Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Reapers all back in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Lucent sat down and gave a small smile to Bex and Ciel
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:04 pm

"Todays dinner is a lovely pouched salmon, served with a verity of greens and topped with a delicious fish sauce." Sebastian said having come back in and set down there dinners before them.
"Thank you..." Bex quietly said as she started to tuck in.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Lucent said thanks also and began eating quietly
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Ciel began to eat his food.
While eating Bex looked over nervously at Sebastian who simply just smiled at her and it brought red to her cheeks that she had to look down. Embarrassment was far from it. Besides her Soul what else would he possibly be interested in her for? Ran threw her mind as she looked down at her food.
"I am sorry I can't eat any more." She said standing up and heading out the room.
Her nerves where racked and she lost her appetite, Sebastian took her plate away.
"So Lucent who was in your room this evening?" Ciel asked. "My butler told me he herd someone else with you."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"That.. was a friend of mine or used to be.."Lucent replied
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 pm

"Ah, use to be?" Ciel asked.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 pm

"He wants me to join the Order.."Lucent said"Offering me all the things I want and the family I want,it is hard to keep my mind clear of such temptations"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"Why do you want a family? Surily you would not be on the streets if it was not for your last." Ciel said as he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm

"I want a family for that reason"Lucent said"A good one that will look after me, its what I've wanted my entire life"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:29 pm

"Very well there is nothing I can to make you change that, unfortunately that is something I can not offer you here." Ciel told him as he finished of his food.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:42 pm

"I never asked you for one"Lucent said"Im here to be in the war,in exchange for clothes and supplies"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:44 pm

"I am make sure you are aware of that." Ciel said as Sebastian took his plate away. "I am making sure you know what each side has to offer, as you don't want to be changing your mind in the war now."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 pm

"I realize that"Lucent replied as he finished eating"You have no need to worry"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:49 pm

"Good, I will be in my study if you require me." Ciel said standing up and heading to his study.
Sebastian took away Lucent's plate.
"Is there anything else you require sir?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 pm

"It seems not"Lucent said and got up"I'll excuse myself"
He headed up to his room again,sadness on his face
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Before he exited the hall Sebastian spoke.
"Even as my young master does not realize a family can be forged in many ways, its does not have to have the normality. Just those who care." Sebastian told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:06 pm

As Lucent got to his room he sat and thought about Sebastian words,looking for the relevance
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Night was soon setting in and Ciel had gone to bed after various paperwork he had to get threw.
"Make sure you find it, but don't get to carried away Sebastian." Ciel had ordered him before he turned in his covers to sleep.
"Yes master." He bowed blowing out the candles and leaving his room.

Bex was sat by her window looking up at the stars in the sky gazing upon a pertular one.
"I failed you Lux." She sadly sounded.
"Lux? Was that your master?" A voice from the door sounded as she did not turn her gaze he slowily shut the door.
"Yeah, he died because of me..." She told him her gaze never faulting from the star.
"So if I am right your not just as old as you look, your older. You family where killed by the dog which still chases you, but you have changed since then. You took an offer up of being a half dragon?" He questioned.
"My family where killed that's true I am the only one left, but I did not take up the offer. I was dying from poison a blood poison from another half-dragon named Nox and as soon as Lux killed him it started to kill me. Thats when Lux made me a half-dragon like him." Her gaze now ultered as she looked down remembering her past.
"Lets not dwell on that then." He said as he neared her a single tear ran down her cheek. "A dragons tear I herd they have such magical properties and a rare sight to see, but you should not be crying milady."
He kelt down next to her as he pulled his gloves of with his teeth and he wiped away her tear before running his hand over the rest of her cheek.
"So soft." He said warmly. "You have not failed not till the end."
"Your a demon what do you know, you don't care for such things only your own desire." Bex said turning her cheek from him. "Now what is it you want?"
"Milady I care for nothing but you, Lucent and my master. I am sure you feel the same do you not? Concern struck your face for us all when we left the Undertakers today and if you hated me that much you would not have enjoyed it so much." He grinned.
"Enjoyed wha..." Her mind went blank when Sebastian reminded her with another kiss and her face redded as she finally kissed back.
"Well that seemed like a yes to me." He said picking her up like his own bride and placed her on the bed.
"Seba.... What are you..." She started to ask but he placed his lips to hers once again to keep her quite, as long as he was able to keep her quietly seduced he was sure he would get his way and find what he was after.

He slowly unbuttoned her dress and carefully pulled it over her shoulders making soft kisses down her neck sending Bex into an untouched world of bliss. A feeling she never had before a love towards the butler. As he uncovered her left shoulder there it was, the thing he was looking for. Proof of a Faustian contract.
"Now you know my secrets I have a Faustian Contract with Astaroth and that's the final one. You know everything." A sadness washed over Bex's face and Sebastian stopped to look at her.
"What was the contract for?" He asked.
"It was not for me I am the offer, my Draconic blood to feed the master. It would make him the strongest demon you know Sebastian. Dragon blood has the ability to send a demon almost god like, as long as its willingy given. He would also receive me soul as a tasty treat as he would say, purity is everything for a demon. In exchange he would offer a place for the cult in his new world of fire and flames." Bex explained to him. "I guess it matters not if I tell you now, there is no place for me any more. Now you know the truth even you shell leave under orders from your master."
"Why should I do that now my flower? He does not have to know, he will never so." Sebastian grinned pushing her back down on the bed with another passionate kiss.

---

A tapping came at Lucent's window.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Lucent looked up towards the window,and headed towards it for some fresh air
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 pm

A gas slowily started to leak in causing a very faint feeling for Lucent.
A sleeping gas...
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Lucent felt something in the air and he tried the door to find out it was locked
"No..."Lucent said then sent a thought to the demon in his head,to which the demon said yes quickly"Do not fail me..."
He tried the door more desperately as the gas seeped into the room more and more,he covered his face with his hands trying to stop it
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:37 pm

"No resisting now, just let it consume you. Everything will be ok." A voice came threw the room.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 pm

"Go to..hell..."Lucent said with his last breath collapsing on the floor his white hair covering his face
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm

"Soon enough." A chuckle came.
--------------------------------------------------

"Wake up little Lucent, welcome home." Came a voice.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Lucent was laying flat on the ground and woke up with a yawn
"Huh?"He asked the voice confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Reapers all back in the day
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: