Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Description
Everybody lives in reality. Sometimes, reality sucks and we have to accept it and still smile and face it. That's the purpose of life. Some people dream about certain Utopias or worlds they would like to live in. They dream in order to escape from reality, or even dream that humanity could be hundred times better. It seems that only some of them can make these dreams real. These are called the Secret Dreamers. If someone of pure heart has a strong dream about a certain world or something, it becomes reality. However, these dream worlds are only accessible by the world owner and however he/she lets enter.

Welcome to Beyond Reality. This RP consists of humans with no powers at all. Even though these Secret Dreamers can create worlds, in some of them they can only have human limitations if it is part of the world, or even superpowers. Every world has a rule. It all depends on how they dream it. You can start creating one character or two. This RP can only hold up to three forum members. Remember that Secret Dreamers are not invincible people. Secret Dreamers are pure by heart. Will they finally find the ultimate Utopia?

Character Sheet:
(Image or appearance description)
Name:
Bio (Optional):

My Character
Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan
Name: Denzel
Personality: Very cult guy. Loves to read and to write. He likes to be in contact with nature and many people.
Bio: Always known as the best young boy in his area, everybody liked Denzel. Even though, sometimes many people ended up betraying him and doing bad stuff to him. With his capability to understand what is going on with the world and what's happening to him, Denzel tends to dream imaginary worlds that he considers the Final Impossible Utopias. Even though he accepts reality, deep inside he feels a great sadness.

Slots 2/3
-> Me
-> Totoroguru

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:22 am

If you need another person:
Character Sheet:
Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else Daru
Name:Daru Lemu
Personality:A very upbeat and social man that tends to like virtual life more than social life as he can express himself more than his appearance can.Also has a hobby of drawing in any spare time he has.
Bio:Daru's dreams in life are simple and few in number.In fact Daru has his 3 dream goals pinned onto a wall in his flat next to a poster of Predator, these goals consist of:
1.Lose weight
2.Get a girlfriend
3.Get a better job
Daru looks forward to the day he does all this however in the back of his mind he fears that day will never come.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:12 am

So, shall we begin??? Someone can still join in the middle of it.

------------------------

In a random place, a random house, lives Denzel. There he was writing a story about a boy who lived in the Forest Of Life. A forest where there was no wild animals, only friendly. The boy was full of innocence and his happiness couldn't say less. As Denzel's mother called him, he went right downstairs and eat his dinner. After eating, he went to his room and played some fantasy games in his computer. The next day was Sunday, so he wouldn't really sleep early this time. It was 3 a.m. when he went to sleep. He prayed, then asked for beautiful dreams for when he would be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Daru sat in his wheelie chair and turned on his computer
"Another day of games ahead"Said Daru as his eyes twinkled and a smile formed on his face"Shame i have nobody to share it with..."
Daru entered a war game after getting a pack of cookies from his collection along with a glass of milk and began playing the war game until the early hours of the morning
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:10 pm

After having some nice dreams, Denzel woke up. He got up and started to eat his breakfast. He decided to go outside, as he said goodbye to his family. "Let's see what the world is showing today." he said on his mind "Maybe I could go to a library and read a little". He went to the library and started to look at all the books around.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Daru woke up feeling tired and decided he was going to work on his first goal so got into his small brown car and drove to the gym
"So many things to do..."Said Daru as he made his way over to a bicycle with a tv attached to it"Ah now that seems good"
Daru slowly got onto the bike and began peddling which turned the tv on
"Hmm...Lets go for normal exercise"Said Daru as he pressed the button on the tv"And Half and Hour to start with"
Daru started sweating before long so took his water bottle out of his bag and drank almost half of the bottle without stopping
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:22 pm

After looking at some books, Denzel decided to read a fantasy one. It was a mysterious book. Denzel opened the first page. The first page had the title "The Dreamers' Dreams". He looked at the title with a strange look and read the second page, saying "Which are you dreams? What are the worlds you dream about?" He started to turn the pages but they turned out to be all white. "Huh? What the hell is this book" said Denzel "I'm sorry, but which book are you talking about?" said a person next to him. "Hmmm... But I'm holding a book here..." "Come on kid, stop dreaming, really!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Daru stopped after his 30 Minute session to go and get a slushie and to refill his now empty water bottle
"Ah...i'm..exhausted after that..."Said Daru as he gave the money for the slushie over and began drinking it"I'll only be able to do this once a day at this rate..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Denzel noticed that the book was invisible to the other's eyes, but he decided not to take the book. He put it right where it was before he picked it up. Still thinking about people's reaction to the book he went back home worried about it. Maybe he was dreaming after all, but he was living real life now! "Man... What the hell..." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

Daru came home at about 6 PM after meeting for a chat with a few friends
"Back to the daily routine..."Said Daru grinning as he looked for another pack of biscuits and got himself a glass of milk
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:42 am

As Denzel came back home, the book appeared before him on his desk's located at his room. "What?" he was really astonished when he saw that book again. At the same time, the book appeared near Daru without him noticing.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:50 am

As he put the milk down some of it spilled onto a book next to his computer
"I don't remember going to the library.."Said Daru as he dried off the book with his T-Shirt"Hmm why does it have questions in?"
Daru got a pen from the pot on his desk and decided to answer some of the questions
"My dreams?"Said Daru as he looked at his 3 goals"I know what they are for sure"Daru turned to the next page"A dream world? hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Denzel opened the book. As he read the questions once again, he started to write "My dream is living on an Utopia, yet impossible" expecting something to happen. He closed the book and started to take a bath.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Daru wrote "A world where everyone has robo suits" and grinned
"Ah that would be a great world"Said Daru laughing then turned to his computer"Back to a normal day then.."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

"Are you sure this is the world you want to live in? Are you sure, chosen dreamers? Are you sure, Secret Dreamers? Are you ready to live the dreams of your lives?"

A mysterious voice echoed in everybody chosen one in the world, after filling at least a sentence on the book.

Denzel was astonished. "What? Hmmm.... Maybe I was hearing things..." The book appeared before him, in his bathroom, floating. The book opened and the pages started to shift very fast and a mysterious light appeared. Denzel couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yeah couldn't be surer"Said Daru"Hey wait a minute.."
Daru ran over to the book and saw it glowing a white light
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm

They couldn't see anything at all. They both woke up in separate places. Denzel got up, dizzy and used some time to get himself ok. He looked in front of him, he saw a huge forest in front of him. When he noticed, he was wearing mage's clothes. "Huh, what?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Daru opened his eyes to see a bunch of people running around and play fighting in battle suits,and as he looked down discovered his own Black robot suit
"Haha its like everyone's dressed as robotnik!"Said Daru getting himself up and examining his arms"Woah i got rockets too! Smashing!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Denzel walked trough, trying to understand where he was, when a goblin suddenly appeared and attacked. He fell off the ground while scared "Waaaah!" When raising his hands he managed to cast a fire spell. The goblin was gone very fast. The battle only lasted for five seconds. "Huh, what is this, where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Daru walked around and discovered a mecha person rocket jumping and grinned
"Oh my god that is awesome!"Said Daru as he did the same and flew into the air
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

For a moment, both worlds spreaded a strange and short noise. It seemed that nothing happenned.

~~~

Denzel cautiously walked towards an encampment with poor people. As he was walking, most of the people were looking at him angrily. "Huh, why are they looking at me like that?" Some of the villagers started to throw rocks at him "Get out of here! You are here to cause evil to us!" "Wait, hey, what are you doing, I am just lost!" "Get out! Get out!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Daru heard the noise and his ear twitched
"What was..argh!"Said Daru as he landed upside down"Forgot i was in the air! haha..."
A man in a mecha turned around and laughed
"First time right?"Asked the man
"Yeah i just got here"Said Daru"One minute in my house and bam! next minute im flying through this place!"
"You..just got here?"Asked the man"Oh are you a tourist from another planet then?"
"Huh..?oh i guess so"Said Daru"Whats this place called by the way?"
"Dremecha Co"Said the man"This is a good place to be if your looking for a great time!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Denzel started to run away as a little girl ran and screamed a big "STOP!" to the villagers. "Please stop, he doesn't seem all that bad, look at him!" said the little girl "He is ONE OF THEM!" said one of the villagers "Who told you that?" "Can't you see it, by looking at his clothes?" "Huh, what is going?" asked Denzel "I... I am lost and I don't know where I am..." "That's impossible, you one of those mages that our king doesn't like!" "I am what? Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

"Dremecha huh..."Said Daru
"Anyway i'd best be going now"Said the man"Lets meet up for a drink later if your still here"
"Sure cya!"
The Man left and Daru returned to pondering what was going on
"So the last thing i remember is that book going crazy..."Said Daru"Maybe there was a portal or something weird stuck in it..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:35 am

The noise started to appear again.

~~

"See, that's noise is his making" said a villager "NO, IT'S NOT!" said Denzel. After arguing a little about who was right, the old village leader appeared and told them to be quiet. He went towards Denzel and started to look at him with a great focus. "Where are you from?" asked the old man "I... I don't know" answered Denzel "I... I know and I understand that you won't believe me, but I'm from somewhere else, I don't know how I got here and I don't even know why am I wearing these clothes. I don't even know how to spell magic" "Hmmm...." the old man looked at him again "Maybe you are right. Strange things have been happenning here, that's why I can't say for sure you are lying." The villagers were quite astonished with what he said "I know a person who can help you. Our king. But for now, stay here for the day, as a payment for what we were about to cause you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: