Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Bex grabbed the feather by the saft as it turned the darkness around her into light, she was careful with it after running a finger down the sharp feather amazed at its sharpness and ability and how it got there.
"What is this witch craft!" The demon growled shielding his eyes from the intense bright light.
Bex took no time at pointing the feather towards him.
"Now stay away!" She growled.
"HA! You think that will stop me?" He grinned under his arm.
Bex slashed forward with it leaving a slash in his arm and he stumbled backwards.
"Why you little!" He growled before removing it back to a grin. "No matter you can't keep a defense up forever."
With that he withdrew.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm

"heh heh heh... demons are such simple beings. they are boring to me, same as my kind but human are interesting creatures" a voice came from the darkness, it was the boy from before and he appeared within the darkness, in which now a pale blue full moon appeared. he stood in a small well which water reached only over his feet.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

"Your kind?" Bex said. "What are you?"
Bex was now confused at the whole situation, she did not know what to make of any of it. After all if he was not a demon what more could he be to eneter her mind.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm

"lets say it this way, there is a opposite to all" he told her.
"however excuse my bad manners i am called Pain" he then added and guested her with his hands to come and walk with him.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm

She sighed but did.
"So why are you doing this?" She asked. "Usialy who helps wants something."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 pm

he walked with her.
"you are intelligent. yes i want something, your help with some problems and in return i help you with your little friend there" he told her.
"anyway if you help me you might see a lot more then other human, wonders biyond your knowledge" he told her
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 pm

"What kind of help? It can't come cheap for a pain like him." She said, as she wounder what he had in mind. "No pun intended sorry, but you get the point."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:28 pm

"i want you to come with me as my assistent bex" he told her and smiled.
"if you wonder why, thinks are easier with help anyway i think you will be both, an interesting... company and useful right hand" he added.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:36 am

"I will be Your assistant on the condition I am free to go as I like, as I am not going to be anyone's pet or slave as long as we get that straight. I have only just got use to this demon and now you show up as something new, knowing my name and everything else." She said calmly. "I think in that regard I still have alot to learn about the world which I am interested in, but as I think you can tell I am still wary. So is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 am

he grinned widely.
"i see we have a deal there, of course you can go, my works and studies are taking place round the world anyway"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:56 pm

"Then we do have a deal." Bex said. "Do I have your word though? Because I know that's the way most side spieaces run and tier word they have to stick by."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 pm

he looked her for a while and in thought but then nodded.
"fine you ahve my word then"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

"Good, but were to first? Where should we meet?" Bex asked him, pondering over the things she might see.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm

"make yourself ready, gather all you could need" he told her.
"we will meet tomorrow night here on the street... i will bring a car" he added and walked off in her dream.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Later she awoke from her dream. Morning checking her clock it was already about 12o'clock, so she got up got changed and had brunch. She could not decide if the dream was real or not but decided to pack just incase. After packing the essicals at home she went out down to the shops for the rest.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 am

she could see that the police was checking on the accident from last night but that was the only thing special that she could see on her ways to the shops.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 am

Seeing nothing that would help her, she carried on to the shops. She brought a few things that may help her out and what was needed nothing more or less. With that she headed back home. Stopping back at the sight along the way she went to ask if the man from last night was alright.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 pm

an officer stood buy and wrote all down on a note pad.
"...something about this ain't right..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Bex approached the officer.
"Is everything ok officer? Is the man from the incident all right?" Bex asked him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:20 pm

"the owners are alright" the office said and turned to her.
he was a young man but somthing was strange about his eyes and it was not the colour.
"so, are you the young lady who helped them out in the middle of the night?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm

"Ehhh... Yeah I am not entrialy sure what happened but I only noticed the van going out of control after a near miss with me and then it just crashed. Some strange boy called Pain was also with me at the time sir, although I have no idea where he is now." She told the officer. "I am glad to hear the owners are aright though."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

"pain... i see" the officer said and mande another note.
"you live around her young lady?" he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

"Yeah just a few blocks away." Bex said. "Why? May I ask?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:01 pm

"we might need to talk to you again miss" he told her and took her full name and adress, to check on the informations later.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm

"I am going away tonight and unfortaily I will be gone away for a little while." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next