Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arena Of Our Lives

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

The Arena Of Our Lives Empty
PostSubject: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:03 pm

The Arena Of Our Lives

Description
-> God created us the way He wanted. He designed our bodies, how we are and He made us unique. Yet some people cannot accept themselves, no matter their efforts. No explanation has been found yet, but recently, people from all over the world, specially young ones, found a place to change who they are for eternity, The Arena. People play this virtual reality game in order to change their physics and even their way of thinking and attitudes... They can change everything related to themselves, except their families and their identity. However, the contestants have been abusing the benefits of the game and it starts to bring consequences. Now, The Arena is almost like a individual survival game messed with sorrow, regrets and rage. How this game got created and why? Nobody knows...

How does the Arena Game works?
-> The Arena is a game where players can compete against each other trough Portraits, alternative appearances that hides their real identity. These avatars are designed trough the player's desires. If the player wishes to be someone courageous in life, his Portrait can turn out to be a Knight character, for example. This desire can also influence the player's skills and abilities. That means that in extreme situations and big changes of personality, the Portrait can change completely.
-> To access the game, people need to be in front of a mirror and say a certain magical sentence. However, only those who can access The Arena can enter into this dimension. To access this game, you need to be invited by a player. A player can only invite three people to join The Arena. By doing it, they are forming a Contract.
-> The Contract is about the Master and Disciple relationship. The Master must help his Disciples until they reach a certain level. Then, with this, the Contract comes to an end.
-> The players play against each other, in teams or individually, in many game modes. It can be trough battle, hunting monsters or items, obstacle challenge etc... However, when playing, they always must bet Arena Cash. With Arena Cash, people can change their appearance and personality in real life. When it comes to appearance, the player's relatives who don't know about the game will think that the new appearance has always existed. For example, if a tall guy becomes small, his relatives will always remember him as a small person. When it comes to personality, nothing happens, only the personality changes.
-> Sometimes, people can bet these personalities and appearances with each other. However, a player must have at least a Good Quality and Bad Quality within his personality.

Rules
-> 3 members max (including me)
-> Subscribe with only one character for now (Master is optional)

Character Sheet

Name: 
Game nickname: 
Appearance in The Arena:
Desires: (Does the character want to change his personality? What kind of person does he/she want to be. This can explain the game appearance.)

You may want to add your character's Master if you want. If you don't want. My character's master can be yours or something like that. If you want, fill the same character sheet.

"Are you ready to take on the battle that can change your live forever?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:24 pm

(I think this is what your after I am not sure you will have to tell me if I am missing anything :L because it seems amazing but is a bit unclear)
Character Sheet
Name:  Bex
Appearance:
The Arena Of Our Lives Anime_girl_render_by_hendrix7733-d5k6r9q
Game nickname: B
Appearance in The Arena: The Arena Of Our Lives Detec10
Desires: She desires to be like her heros and develop a witt and deception for thing becoming like the great detectives like Sherlock Holmes. (Appereance change I guess happens too if so) Within the game she is known to where a long flowing brown coat with various equipment for detection. She also wheres a brown hat in which she can pull down over her face. She requires knowledge alone to get her out of any situation.

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 pm

If nobody else wishes to join(As i have joined a lot rps):
Character Sheet
Name:Genji
Appearance:
The Arena Of Our Lives AnimeGuy16
Game nickname:Ark
Appearance in The Arena:
The Arena Of Our Lives Tumblr_lwwx1gyoOa1r7t7lbo1_500
Desires:Wishes to be a famous warrior that could beat whole armies.

Last edited by Totoroguru on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:48 am

Character Sheet
Name: Ken
Appearance:
The Arena Of Our Lives Anime+boy+7ac
Game nickname: Lost 
Appearance in The Arena: 
The Arena Of Our Lives 2597611030_81b87630e6
Desires: Ken doesn't know what he wants to be. He is the kind of guy that is always quiet, a low self-esteem and don't know what to do with his life. For that reason, his Portrait is a water character that is a little shapeless.

Now then, shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Is that from Sonic?,ready when you are ^^
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:05 pm

(Yes, it is, but it is the closest image I found to what I wanted to be. Pretend that it isn't! I'm imagining with a more anime shape! xD)

So, let's begin!

Age... It was 2018. It is the same world we know, the same people that live, the same events that happen, bad and good, some people die, other take their places. The Arena was still a secret to the world, only the players knew of its existence. Some of them have become obsessive and cannot abandon the game anymore, others can have controls on the time they play and how it influences their lifes. Imagine a virtual reality that change your live forever... That's The Arena!

Inside of one of the game servers, there was this big dark corridor. There was a mysterious player with a human Portrait there:
The Arena Of Our Lives Katekyo_hitman_reborn__399___verde_by_hikarinogiri-d5d4sdk
"I can still invite three players, right?" he mentioned to himself. "It is hard to choose who will come, anyway. I cannot do this again." he continued as he remembered all the young people he got across the real world, including Ken, Genji and Bex. "I must be someone's Master, I cannot continue alone, all by myself!"

The character thought for some days and finally reached a decision. "They are my choice, then!" he shouted euphoric "These guys can be the perfect team for me! I can educate them so well!. His choice was no other than the mentioned characters before. "I should start giving a sign. I'll call each one of them trough a mirror and see if they are already playing the game or not. Probably not."

~~~~

And here is Ken, sitting on his bedroom with nothing to do, only listening to sad songs, that could calm him down, but it was not helpful for his self-esteem though. They called him for lunch and he went to eat. Back to the room, he went to his computer to play some video games to enjoy his Sunday. Their parents then warned him that they were just going to the grocery shop to buy things for dinner and Ken decided to stay home. "A scaredy cat.." said his father to his mother as they were leaving home. The house was silent, even Ken wouldn't dare to listen to the game's sound. Then, suddenly, a strange noise came from his bathroom. He went there, since he wanted to pee and be relieved. However, when he started to wash his hands, a mysterious message appeared on the mirror. "Would you dare to enter The Arena?"

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Genji was sitting on his armchair with a weird gun in his hand and a Oculus Rift set on his head.Every sunday he would go into the living room with his gaming set,after making an agreement or bribe with his girlfriend.Today the bribe was taking her out to a fancy dinner after he was done,he would not be done quickly.
"Right guys you ready for this bloater?"Genji asked to his friends in the game as he readied his rifle at the incoming Zombies
"Yeah i'm ready!"Replied one of his more chubby friends holding a rocket launcher
"Let's take these guys down!!"Said another armed with a flamethrower
And so they charged at the zombies,with Genji leading the attack
(Will find the mirror's message after he finishes)
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Bex's day was like any other normal day... Well she thought it was. She got up washed dressed and everything else. Fed her pet cat and tidied up her room. She then sat down to a book, she loved to read about adventures, fantasy creatures and Sherlock. She often wondered what it would be like to be able to think like him and to be able to do things like he does. Putting her book down she checked her phone and headed upstairs to her room. It was a miscible rainy day so she did not have much planned to do, but wait out till the rain stopped so she could at least go for a walk. She lay back on her bed thinking of all the adventures in her books stroking her cat when suddenly it flew of the bed and down the stairs.
"Odd thing." She muttered to her self sitting up, but the noticed something odd.
She got up and walked over to her bedroom mirror, as writing had appeared upon it.
"Would you dare to enter The Arena?" she read out load confused. "What could it possibly mean..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Ken turned off the water and stared at the mirror. He closed his eyes then rubbed them and looked at the mirror again. The message was still there. "The Arena?" he said "Bah... Must be dreaming." Then another message with bigger letters appeared again "DO YOU DARE OR NOT?" "Yeah, whatever..." he said as he was leaving the bathroom. He went to his room again, but right before sitting, he looked at his wardrobe's mirror then another message appeared "Who do you want to be?" "Huh? Who do I want to be? Hell if I know!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:21 pm

"Alright good job guys we showed them whos best!"Genji said
After a few more matches Genji decided to go see what his girlfriend was up to said so goodbye to his friends and then took off the Oculus Rift headset to discover the lights were off and a glowing red message in the mirror
"Would you dare enter the arena?"The message read
"Kai did you write this?"Genji asked as he put his finger along the message. Completely dry.
"Write what Genji?"Asked Kai"Anyway i've got to go to a meeting so i'll see you you at dinner!"
"Ok!"
And so Kai left leaving Genji alone in the dark
"It must be some kind of new game.."Genji said and looked at the message"Alright fine lets go for this"
"Who do you want to be?"Another message read that appeared underneath the first
"Weird question..."Genji thought for a moment"I want to be the person that i am inside,one that can win a war on his own!"

Last edited by Totoroguru on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 pm

"I must be dreaming..." She said, as the letters flickered. "Ehhh... Depends... But I gues out of curiosity yes."
The words flickered about scrabbling and then reforming into another question. 'Who would you want to be?' It asked and she looked confused at it. Then she gave a thought about it for a moment, indecisive about it but then it struck her.
"I guess more like a detective, I want witt and cunning. I want to be able to solve the impossible." She glazed at her self beyond into the reflective depths of the mirror. "I do? I do! Nothing to pass my eyes my judgment or memory. And open free mind to the world around, much like Sherlock Holmes."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 pm

"I don't know... I... don't know who I want to be..." said Ken to the mirror. Ken's mirror reacted right after his answer. It started to spread a big glow that he could not support. "Argh, what is this?!" he shouted. Ken's body was being pushed by the mirror's light. "Nah... I don't... WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEE?!" he said before he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Genji felt himself being pulled by the mirror,so did what it wanted and got closer
"Let's do this!"Genji said and grinned happily before jumping at the mirror,and to his surprise did not break it but went through the other side.

Last edited by Totoroguru on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

The mirror rippled once again as the letters vanished far beyond the reflection, she reached out touching the mirror and it rippled as he hand slid through. She pulled her hand out checking it was fine before doing it again, but this time curiosity got the better and she wondered through the mirror to its other side.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 am

After fainting, Ken finally woke up in a room. It was a room full of strange and weird characters. You could see medieval characters, future robots, monster with weird shapes and cute creatures. Ken muttered "Where the hell am I?" then looked at his hands and noticed about his aquan body. "WHAT? Why am I like this?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:29 am

Genji woke up with a black sword in his hand and in room full of strange people
The Arena Of Our Lives Kingdom-hearts-oblivion-black-keyblade-37
"Isn't this Oblivion?"He said and flipped it over"But thats from Kingdom hearts..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 pm

Arriving in a strange place full of new and different people, Bex glanced around at her surroundings. It was all new to her and she did not know what to make of it.
"So this must be what the mirror was talking about..." She muttered to herself looking around again. "It feels odd, but at the same time no different from earth... if I am even there at all now."
Her spinning felt drifting as she looked down seeing she had a complete new outfit on. Brown clothes a long coat that drifted and even a hat on her head.
"How strange!" She muttered again.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:50 am

Ken started to touch himself and to check about his new form. "Awww... Come on!" he muttered. Then suddenly, the three character received a message right in from of them. In the messages, the same was written "Follow my lead!". As the message dissipated, arrows indicating the way appeared.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Genji grinned then ran with Oblivion in his right hand in the direction of his arrow
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm

There was a strange sensation of where she was suppose to go and so with her gut feeling she followed. She was led down various places and as she did she took in the surroundings around her.

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:03 am

Ken started to run and still followed the arrow, leading him to multiple corridors and rooms full of other characters with many shapes and styles. As he was running, he was leaving water puddles on the ground, which made the other players have their attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Genji ran through many rooms and past many people as he followed the arrow,running even faster from excitement
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 am

Bex spotted some arrows and so insintifly decided to follow them for the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Ken arrived at a certain door that opened automatically. He walked forward and there was in the middle of a lobby, the green-haired character smiling at him "I've been expecting you!" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Genji came flying from a vent and landed on his feet in a defensive position
"What is this?"Asked Genji and looked around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arena Of Our Lives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next