Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

"No no wait please its not what it looks like we came from a strange labyrinth place we were being chanced and followed a light that appeared and ended up here." Bex tried to tell the boy.
"Well that was unexpected." The Doctor groaned checking himself over being ok he sat back up and then stood up dusting himself off. "Listen to the girl she is right, sorry if we are intruding."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:52 pm

the boy looked at bex as she spoke off and was distracked for a moment, long enough for the doctor to get up.
"even if this is true, why are you having an angel with you? are you slayers?!" he asked.

pain got up and backed behind a wall.
"no slayers, i just belong to this girl and thats it" he tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Bex turn to Pain. "You belong to yourself, I in no way own you." She told him.
"Well said." The Doctor agreed before turning to the boy. "We are no slayer, I am a Doctor I am making sure something bad does not happen, so we mean no harm."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"its not meant that way, we have a packt so i belong to you as long its up" pain replied to bex and sighed.

"bad thinks, doctor, have happened and always will happen... they call me and my kind spawns of darkness but there is just so much darkness in all intelligent life forms" tyrel grumped and sat down in the shadows.
"the world is a rotten apple, what do you think you can change alone?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 pm

"Not here to change anything." The Doctor told him. "Changing is a bad thing for everything, epically for me."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:36 am

tyrel frowned on this answer and just sat down somewhere in the shadows.
"changing is a natural process doctor" pain said to the doctor and looked at bex.
"i am going to have a look around and see if there is any clue to where we are"

tyrel looked at them but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm

"Yes but Unnatural change is not." Doctor replied, then the doctor turned to Tyrel. "Can you enlighten us to where we are?"
"Ok be careful." Bex told pain.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:51 pm

tyrel looked up at the doctor.
"you are in the middle of an unnatural change wise guy" he grumped.
"...a graveyard, you could say, which had been my home village just a few hours ago... this is Staffordshire"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:11 pm

"You know you just don't get the point do you!" The Doctor sighed.
"Sttt... sttt... Staffordshire? No this is not Staffordshire." Bex said shaking her head no way.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

tyrel just looked at the doctor without a word for several moments.
"...maybe..."

pain returned to the group.
"this is bad, we are sent back in time..." he said and looked at bex.
"oh maybe it is, maybe back at the foundation of the town"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"So we are in the medevil period?" Bex sighed.
"Over 500 years ago? I asume a market town?" The Doctor asked. "You seem you know a bit about your town."
"Yeah I looked into its history. It was a market town surrounded by farming land." Bex explained. "How can we be back here anyway if where where in the maze?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:05 am

"we are here cos someone or someone wants us to be here or in other words... we are supposed to be here cos our being here has happened and is fixed in time" pain said once he was back.
"1. we need cloth, so we dont attract to much attention in" he added and stood beside the doctor.
"there are a lot of fresh graves and burned houses... we are in the middle of something that should not be here... and this boy too should not be here..." he then whispered.

tyrel looked over to bex and then to the doctor and pain, just like he was reading their lips.
however his attention fell back to bex.
"so, the town will be here still in the future?... an relief even though a small one, take what you can find around. the dead will nether miss nor care for what is left and so wont i" he told them though it seemed he was only speaking to bex.
he then sat himself properly in his shady corner of a destroyed building and closed his eyes while grasping tightly around the hilt of an strange sword.
its blade was entirely black, like it consumed nearly all light that shore onto it and the little reflection gave out that its surface was cragged, like it had been melting on the surface and cooled down again.
also it had holes in it, like an modern knife. holes which were suppose to make it cut easier through flesh but it was not sharp.
however a very grim, cold and bitter feeling came up on looking at it, like its darkness was gnawing on ones very soul.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 pm

"Whats th..." Bex asked stepping forward only to be tugged back by The Doctor.
"Don't get to close to things you don't know much about..." The Doctor told her. "Especially with weapons like that."
"Moron!" A voice echoed in Bex's head with a slight chuff of laughter. "Your Doctor is right don't go acting to stupid as I can't save your skin this time if you decide to put yourself in danger of death, your little half angel person here locked my ability to actually get out. So no jumping in front of Horse and carriages got it?"
"You can shut up!" Bex almost growled in a low tone, before straightening her face and looking at the boy. "You did not tell us your name."
She stepped as much as she dared to go up to the boy, as she could not lie it did fascinate her how he was there as well if he was not meant to be there. The sword due her attention even though it felt un-right it was like nothing she had never seen, so her curiosity was only natural.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 pm

The boy opened his eyes again, grey eyes that hardly gave an reflexion.
He blinked once, probably not exspecting them to even care about his name.
"The name is Tyrel... sometimes people say Tyrael but i am no angel, i am far from it"

"Interesting" pain muttered. "Eyes that behold a deep grudge and jet refuse to become cold"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Ignoring what Pain said Bex carried on with the introductions.
"Nice to meet you Tyrel my name is Bex, this is the Doctor and the other is Pain." She introduced them. "May I ask why is the history so different from what I have read? You seem you might know what has happened here..."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm

"The empire happened... why i dont know... all i know is that these were soldiers of the mighty empire, marching under the great cross banner" tyrel explained.
"They killed everyone" he added, and with that he meant everyone maybe even himself?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

"Everyone? So how did you get away?" Bex asked nervously wondering if it was a bad question.
"Empire hey? The Great Empire! Humans where never to happy about one another." The Doctor sighed rummaging threw all the stuff scanning bodies as he did. "If they are killing everyone maybe 'fitting in' is not such a good idea, we need a new idea. Empires have shoulders and that's what we need."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:26 pm

"i did not, i only was offered a trade and i accepted it. curse me if you want" tyrel answered.
pain rose an eyebrow, wondering if the demons were taking place even here, so far back in time.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:45 pm

"All humans are the same! Typical anything to escape fate and yet its not always the best path now is it." The demon sniggered.
"Not like I have much of a choice anyway." Bex uttered.
"Stop talking to yourself it makes you look like you have gone insane, mind you with your mind it would not make a difference. Maybe you should stop thinking about death and more on the subject of my book!" He said to her a grin more or less across his face.
"I won't curse you, but neither will I take you so lightly." Bex told him. "May I ask what was the trade you made? Amusing to stay alive for what meaning?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:16 pm

"the chance to have justice or as you might say... revenge... though anything comes with a price" tyrel told her and looked over to the doctor, who was silent for a while and using this strange device.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:43 pm

The Doctor has finished what he was doing with his round checks he pocketed his sonic and a few other things he had found lying around.
"We best not stay here much longer we will have to move out shortly." The Doctor said as he was deep in his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 pm

"head to the next town then" tyrel said and pointed to the direction.
"i will have to wait here"

"who say we can trust him?" pain then asked.

"no one said so, and you must not trust me at all if you dont want to" tyrel just replied calmly.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Bex looked at Tyrel then the direction he had pointed.
"I believe we can after all its not us he is wanting revenge on..." Bex said then sighed in a whisper. "As far as we know."
"So does that not him more reliable?" She said to Pain. "Besides we barely know this place and no amount of study will let me know the street system."
She looked back at Tyrel. "Care to join us after? maybe we could help."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm

tyrel frowned and looked between them, then rose a single eyebrow.
"well i would rather let you travel alone, would save you from some trouble and too i will only travel due night" he answered
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:35 pm

"Hehheh Vampires." The demon sniggered.
"What trouble are we not already in?" Bex said. "I have travelled back in time from a maze under london about 4hours away by car and by about 5 centuries. I think I am already in enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next