "Its my Sonic Screwdriver does everything but wood. Bex is a lovely name short for Rebecca? That's a nice name too why are you hiding it? Wait no its about your past isnt it? Running? Just like me. Never mind that though nice to meet you Bex."

----

Rosetta did not look to pleased but she had to accept it on behalf of her brother.
"Thanks I guess." She said telling she was not to pleased but accepted the request.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

pain walked around the basement, disgusted by all the spiderwebs down there.
"someone here?" pain asked and used one of his feathers to light the rooms up.
//hell... what am i doing down here in this grav?!// he growled in his mind.

---

jack sighed quietly, understanding very well and so went back out.
"i can only try to make thinks go better" he said and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 pm

"I wonder if your friend has found the other yet." He walked up to the edge but tested each board on the way so he would not plummet to the same fate. "Any luck?"

----

"I can't full trust him, after all he has you under lock and key. I know very well he does not trust us." She said to Tyrel.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"not yet" pain answered but then found the punk in a corner.
"oh... found him..." pain added.

"STAY AWAY FREAK!" the punk shouted and threw some stuff at pain. who just groaned and slapped anythign aside.

---

tyrel just shrugged.
"better then nothing"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 pm

"Even though you don't need it, becareful!" He called down. "Frightened is an underestmate here."

----

"Yes but why does he expect us to trust him if he does not trust us?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:26 am

"stop it, you have to get out of here!" pain growled in annoyence.
the laste punk run past the hole, running for the stairs as he run from pain.

---

"humans are strange beings anyway trust is not simply given, is it?" tyrel asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:57 am

"Watch the stairs!" The Doctor called after the punk warning him. "Some are a little lose others a bit rotten."

----

"No its not." She agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 pm

to late, the punk run up the stairs and crashed then right through with a yell.
pain facepalmed as he heard the yell and then slowly apporached the young punk.
"...boy, listen closely, i will not hurt you, now get your ass up and let us leve this terrible basement, okay?" pain said, trying to give his best side once and it worked as he was able to help the punk out the broken bars of wood.
it was easy for pain, by uising his wings as help, to jump back up to the doctor with the punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next