Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Gear Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

In the arena you are faced by other Sacred Gear users to try and get the most powerful one

More Sacred Gears can be acquired by winning fights or crafting 3 other gears together however when you first enter the world you are given 30 seconds to choose any Sacred Gear out of the selection to start you off,also you may only be in the world for 3 hours a day before you are transported back to your home.

After you gain 3 Sacred Gears you are put into a level system designed by the rulers of the Arena to make the fights more even for all the contenders as they may only battle someone their level or higher.

The Level System
Lv0 0-2 Gears
Lv1 3-6 Gears
Lv2 7-11 Gears
Lv3 11-16 Gears
Lv4 16-22 Gears
Lv5 22-29 Gears
Lv6 29-36 Gears
Lv 7 36-50 Gears

The Sacred Gears are devices that transform your arm and can vary greatly in form such as from a simple sword to a rocket launcher.However some metal gears are magical and can use magical attacks rather than physical ones.

Character
Name
Sacred Gear Chosen:
Bio(Optional):
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Sacred Gear Arena 57738fd5260506669effe3467c5091a81263101505_full
Name: Matt Green
Sacred Gear Chosen:
Guillotine Counter Sword
Sacred Gear Arena Sacredgear
A Sacred Gear that works as a protection for the right arm and a sword that can only be hold by the glove.
Bio(Optional): He always lived the life of a normal boy. He is popular with girls. He is a nice, determined, dreaming and peaceful person. He can be somehow a little careless with what he does.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Character
Name:Max Hiero
Sacred Gear Arena HotAnimeGuy4
Voidlord
Sacred Gear Arena Robbie+Hand
Freezes the opponent for a 1/5 of a second each time it connects + 1/10 of a second after each connect after the first
Bio(Optional):Max is a silent and deadly boy that likes to get things done with no hesistance.He also liked a challenge so when he caught wind of the Sacred Gear arena he soon signed up to see what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Max looked at his watch that said 3:15 and then looked at his family around him.Only 45 minutes till its time.
"Having fun Max?"Max's dad asked him while cooking food on the barbeque
"Yeah..."Max replied"But why are there so many kids?"
"Their all Simon's friends"Max's dad said"Seeing as it's his 12th birthday I thought It would be nice to get a big group for him"
"Yeah it is"Max said"I was just wondering"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Matt was at his backyard behind his house with a sword on his hand. "If I'm getting into that game seriously I better train my skills in real life too." he thought as he was striking the only existing tree. "If I fence like this! And if I guard like this! And if I strike like this!" he was testing various fighting styles and sword plays he could do.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 pm

"Do you mind if I go at 4?,i gotta be somewhere"Max asked looking down
"Yeah that's fine"Max's dad said"For now have some food with us,ok?"
Max nodded and followed his father to the table
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:52 pm

After praticing a lot, Matt decided to rest. "Soon, I'm going there again." he said "It is really amazing. And fun too!" Suddenly his phone rang, it was a friend inviting him to go drink a coffee somewhere. "Sorry, today I cannot go, maybe tomorrow." he answered. "Sorry" he tought "But something really exciting is expecting me."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Max checked his watch and it said 3.55
"I'll be going now "Max said and turned with a smile"Thanks"
Max quickly got up and went to his room,counting down the minutes left
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 pm

"I'm not playing this for two days and today is my opportunity to go back to that world. I'll see if my training was worth something." said Matt, who was finishing his bath and heading towards his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Max checked the time and it was 3.58 so he logged onto his computer to check his emails quick
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

"Well, I think I'm going now... I hope no one starts looking for me!" he thought with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm

It was finally 4.00.Red portals came from the ground and sucked Max and Matt in
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm

"Here we go!" shouted Matt.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Max opened his eyes to see a futuristic metallic world before him
"Wow..."He said and looked around then at himself and noticed his arm"Its the same sacred gear as before..Voidlord or something..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 pm

"Haha, back to the amazing world!" said Matt all excited "I need someone to test this power of mine!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 am

Max looked around and saw someone nearby and began to approach
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 am

"But I must calm down, yes I must! I mean, I should train against some NPCs first if possible!" Matt was talking all nervous and loud.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:09 am

Max heard Matt but continued to approach the person he saw
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:32 am

"Maybe I should explore this place first!" said Matt as he ran around the place.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:54 pm

"Hello"Max said and the person turned around
"Um...hi"The person replied"New here?"
"Yeah..."Max said"Do you want a uh...fight?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 am

Matt started to explore the place non-stop, running everywhere. Lucky that nobody was challenging him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:50 pm

"...Sure"The person said"Arena 1?"
"Ok..."Max said"Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am

"This place is amazing!" thought Matt. Matt then entered a building with a program which could allow the player to watch a match trough some screens. "Hmmm? Let's see... Maybe I should learn some strategies before battling."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 am

Max and the person went to a Arena that looked like a Jungle
"Woah..."Max mumbled"This is amazing"
The person took off their hoody,revealing themselves to be a man with 2 swords
"Let's make this quick"He said and ran at Max
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Matt started to spectate different battles. He saw players using different and various powers and he started to learn some tips and tricks about some arenas and some gears. "Hmmm... I must found a guy that is using a sword just like me" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Gear Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Gear Arena   Sacred Gear Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Gear Arena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next