Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Reapers all back in the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 pm

He was in some sort of cell with steal bars to stop any escape.
"Your finally home, how does that feel?" The voice came from the man before who they saw when delieveing the coffins.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 pm

"My home is a cage?"Lucent asked he standed up looking at the cell bars"Hmm,i think living on the streets had more freedom to be honest"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"Not quite, this just ensures you don't try running from us. They all run. I asure you that this will be your home, and once you accpect that we will let you out of your temporary accommodation. Our little pet will also come back to us, but she has betrayed us, such a naughty little puppy." The man never let his smile go and that was something creepy. "Your friend will be so happy."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:11 am

"Pfft,leave her alone"Lucent replied"Let her be happy now,besides you've captured me"
---
Ciel's door Swung open and there was footsteps in the room
"Would you be Ciel Phantomhive,owner of this house?"The voice asked Ciel,entering his dreams
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 am

"Yes I have and happiness has nothing to do with it. She was contracted to be mine and mine she will be and that other demon shall pay for making her so impure." He growled. "Never mind they will be coming after you no doubt about it, she may be impure but she has a good heart and that will never leave her. As soon as she steps foot in here I shell begin the ceremony and your invited if you wish to attend."
---
"Who is it?" Ciels voice moaned oviousily annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:20 am

"And who are you then?"Lucent asked
---
"I am Tzu'Za,the demon of Lucent"It said appearing as a jet black demon with large wings and a burning sword"I carry great news that has been given to me on a heavy deal"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:25 am

"Some call me simply a demon, those here call me there Master. But I go by the name Astaroth." He smirked.
------
"Whats the news?" Ciel grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:42 am

"We'll see"Lucent said
---
"Lucent has been captured"Tzu'Za said"Hes being held captive by Astaroth himself"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh I see no doubt about it she will be here in moments if she could to rescue a friend. She is just that foolish." He grinned.
-----
Ciel sat up quickly in bed.
"What!" He called.
Sebastian quickly rushed threw his door with his trousers and shirt on, as tho he had just dressed.
"Since when do you sleep?" Ciel said commenting on his ruffled hair and dress. "Never mind, check on Lucent's room."
"Master." Sebastian bowed as he went over and checked on Lucent as he opened the door Ciel rushed in. "He his gone."
"Astaroth took him." Ciel announced to Sebastian as a bit of worry struck him.
"The girl has a contract with him." Sebastian said sternly.
"I told you not to get carried away, now we must go. If she has a contract she will remain here." Ciel said as he headed back to his room along with Sebastian to help him change.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 am

"Ciel,Lucent gave me no orders from here"Tzu'Za said appearing"What do I do?"
---
"I was not foolish in my last moments at the Phantomhive household"Lucent turned revealing his blindfold in his hand,rather than over his eyes
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am

"Your a demon arent you think of something." Ciel told him.
"Master try to keep it down the young lady is still sleeping down the hall. We don't want her to awake now." Sebastian warned him.
"Maybe you should have done better then." Ciel sounded annoyed. "Disobeying me is..."
"You never ordered anything of it tho master and I found out plenty more about her then we knew even before." Sebastian said as they headed to the carriage awaiting outside.

----

"Oh your gonna scare me with your little demon, nither you or that one tried down butler will ever be able to stop me." He told him as his eyes glew a deep red. "And here she comes now."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:22 am

Lucent put on the blindfold,a red mist going over him for a few seconds
"I can certainly try"Lucent said"All that is between is metal bars"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 am

"Lucent my dear I would not attempt it. Metal bars may not hold you, but I would hate to see Bex get her and to see your blood staining my floor." He warned. "Now stay like a good little boy, as your friend will be here soon. Then it must be over before the butler gets here."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 am

Lucent growled
"Don't be so sure of yourself"Lucent said "Whenever I fight,i don't fight alone"Lucent then just watched,staring from behind the bars
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

"I am quite aware of that, a demon can spot another demon from miles away." He told him. "She has arrived so do you want to sit there? Or will you come to witness the display?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 am

"Can you trust me to witness it?"Lucent asked
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 am

"Because if you do I will spare the young girl her soul and if you don't well I will eat that too. Just watch and if you interfere I will kill you both simple as." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:05 am

"Sounds too good to be true"Lucent said sarcastically"Well I haven't got a choice then"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:06 am

"Well that is as good as it gets." He told Lucent as he opened the door to his cage. "This way." He said leading him on and up to the room they first met at.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 am

Lucent sighed
"And this is where this ritual of yours is going to take place?"Lucent asked
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 am

"Oh course, my symbol underneath a statue of my beast form can it not take place anywhere better?" He grinned.
http://therawrnessify.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-of-Light-307734729
A dragon walked into the cave.
"Bex welcome back! I see you have come back to save your friend here? If so I have one prosal to make with you. Your blood for all there lives how is that?" He grinned as the dragon transformed with a bright light back to her human self. "Peeked your interest?"
"They will all be safe?" Bex asked.
"Quite so yes." He bowed. "You have my word."
Bex's arms were grabbed from both sides and she began to struggle. "Let go! I never said..."
"You know you eventually will have no choice anyway, if you don't offer up I will bleed you dry." He said stepping up to the strange altar as they dragged Bex up to it and strapped her down to the table.
" You do realize what it will do, there will be no turning back." Bex growled.
"Quite rightily so." He said as his eyes glew he swept some hair back with his long black finger nails to expose her neck. "I have dreamt too long for this day."
He said as he leaned down to take what was his when a common knife drove its way into his shoulder.
He winced back in pain seeing Sebastian stood there with Knifes and forks between his fingers at the ready, while Ciel stood behind him.
"I order you to take him out!" Cried Ciel.
"Yes Master." Sebastian said jumping forward as the demon hound from there first encounter jumpped from the shadows and pinned him to the ground. They tosseled about as the demon hound drove its fangs into Sebastian's arm.
"Do you care to try brat?" The boy grinned as he pulled the knife from his shoulder and then looked down to Bex.
"Now now nothing will become between me and you." He smiled as he licked his jagged teeth.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 am

"Screw it"Lucent said his hand bursting into flames
A burning sword appeared in Lucent's hand before he charged towards Astaroth
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:03 pm

"Your breeching are contract Boy! Seems I will feast after all." Astaroth grinned as his forum started ti shift into something more recognizable.
Spoiler:
Once he had completed it the statue behind Lucent started to began to shift an shape. Transforming into some strange looking creatures.
Spoiler:
They threw themselves at Lucent.
"Now my little mocking Jay." He said looking down at Bex a grin spreading across his face as Bex closed her eyes looking away, and he pulled it back. "Why look away little mocking Jay, I promise I will make this end as painful as possible."
He lent down licking her neck before he took a bite from it. Bex called out in pain as he drank the blood that poured from her neck. Suddenly a huge dog struck him down after flying threw the air.
"I will say this only once... Keep your hands of the young Lady." Sebastian had thrown the dog across the room trapping Astaroth underneath it. "Milady hold in there."
Sebastian ripped some of his shirt off to hold it against her neck to try keep the bleeding down. He picked her up in his arms.
"Lucent! Lets go!" Ciel called over to him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:52 pm

"This is a perfect way to die..."Lucent said swinging the sword around at the creatures while black wings started to appear out of his back
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:27 pm

The creatures where sharp with there moves but where easily defeated, they where more or less a distraction.
Just then a hand wrapped its way around his throat and threw him into the ground.
"What do you think you where doing." Growled Astaroth holding him down his eyes blood red glowing. "I got what I needed now its only a matter of time and you will be the first I feast upon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Reapers all back in the day   Demons, Reapers all back in the day - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons, Reapers all back in the day
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: