Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Reapers all back in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

"To become a dragon I could help the world more than Tzu'Za and i could and I could even free him"Lucent said"Him and his Minions could return to hell and live out their lives free"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 pm

"So what do you say?" Bex said.
"Do you aspect?" Aero asked. "Oh and one more thing! We don't age as fast as normal humans you will be young for a long time. Know one knows the life expectancy of a dragon as none of us have ever died of old age. We die from battle or diseases normally most when they have had there fill and feel like they have done enough to gain themself's access to Paradise exacute themselves in a death battle. We die nobly! Diseases for us are rare, we hardily ever catch a human virus. We have our own but its not very often any of us catch one, although I believe Bex here has been a lucky case of the dragon Flu its not very often a dragon gets to live to tell the tail of it."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 pm

"Even so,i accept"Lucent replied then threw his blindfold to the Materialized Tzu'Za"I would be honoured to be your apprentice,Aero"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"Then we should arrange it back at the manor, as I asume here is not the best place for the transfer." Bex said as he turned to Sebastian who strolled over to them after a talk with Blaze.
"I think we need a talk..." Sebastian told her, as a aggravated flush came across her face.
"Maybe we do..." Bex mummered.
"But first lets all head back and I will fix some dinner." Sebastian said as he strolled off.
"BLAZE!!!!!" Bex called out as in the distance you could see Blaze running for what seemed his life.
Aero could not help but laugh. "Come on lets go." Aero said dragging Bex along who was ready to go after Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:23 pm

"Lucent..."Jesse said and shook his hand"Until next time"
"Next time"Lucent agreed and smiled as Jesse grinned and disappeared in shadows along with Tzu'Za after saying a quiet "thank you"
Lucent followed after the Bex and Aero with a happy smile on his face
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm

"It will be a long journey Lucent and the race may not accpect you as an Elder just in an intent so you will have to prove yourself and work hard." Aero told him, as Bex had gone ahead to catch up with Sebastian. "Bex had a rough time herself and still many disagree with Lux choicing her they rather he left her to die, but to me if Lux sees potential I will give her that chance. She is running away from her path but in the end ins understandable to be scared, after all she has a legend to live up too. Yours won't be as hard, but it will be a longer step. One day you will be ready to take my place and challenge me and thats a day I will look forward to young Lucent. You see with this I am happily signing my life over when I have raised you well enough."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 pm

"I am amazed that I have been chosen"Lucent said"I really hope I survive this procedure.."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"I am sure you will, Bex survived while beening under the influence of a poison. The rate of which her form grew took 3 months to the normal 6, I had never seen such a thing in so much pain. Her bone structure shifted rapidly, so Lux was harsh with her. She pulled threw. Its rare that anyone dies from it, but its been known. Thats why we have to make sure the hearts of those we choice are strong." Aero smiled down at him. "And I see that in you so I would not even have that thought cross my mind. The first part will be the most painful mind you the rest will be a breeze for you."
They soon reached the manor where everyone was waiting in the diningroom, Blaze was sat furthist away from Bex, and shade had gone. Ciel was sat at the head and there was two more chairs for Aero and Lucent.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"Whats the first part?"Lucent asked before sitting down
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:29 pm

"The exchange of the hearts. Vampires exchange Blood, Werewolves Saliva and so on... Dragons give the heart." Aero said sitting down as well as Sebastian started bring out plates placing them down it was like a feast.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 am

"Hearts..."Lucent said"Whos would that be?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 am

"Yours and mine boy, don't worry though the heart has no other process other then pumping blood around your body. My heart will turn your blood dragon in nature and therefore yourself. You will then claim my heart as your own and that's what makes it so painful about the first step. Its weird but its the way its been done for century's." Aero explained seeing Bex get up from her chair and following Sebastian out. "I wonder..."

Bex and Sebastian had stepped outside the hall for a few moments in order for Bex to explain herself.
"How many secrets have you kept?" Sebastian asked Bex. "Because at the moment it seems like an awful lot and it keeps growing so how many more have you got."
"Not many." Bex sighed but the rightened herself. "Why should you care anyway your a demon!"
"What's that got to do with anything? I am a demon but it does not mean I can't show care." He stated then sighed. "I do care for you and even if I don't show it I do. Have I not made that obvious... Wrong choice in words yes."
"I thought demons where incapable of feeling." Bex said glancing at the floor below her. "That's what has always been said and Blaze told me even if I have feelings for you, you would never return them because you have no desire for such things."
"What rubbish have they been feeding you? Why would we not have feelings? If I did not I would surly have you dead this very moment." Sebastian tried to reasure her with a smile but he saw his talk was not working. "What I mean is unlike others I do share feelings for you but that maybe hard for anyone to see, because we demons don't convey it. Besides what dragon choices a demon as a partner? I have known many alliances but that's a bit strange. You have a pick of any dragon and you choice a demon... But I asure you no being is without at least some 'feelings'."
"I could never choice a dragon none of them have never shown me the kindness you have, expect one... Lux my master even though he was harsh to me he was the kindest spirit I ever knew. All the rest look at me as if I am some mistake he had made. I have and I guess fallen for you over the time of me being here and I am sure to heaven and hell none of them would accept you. I still don't believe they do me and now they definitely won't with me bring home a demon, but in the end its not there choice." Bex said falling silent a tear strolled down her face, as Sebastian embraced her in a hug wiping away her tear.
"Now come thats no way for a lady to act." He smiled down at her. "I believe you will be leaving us soon, so don't end it on such a sad note."
"The minimum will be six months, as who knows what I will be like. You have to promise me not to follow as even if you are a demon I could still rip you to shreds." Bex warned him.
"Understandable miss, but six months? What am I to do without you." He grinned.
"Fool you have all eterinaty anyway." Bex smiled slightly cuddle to his chest.
"But we don't know if you have." Sebastian said, as he pulled her away looking at her. "Well for awhile I guess its a goodbye."
She nodded slow and a bit sad before Sebastian planted his lips on his for a slow kiss to say goodbye.
"You will inform the others?" She asked.
"Of course milady, now stay safe and just call if you need me." He told her as she turned for the manors door. "I think I will go with the name Lucas."
She turned giving him a smile before she left and Sebastian returned to the diningroom.

"She left already?" Aero announced.
"Yes she has some things to take off, but she said she would return in due coarse." Sebastian replied.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:21 pm

"Should i pack my things?"Lucent asked Aero after Sebastian had finished speaking
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm

"Not if you don't want to just yet, feel free to relax for a few days." Aero smiled at him.

"Your pathetic!" Ciel told Sebastian but then grinned. "But interesting that you highly regard the girl."
"Rightily so young master." Sebastian bowed before taking Ciel's finished plate away.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

"I'll do it when the times comes then"Lucent with a smile"Will there be any other new people like me going through this?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

"There will be others somewhere, but we all start at the same place." Aero explained to him. "Even the young children of the race must learn."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:51 pm

"I see..."Lucent said"Maybe I could spar with them as I learn"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm

"I would not recommend the children." Aero told him. " There will be more people like you, but don't set your challenges small. Don't be afriad to get hurt. If you do lick your wounds and get back up."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:10 pm

"I'll only take on people my age"Lucent said"I'll look forward to it"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:18 pm

"Good stay strong and you will beat me in no time." Aero grinned. "I see I choice right, ignore what Shade has to say."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Lucent smiled looking up at Aero
"I shall"He replied"But,may I ask if any of the dragon arm themselves with weapons?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 pm

"Its uncommon considering we have everything we need to fight. Bex carries a special type of sword, she rarely uses. She turned up with it one day after having survived it and the person who wield it. She wields a dragon killer sword, so every time she uses it, it drains her of power." Aero told him. "So as you can asume rarely, but she keeps it with her because its dangerous to our kind."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

"I may wield a sword or katana but just a normal one then"Lucent replied"It would fit with my kind of style when fighting"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:24 pm

"Feel free to use what you like, but its forbidden to use it against other dragons." Aero told him. "Which reminds me about weapons themselves, guns don't effect us. Anything like swords can cause us harm and so can arrows. Most modern date to now weapons can not harm us. But be careful when taughting someone with a gun its better to play dead then give away your a fire breathing reptile."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 pm

"Is there a reason behind that?"Lucent asked"The fact its forbidden against other dragons and up to date weapons don't affect us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Reapers all back in the day
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: