Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

"thanks but i am fien with what i get... take the young blood for yourself, you will need your strength sooner or later" tyrel said and looked at the parrents, coldly.
"be happy, you at least will go to the nether world with your childs" he muttered and walked over to the parrents.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 pm

"If your sure brother." She grimed happily with that and left to feed on the young.
Feeding on the young made her feel younger, as though she was still a child and so she was still Tyrels younger sister.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 pm

tyrel, unlike most other vampires, had no sadisfiction from watching his pray suffer, he just went to do his thing and drained his pray with a bite in the throat but was careful with his bite, too unlike other vampires he was kind of gentle when it came to the bite and blood draining thing
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Rosetta was different she did not care when she was thirsty for blood, she was quick but never left a mess. It did not take her long to drain the children dry herself.
--
Meanwhile with Bex and Pain...
"Pain can you stop please...I am feeling a bit sleepy...." Bex said trying to keep herself a wake as every breeze that brushed past she could hear him.
"Bex... Bex.... Bex...." He would call in a creepy wary tone and every so often a laugh.
She tried to fight it of but he was trying to pull her in.
"I need to speak with you Bex."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:26 am

tyrel was soon done and looked at rosetta.
"we should leave a fire, just in case... the father is a smoker, lets make it look like he smoked in bed"
---
pain slowed down and stopped at the side of the street, near a run down old house.
he turned his head to look at her and check if she was still wake or not.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:27 pm

"Good idea, prevents us being tracked back." She said as she prepared putting a lit ciggeratte on the floor besides the bed and helping the fire by setting some bed sheets alight. She went back to her brother. "All done now we should leave before the flames engulf the house."

----

She was barely as she got of the bike as she was trying to fight against it but eventually the demon had its way and she collapsed. Once again she was in darkness and he was stood before her.
"Finialy." He grinned. "Took you long enough."
"I was not going to fall of a bike and skin myself alive just because YOU want to talk." She said as he looked at his finger nails.
"Yeah... You would have been asleep acctualy, do you like this new power? No worries I have a block this time so you won't be seeing him any time soon." He growled at the thought. "So you have taken up league with an angel."
She was about to speak but he waved it off with a hand.
"Angel is a little less of a word for him, never thought you would find some one worse then me. You proofed me wrong."
"He has shown more curiosity then you!" She agreeued.
"Yes...Well I have a favor to ask of you." He started.
"Why would I help you?" She growled.
"I am sure you are quite aware why, I can easily give what I have been preventing. Even if I won't you know I can make a misery for you." He told her giving her a little time to think it over. "Now I have your attention there is a book I desire."
He made an image of the book deprive from the thin air of the mind. The cover had a warped face engraved upon it, demon in essence, the cover was also brown and tattered. Various decoration patterned over it and some words on its spine that read 'Lexicon'.
"This is the Lexicon, bring me this and I shell ensure you peace." He told her.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:45 pm

tyrel nodded and went out the house with her and quickls stromed off, then sat on a roof and watched the flames from good distance.

a whole while he watched and it seemed he was far away and his face showing a glimps of sadness and hatred.
//fires... why do i feel so sad... what have i tried to forget so badly// he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

pain let the bike fall to a side and caught bex.
he tried to enter her mind but found it was locked so he bare his teeth with a dangerous grin.
"you want to play games i see" he whispered, then lifted bex onto his arm and carried her into the old house, where he lied her onto a old sofa and made ready to use an rite to break the lock.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:42 pm

"Hey cheer up brother! Things will go our way I promise you brother." She said trying to cheer up her brother. "After all the night is still young. Eventually though I guess we will have to find this human and the other thing and turn them in. Its the only way we will keep them off your back."

---

"How will I find it?" Bex asked him.
"Head to London, its deep within its dungeons. Try the tower, its used to summon and destroy many of beings along with the sides of it. As soon as you have it I can finally leave you alone, so do this and everything will be fine trust me." He grinned he knew excatily what he was planning and he knew she would fall play.
He broke the seal and vanished she kept herself in thought within the darkness for a bit till she awoke up. She rubbed her head.
"I think we need a trip to London." She uttered.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm

tyrel woke from his thoughts.
"rose, anything will be fine as long you watch your back. me for myself, i know already that my way will only end in datkness" tyrel told her.

---

pain was just about to place a white feather on her chest as she woke again.
so he looked a bitsurprised at her.
"um.. fine he let you ho it seems..." he muttered, unsure of the reasons of this demon but then he frowned.
"london? well thats a good pick actually, so many people, so many idiots who need to be thought the worth of their lives and other lives" he then said with a grin on the thought.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

"We are children of the night anyway we end it ends in Darkness." She told him.

----

"Well I need to go there, if you don't mind that is." She said to him. "Tower of London more precise, being a tourist attraction we should have no problem."
She rubbed her eyes to wake herself up a bit more from the forced sleep.
"What do you know about the Lexicon?" She then asked.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:32 pm

"we dont have to" tyrel told her "anyway lets head back before they get curious"

soon the firefighters and abbulance got there but all they could save from there were 4 burned bodies, one worse then the other only one was not so badly burned.

---

"the Lexicon also known as Necronomicon?" he asked her and leaned onto a broken cupboard.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

"Ok brother." She said heading back with him.

------

"I guess so yeah, I know a little bit about it but not loads myself." She asked.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"oh its an book of wisedom and power, an book from another world, written by the archangel of light" pain told her and thought about it.
"its probably one of the most powerful relics there but heh, if you try to get it from down there then you will need ether great luck or power since its in the catacombs which is an maze with different levels, watched by unspeakable horrors"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 pm

"Either way it could help with my demon problem, being as old as it is, it must have been down there sometime. If so how much of these unspeakable horrors have survived?" Bex asked. "Surily the threat must have died down and it would not be as bad as it sounds now."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm

"the unspeakables are an undying problem, they are.. well you will see and it will be the last you see" pain answered and got up.
"welll i guess it cant be helped if you want it but first we need to rest a little and eat something, for me normal food will do"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:54 pm

"Its a good think I packed what I could." She said taking of her backpack, and pulling from it a plastic bag full of different dried foods. "Take your pick from it."
She felt hardily hungry herself the scare earlier had taken her appit from her.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:59 pm

pain jumped onto a broken armchair and looked at the bag with foods and picked some to try.
"not bad, you are well prepared i see" he said and then ate a few of the dried fruits he could see in the plastic.
"anyway tell me a bit about you" he then said while shewing.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:06 pm

"Not much to say really..." She said. "Moved away from my parents, have my own Job. A few hobbies nothing over exciting."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:14 pm

"i guess one of the hobbies is exploring?" he asked then.
"and since when do you hae your annoying shadow?" he added, meaning the demon.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 pm

"Yeah exploring, wandering, learning new things, and him I have had him since I was young cant remeebr how so." She told him. "I hav tried things myself to get rid of him but none never work."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

"a very patient one, i see" pain thought out loud.
"anyway i rather take the book for myself, if he wants it and get it... then i assume the world to go really down the toilet" he added "though, even demons can tend to surprise, they can hardly work together so maybe he will use it to banish the others and have all the power for himself... but eather way bad outcome"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:38 am

"Not unless I get to it first I guess, I could use to against him, but he may be expecting it." She sighed. "How to out smart a demon with a plan."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 pm

"you need someone the demon would not suspect to be part of a plan" pain answered her.
"anyway the only difference between angel, demon and human, beside the manners, is power... you can outsmart a demon but keep in mind a demon is probably much older and more experienced in thinks" pain added.

---

meanwhile tyrel had returned with his sister to torchwood.
"where have you been!?" jack shouted at them, he was curious about them two since they were intraduced to torchwood byusing blackmail.

jack knew it was no good idea to deal with those creatures and even more not in this way however he had one trump if they acted up, nether of both knew that jack was immrtal.

"stop yelling, we just been out for a walk in this wonderful night" tyrel said to which jack switched a screen on, showing the fires.
"a walk?" jack asked
"a walk, vampires dont tend to breath fire, do we?" tyrel asked back to which jack grumped but dont replied.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

"Maybe, or maybe not..." She said thinking. "I have an idea but first we will need to get to London, maybe we can't outsmart the age and wisdom, but fresh can have its stupidity."

----

"Hey just because of an couidence dose not make it us! Never judge without the evidence." Rosetta told him in a cold tone. "You have no right to pin any blame on us, you humans always jump to blame something different then yourselves and when there is nothing you blame each other!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next