Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

"well thats a pity then" the officer said. he was getting curious but had no reason to hel her there.
"then i wish you a good travel miss" he said and let her go home while he went to his cat and informed the otehrs to keep eye on her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Bex headed home releaved the others from the night where ok, when she got home she finished packing. She then sat down and started to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:42 pm

pain stood beside a window all of the sudden
"well well, we have the rats coming otu their holes to mess with me" pain whispered as he looked out a window.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:47 pm

"Rats? What are you on about? Those police from earlier?" Bex asked. "Surly not?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:52 pm

"some of them were no real officers... some annoying organization named torchwood..." he answered her.
"but right now not your problem, but will be laters" he added.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:03 pm

"Be my problem how so? They seemed alright." She said as she carried on with her dinner.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:09 pm

"cos i am here" he told her and sat down.
"...old jack is already around, i can feel his presence..." he thought out loud.

jack, outside, had some of his agents taking position round the house, just in case.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:31 pm

"So are you like a fujative? Anyway is so what are you or we gonna do now?" Bex said. "If he is around surily you can't stay here."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 pm

"i guess you could say that i am, however we should think of a way to get out of here quickly and get out of their sight" pain told her.
"i guess maybe through the sewers..." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 pm

"And how do you plan of getting through the sewers? the nearest entrance is outside the back door." Bex told him. "So you better hope they are not in the yard."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"probably not by now but we have to take a few risks to get on with our job..." he told her.
"so i can open it up for you and then we have to be quick... i have a plan i think" he added with a grin that could not mean anything good.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Bex did not like the grin but she guested it was the only way out of it.
"Right ok." She told him, as she got her backpack together. "So this plan?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

"you run to the sewers entry and i will make sure on my way that no one will follow you" he told her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm

"Right ok so all is a go?" She said as she looked through the bac window first to make sure no one was about.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

bex could see no one but knew they were there.
"run when ready" he told her.

the torchwood agents looked at the house, ready with anaesthetic shots.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:07 pm

When Bex was ready she ran for the sewer grid in her yard.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:17 pm

the agents saw her and aimed to shoot but the grid ripped of the sewer entry and flew right towards the agent the aimed at her so he needed to leap with a gasp out the way.
in the same moment some cars startet to roll of the hills towards the house so bex had only little time left.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Luckily Bex was fast so she was able to reach it in time, as she jumpped down she grabbed the ladder on the way down to pull herself up to stop her from falling and hiting the rock hard sewer side walk. She pulled her arm a little but no major damage from her stunt and so she climbed down the rest of the ladder to the sewer walk below.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

she could hear a explosion upstairs just then.
"heh, i see you are skilled. have you been doing stunts like this before?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm

"Not quite like this, but I am always in for adventure me. I use to climb trees, explore through forests, and so on. I am quite the adventure and I don't realy have much fear of getting hurt so to say, because at the end there is always something beautiful. Even if that does not apply here." She told him.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm

"i see" he started and walked down the large pipes
"we need to hurry... they are lurking around here" he said with they sounding like someone different then torchwood.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:02 pm

"There in the sewers aswell?"Bex asked before hurrying on after him. "But surily now they can out wit us? They can track us by keeping every exit secure can they not?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

"with they i dont mean orchwood i mean the undead that are luking round this place" he told her.
"however, you have a point there, thats why we gat to hurry" he added and moved faster but then a half rotten zombie grabbed bex shoulders from behind and tried to drag her away.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Bex screeched and then began to struggle against the rotting corpse.
"LET ME GO!" She said trying her hardist to break free unscaved.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:43 pm

the corps screeched and tried to pull her back however she kind of ripped herself free bu the corps arms still hang on her shoulders.
"i suggest you to run, more of them are coming" pain told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over   Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranga and Rawrnessify's Doctor Who Cross over
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next