Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Reapers all back in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:57 pm

"Up to ate weapons usually involve little pieces of metal shot at a high speed, I believe they like to know them as guns. Our scales reflect them, kinda neat huh?" Aero smiled then went serious. "There banned being used against each other because they are deemed as unfair, and unatural and us halfdragons like to keep it as natural as we can. So we banned any dragons using human material against other dragons, as they can cause more harm then what a dragons bite can."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

"There is no honor duels using swords between dragons?"Lucent said"Slightly sad to hear that but im sure i'll get over it"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:49 pm

"Honor using something you made is a human thing. The thing is we use our natural abilities thats our fair fight, you want an honour fight and that's a fight to the death. The rules are made threw the Lord and they change with each Lord, you can choice to try over run him but then you must win otherwise you will be killed. Unfortunately at the moment you would have to go threw the next heir to the Lords throne." Aero told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:55 pm

"That does not sound fun"Lucent said grimly"What is the first thing i should practice when i become a half dragon?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:28 pm

"I will teach you the basics of how to hunt first and how to survive. Basics are curial." Aero told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:42 pm

"Yeah"Lucent agreed"That will definitely be something i need to learn fast"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:44 pm

"I have no worries that you will pick it up tho, and within the year you will be able to visit our homelands." Aero told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

"The homelands?"Lucent said"Are there pure dragons born there?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:06 pm

"Pure dragons... You must always keep an eye out, they will kill you if they see you are a half-dragon. They think we are impure and a disgrace to them even though they are few in numbers. We came to beging just because of a few kind hearted ones that wanted to help the race, but they have long since passed to paradise." Aero explained.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:11 pm

"But theres no difference between us is there?"Lucent asked
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:14 pm

"Expect that we can walk with the humans that kill and despise them as so they see it we are still as bad as them. We have no reason to hate them, but they can not see that we are here for them." He sighed. "Its like your enemy taking who you are I guess."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 pm

"And,may i ask if Wyverns are real?""Lucent asked curiously
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

"Oh course and so do Chinese, Langs, Amphahic, but the most common is the European. Since its where it all started." Aero told him but then sighed. "Unfortunately your design will be alot like mine thats the way it works, as Bex developed that of Lux's so everything you see about her dragon design is baised upon Lux's expect from she gainned two sets of wings rather then one because of what happened before she met him."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 pm

"How did she change it?"Lucent asked him
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 pm

"The person or rather half dragon who found her wandering was Nox. He was a rogue at the time as he disgraced us. We banished him but he never stopped making a bad name for us. He went around killing and for some reason took Bex in when he found her wandering alone, she would never tell us why. He took her in and fed her gave her shelter for sometime till Lux found him and killed him finally. At the time he did not know he had fed her dragon blood over that time, his blood. It started to destroy her when he died, so Lux took pity unlike for him but he did and made her a dragon. She took on Lux's traits but also some of his and we still believe she has some of that blood in her, so we have to avoid her getting so angry because if it has an effect we believe she is strong enough to wipe out a good part of the earth." Aero told him. "So drinking other dragon blood if the dragon is willing could provide you with alternates in your form, but its not recormenned since we have no idea what it could do to you."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm

"So that is why she has is a white dragon and has 4 wings"Lucent said"But even knowing that she could cause so much damage she is allowed to wander wherever she likes?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:44 pm

"Only if shes does not get to angry she should have no worries, besides Lux has faith in her and thats enough for us Elders." Aero told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:54 pm

"I see.."Lucent said quietly"I feel a lot more worried than when I first met her now"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:03 pm

"Why so she is the same person, kind, loyal, knowledgeable. It takes alot to get her angry so don't worry about it." Aero Said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 am

"But i know so much more now..."Lucent said"Anyway,where were we?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:15 am

"I think you should get some rest for tomorrow you and master Aero have a long day ahead of you it seems." Sebastian said giving a slight bow taking away any finished plates.
"Sebastian is quite right along day ahead and a night's sleep is always best." Aero repeated as he started to walk out the room. "I will use the same room as last time Sebastian."
"Rightily so sir." Sebastian replied before turning to Lucent. "Your room is ready as well sir, would you like any refreshments before bed?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:37 pm

"I'll be fine"Lucent smiled"I wish you both a good nights sleep"
Lucent went quietly off to his room far happier and excited than before
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Sebastian watched them leave before a grin came to his face and he cleaned up the plates.

~Time skip~

A knock came at Lucent's bedroom.
"Rise and shine a new dawn is ahead for you." Aero's voice rang threw. "I will meet you in the entrance hall within the hour."
His footsteps could be herd heading away.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 am

Lucent slowly woke up,eyes half open and looked around
"Better get ready"He said getting dressed into a green suit putting his other clothes into a small brown suitcase
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:13 am

Aero sat downstairs talking to Sebastian.
"You best take good care and I expect to see you soon, since I see she has chosen you to stand by her. As much as I like the idea of both our kind coming together, it also has its fair share of worries. Although the demon she has chosen I admit could not be any better. It will befit us all." Aero said having a discussion about what seemed Sebastian and Bex. "The world Dracul was truily made for this."
"You have my word I will look after them both." Sebastian bowed to Aero.
"Both? Thought so. She could not always dodge the bullet after all, and I commend you in your susses to where others have failed. We could become friends yet." Aero grinned.
"Your too kind." Sebastian replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Reapers all back in the day
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: