Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:23 pm

"Right we had best get out of here this place is not safe." The Doctor told them all, as he hung back to make sure eveyone got out safe.
Bex was the first to leave facing the fresh air rather ten the rotten smell of the dump, she breaved a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 pm

pain stepped out too but looked rather annoyed of the situation.
he let go of the punk who rushed and picked his bike up to rush after his friends.

"so...doctor... excuse us but we have work to do" pain said and walked pass the doctor and straight to bex. he lied a arm around her shoulder and turned her away from the doctor and draged her off to the bike.
"we have something to find in london, dont we?" he asked her with a grin as he walked towards thier bike.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm

"London? Oddily enough that's my next stop." The Doctor said in wondering about Pain. "I can give you a lift if you like. I can get you there 5 minutes ago."
"5 minutes ago?" Bex said pulling herself away from Pain. "Is that implying..."
"Yes I can travel in time." The Doctor told her seeing how stunned her face was. "Come see for yourself."
The Doctor started to walk on down the street.
"Sorry but I have to see this." Bex said as she took of after him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

//could just run him over with the bike and that would be it!// pain growled in his mind and picked the old bike up as he followed after them.
"just tell me one thing, why are you trusting him? he poped up out of no where and played the smark guy. its not like he helped you out with him!" pain said, meaning the demon.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:13 pm

"No but he has good intentions. I don't know why but there is something about him I can't explain he looks young but his eyes seem old." Bex told Pain, as the Doctor swirled around in front of a blue box.
"That has a simple answer too it, I am old over 1,000 in fact. Anyway never mind that now this is the TARDIS - Time And Relative Demention In Space.." He turned back unlocking the door and trotting on through its doors. "What are you waiting for?"
Bex looked confused.
"But its just a...." She stopped stunned at its doors having to do a full circle of the police box before stepping inside. "and its smaller on the outside or even bigger on the inside!"
"Never had someone cover both the aspects before, welcome aboard." He said with a smile before running around to the back of the concal as Bex took in the view of the box.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 pm

"this is not good" pain muttered to himself and just followed in with the bike.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:24 pm

"So London!" The Doctor said as the TARDIS doors closed behind Pain. "5 minutes ago, any particular place?"
"The tower please." Bex asked him.
"Aright then, odd..." The Doctor said before messing around the consul. "The tower of London 5 mintues ago."
"There we go." He said after flicking a few switches and the style in the middle making a few noices as it fell and rose. "Just beyond those doors."

Bex ran over to the doors and slowily opened them up to reveal the London tower staring directly opposite them, needless to say she was amazed.
"Thats amazing..."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

pain looked over and fell silent in disbelieve.
amazed? yes maybe he was but for some reason he did not trust any of this.
"and there are no backeffects?" pain asked the doctor.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:36 pm

"Nope, well unless you call able to understand any language a back effect. Well then again it has I guess." The Doctor told him. "No worries really."
He then went to join Bex on the outside of the TARDIS looking around the plaza outside the tower.
"Thank you." Bex said.
"No problem." The Doctor replied. "But what are you here for? Because it is definitely not sight seeing."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:30 pm

pain walked out after them and looked at bex.
"you dont really want to tell him do you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:00 pm

"Best not anyway its a dangerous task." Bex sighed wishing it didnt have to be.
"Danger is my middle name... Well no its not but you get the point. I am the definition of danger.. Well no I am not but you get the point again." The Doctor said. "Anyway I have my own task, there is a reason why I am here myself actually and that's quite a dangerous route... Well I will let you be on your way."
Bex looked over at Pain not knowing what to do, she found the man quite fascinating but she could see Pain did not quite see him in the same light.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 pm

pain looked back to bex and graoned quietly, then turned at the doctor and rose a hand to say something but then turned on his heels and looked at bex again.
"lets go" he then said and dragged her off.
"by the way heres the deal, if we find this man walking around in the catacombs then i will accept his help okay? and also, what is our bad friend doing?" he asked, meaning her demon.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:40 pm

"I don't..." Bex said but was interrupted.
"Simply enjoying the play." He finished. "If you need to know you will find the entrance beyound the traitors gate and through the towers fire place at the court of no heads... Nah cant do riddles!"
"So you mean the Tower where they where kept before they where beheaded?" Bex asked.
"No! I mean the kitchen.. Of course you idiot witted girl..." He replied.
"Helpful as always." Bex sighed.

The Doctor in the meantime went his own way.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:25 pm

"nice place to go, i just wonder why you dont get it yourself, may it be you cannot take a physical form in this world?" pain asked with his usual creepy smile as he listened to bex.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm

"A psychical form is easy enough, but where is the fun in that besides besides the power that resides in that book I can do almost anything I please." He told him. "Why should I risk myself on something so petty? If Bex die's I can simply take the body, not like she ever will. You see thats the thing my favor is keeping her alive as long as she tells me where it is!"
"I don't know what your on about!" Bex argued.
"Yes you do!" He replied. "But the quicker you get the book the quicker I have no longer need of you."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:41 pm

pain smiled more then looked at bex.
"this might actually hurt... just so you know" he said and placed suddenly two fingers onto her forehead to perform a sealing on her mind, a stronger one which was partly with his own energy not just magic as it would not be enough.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Both sought pain.
"You idiot it won't keep me for long!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"it will do long enough" pain replied and then grinned at bex.
"i should say i am sorry but i had to do it for are own savty" he told her and supported her a little.
"anyway, i have a feeling that we and this doctor seek the same thing so if we meet him i accept his help... hope you like toasted demon, cos thats the idea i have"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:13 pm

"Your a fool." Scowled the demon.
"Well at least it will help." Bex said holding her head from the pain. "But lets get a move on... The quicker the better."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

pain nodded and went with her to the tower.
"any clue how we get into the catacombs from the tower?" he asked
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

"Lets check around these walls are covered in graffiti from the past maybe something will give us a clue." Bex told Pain. "But then we have the problem of all the people as well, they came here to visit if we open the tombs in plain sight the will be all over it."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm

he thought about it.
"well you have a point there but that too could come in handy, if some others run into traps for us.. also they could distract whatever protects the underground" pain told her
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 am

"Pain NO! We have to do this are selfs otherwise what make us any better then the demon, or those punks. We need to clear the tower first somehow." She told him. "Otherwise we can not go any further. Its not nice to drag innocent into things they are unaware off."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:57 am

pain looked at her and frowned.
"who cares about being nice. tell me when someone has been nice to you last time" pain replied however was searching for the fire bell.
it was a tourist place so they probably had a few set up, using them would mean, that everyone but a few of the stack would leave the buildings.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm

"Well that Doctor brought us here in his TARDIS. He did not have too." She told him.
"Indeed I did seems we are also in the same boat." He said before pulling out his device and scanning it up towards the ceiling.
With that a fire alarm like thing sounded and people filtered from the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next