Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Reapers all back in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Demons, Reapers all back in the day Empty
PostSubject: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Picture a scene back in old England when Queen Victoria was at her peek, but under threat from the underworld. Demons, Ghouls, Reapers, werewolves and even Vampires. What ever creature you can think about and its probley out there somewhere roaming the streets. They threaten every existence on the planet and yet few get to see that world as its so very well hidden. Hidden amunist the society right under peoples noses who are too blind to see them under belief of their lord. There are a few that work for the church to try help vanquish these demons and all those that work along side them. Cults work in secret and yet many people see these demons on their own terms without a cult or belief.
Something in the underworld though is wrong and a force powerful enough to destroy the world is working its way up and its something even the demons fear.

Will you survie the ever growing demon infestation? Or help to drive them back down?
What will become of the world we live in?
Remeber this is set within the Victorian era so nothing to out of time for it or supernatural from space, this includes weapons armor ect... If in doubt stick to a good lucking sword Wink

(Picture)
Name:
Type (Demon, Human, Vampire ect...):
Weapon?:
Bio:

Feel free to add to the application where you feel fit.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Demons, Reapers all back in the day 391258890_1628582
Name: Bex
Type: Half-Human??? Half-Dragon???
Weapon?: n/a
Bio: A abnormal human girl whos home was destroyed by a demon dog and ever since she has been running, because she thinks for one moment she lets her guard down it will pounce and kill her too. She has a hidden history, as nothing is normal about this girl being neither drawn up in poverty nor in nobility. She is quite traversed into the realm of demons and fantasy, after a cult that had used her before the whole ordeal. Marked with a demons mark on her upper left shoulder on her front she is scared by the past, but she had manged to break free and that is why they had sent the dog to destroy her.

Demons, Reapers all back in the day Ciel-phantomhive
Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Type: Human
Weapon: N/A
Bio: Notoriously known as the Queen's Watchdog, he is the head of the Phantomhive noble family and the owner of Funtom Company. Ciel nearly always wears a black eyepatch over his right eye; this is the location of his Faustian Contract with Sebastian Michaelis. Ciel also has a brand on the left side of his body from his time as a slave in a cult.

Demons, Reapers all back in the day 600full-black-butler-poster
Name: Sebastian Michaelis
Type: Demon
Weapon?: N/a
Bio: Sebastian is the demon butler of the Phantomhive household. His white gloves conceal the mark of his Faustian contract with Ciel Phantomhive on his left hand. He prides himself in his butler work and everything he does has to be perfect. His orders come first after the protection of Ciel's life.

Demons, Reapers all back in the day 1335410018_l
Spoiler:

Name: Demon Lord (Human Form)
Type: Demon
Weapon?: n/a
Bio: The Overall demon lord whos aim is to cause an appcoloypse and has inflitrate the human world as a human. Nothing can catch him as a demon because he is a human in this form hiding away his demon powers allow him to walk on teh earth undetected.

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Demons, Reapers all back in the day Assassins-creed-3-archer
Name:Jesse Wertherson
Type:Human
Weapon:Hidden Blades,Bow with a Quiver of Arrows
Bio:A small time Assassin,Jesse used to live on the streets after his parents abandoned him until he was abducted at the age of 16 by a pair of Assassins and tied up.He used their own weapons and supplied against them and killed them both in their sleep by throwing a Molotov on their petrol covered bodies.He escaped into the night under the guise of being the third Assassin of their group,taking their weapons and uniform for his own.

Demons, Reapers all back in the day Blind
Name:Lucent Lance
Type:Demon
Weapon:Blindfold
Bio:On his 14th Birthday,Lucent was offered up by his family to a greater demon to be taken as a sacrifice so the Lance Family can live on.However,2 years before the incident an entity came to him in a dream,gifting him with a white blindfold that would help him in dire need.As the sacrifice went under way,the demon decided he had enough of the Lance Family's greedy and rude prairs and possessed the boy using his power to kill his parents.As the demon entered young Lucent's mind the blindfold appeared before him and something wrapped it around his eye,sacrifcing his eyesight to contain the greater demon within himself along with his power before slowly merging into one being.He left his old life behind in the blink of an eye and wandered in the dark towards a future he could not see.

Last edited by Totoroguru on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

"Master its time to go meet our client." Sebastian told Ciel as he helped him on with his cloak and headed to the front door.
"Very well." Ciel sighed as he passed his butler who was holding the door down and into his await carriage.
Sebastian closed the cart door and climbed up on to the front and they set off. As soon as they hit London Sebastian parked the carriage and let out his master.
"Its a little bit of a walk sir by foot threw the park, unfortaily there is no roads that lead to the manor." Sebastian explained.
Ciel got out of the carriage cane in hand as he started across the park with Sebastian by his side.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Lucent walked in the street silently wearing a large coat and hat looking at the market stores every so often as he went
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 pm

The girl ran as fast as she could in her dress she had on not stopping as a shadow neared her. For anyone who could not see it they though she was mental. She carried on down the streets of London her energy slowily draining, she took a quick look back to see if it was still there only to crash into Lucent. Picking herself of the ground in a hurry she quickily applogized before fratically searching.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:19 pm

He got off the floor very quickly out of panic
"Whats wrong?"He asked when he had got up
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:21 pm

After a few mintues looking around she sighed a deep breath of relief.
"Oh its nothing..." She trailed off. "I am sorry I knocked you over like that."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:24 pm

"But there was something"He said firmly"And it's still here,so what is it?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:27 pm

"You would not think I am mad would you?" She asked. "What do you know off demons?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:33 pm

"This is a demon following you then.."The boy said thoughtfully then turned his head"Greater or Lesser?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 pm

"Dog..." She told him, as she kept an eye on teh shadows around them.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:38 pm

"That would be a lesser then"He said then noticed her looking around"Its hiding in the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

"Somewhere..." She nodded as her eyes settled on something. "Quick out the way!"
She said pulling him to one side as a creature lundged past them.
Demons, Reapers all back in the day Ketsshadow2
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:56 pm

"What a strange creature"The boy said walking towards it and kneeling with a hand out"Lost?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:00 pm

It turned after its leap head down bearing all its teeth madly growling away. People started to panic and flee the scene.
"It won't listen you have to run!" She told the boy.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:03 pm

The boy suddenly changed and snarled then punched the demon dog in the face then grabbed it by the throat
"This is a quiet part of London"The boy explained to it"It must stay that way for the good of all monsters here"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:07 pm

The dog snarled and snapped in his grasp before slipping threw his fingers like black water before reforming behind him with a growl in sprited towards the girl. She closed her eyes with no where to run it would be pointless she waited only for the attack to never come.
"Down boy!" Said a tall man in a black buttlers uniform. "Your causing quite a bit of trouble."
He started to beat the dog, but before it got to badily beaten it slipped away.
"Seems its quite interested in getting its tarket." The man said.
The girl was too shaken up to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm

"What was it doing here on the loose?"The boy asked the tall man
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm

"I bet she could enlighten us." He said turning to her. "Why is that dog so intent on attacking you?"
"A cult... Years ago sent it after me after I would no longer allow them to use me. I ran... All the way back home, but little did I know they sent that thing after me. It killed my family and now its after me. I don't know how to stop it, people I talked to thought I was insane and threw me aside. For years I have been to town after town to escape that thing, but up until now no one else could see it." She said still a bit shaken and suddenly collapsed to her knees. "I know it will come back, its only a matter of time."
"Cults are nasty pieaces of work alway looking on conjoring demons and using them, so why did they want you?" He asked.
"I... I... Can't remeber." She said her voice still shaken.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 pm

"It wants something from you,like a amulet,a memory,revenge or your soul"The Boy said then sighed"But i'll be off"
The boy turned away and started to walk off
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

"I would not be so fast." The tall man said. "It will be after you as well now, my guess it killed her family because they knew. Now you do it will easily not think twise for you aswell as me."
"I am sorry." The girl said as man offered her a hand.
"It does not become a lady to be crawling in the dirt now." He said as she stunningly looked up at him from his words and took his hand.
He helped her up and then she brushed herself down.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 pm

The boy walked past them from another direction
"It should know not to mess with me"He said stopping next to them
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 am

"Even so its a sillpery thing it will keep coming back, a bit like a pest. You might as well call it a curse dog rather then a demon dog. It has no pride so its not ashamed to run away, it only has the orders to kill what it needs too." He told them.
"Sebastian! Stop playing around we need to get back." A young boy called from the side.
"Master! Seems we have a spot of bother." He told him as he ushered the girl and boy over.
"This is my master Ciel Phantomhive and I am his butler Sebastian Michaelis." He gave a slight bow to them both before turning to Ciel. "Master there is a demon dog chasing this young girl and I have reason to believe this is a lead we could be looking for."

Ciel looked them both up and down.
"You sure?" Ciel asked him as he nodded. "Very well have them come along."
Ciel started to walk on.
"Please this way you two." Sebastian bowed once more waiting on them to follow Ciel.
The girl hesertated waiting to see what the boy would do.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:23 am

The boy stood quiet
"You going to tell me whats going on?"He asked suddenly looking up at Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Reapers all back in the day
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: