Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon - behind the curtains.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm

"Why so? What can be so important that there is no time to just sit back and relax, just to look at your surroundings and think relief you have to do nothing?" Raven asked, Sabre followed behind them from the sky watching over.
--
"This could be a problem, have you still got that print camera?" Draco asked Bex.
"The one the lady gave me?" Bex asked.
"Yeah." Draco replied as Bex rummed through her bag and gave Draco the camera.
Draco edged up behind the camera the best she could taking a photo taking the print and a bit of wire she tied it to the front of the camera.
"That should do but still keep your voice down." draco said as they both snuck through the door.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:53 pm

"Theres a open portal there"Said Hades and hid behind a wall
A dark ball appeared in Blackwargreymons hand as he hid
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 am

"desteny, anyway i never was good in being lazy" terror answered.
//anything i do i do on prupose...// he then thought.

---

once inside they stood on a platform grid which bridged along the wall of a huge hall.
grid stairs lead down into the hall and the bridge down to another door.

the hall ahd huge ovens in them and massive bowls filled with red glowing metal were transported along the high celling with chains. there again they could see the strange metal tank being transported through a big gate into another hall.

---

suddenly a gazimon came walking out the hall but stopped and turned its head to them.
the gazimons eyes of course widened on seeing them both but he tried to stay calm.
"e-erm... i...t-think you are not allowed to be h-here... s-so p-please leave the c-company grounds immidiately" he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 am

"Ehhh, everyone can be lazy, besides its good to be sometimes." Raven carried on his walk. "You need to learn to relax."

----

"What do you surpose that is for?" Bex asked Draco quitily.
"I... I am not sure, but it can not be good." Draco quitily said back.
"This whole place reminds me of what Peter would be doing." Bex said. "Maybe?"
"Don't count it but dont exile it." Draco told her sneaking forward for a bit of a better view.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 pm

A black creature watched Raven from the skies
"That must be Sabre and his master..."It said as it looked down at them
---
"I only want to get through that Portal"Hades said then paused"There is no need to be afraid"
The two then separated in a flash
"Timed out i guess.."Muttered Phantom as he looked at his hands
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 pm

"can be lazy once i sleeo or being dead, then i have tons of time to be lazy while lying to rott" terror replied having a dark and grim kind of humor.

---

they could hear that someone was coming towards their position, coming from the door.

---

the gazimon looked at both.
"...um... well c-cant allow to let ya go through it, w-would mess thinks up and the boss would mess me up in return"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:18 pm

"Kind of a miss point there isnit there?" Raven said retorcialy. "Anyway your free to join us if you like, but I must go, got places to be. SABRE!"
Raven had stopped in his tracks and called Sabre down who landed before them, as he did Raven hopped on to his back.
"But do as you please." Raven said.

----

"Draco..." Bex whispered.
"Yeah" Draco replied, as they both looked for a place they could hide.
In hope no one was below they ran down the stairs and hid behind the case and kept quite.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

The Black creature flew down and then spoke
"Sabre... we meet again..."It said
---
"Nobody will have to know..."Said Phantom"Just call a lunch break or something to clear the area"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 pm

terror was just about to speak as the black creature came down.
"man! do you know how nasty i is to break into two mens talking!" he grumped.

---

"the boss needs to be informed, i could smell a human and a digimon around, scents that do not belong to Sips Co!" the sangloupmon barked.
"Y.E.S. S.I.R.!" a guadromon replied and moved off, down the bridge.

the sangloupmon, just wanted to turn as he got thier scent again.
"they're here..." he growled and sniffed as he followed the scent but then suddenly vanished in date.

---

"i-i am not in position to do so" the gazimon sighed.
"uhm... hide somewhere till the night shift" he then suggested.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

"So it seems." Sabre squawked. "Raven!"
"Sabre I don't think this is such a good idea, but if you must." Raven said getting off Sabre.
"What is it?" Sabre growled.

--------

Bex and Draco's eyes wided.
"Whats going on?" Bex uttered under her breath as they both backed up so they could try keep hidden.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 pm

"Velgmon digivolve to..."The creature spun in the air and a black circle appeared in front of it which it went through"Blackthunderbirdmon!"
The creature then landed on the ground and squawked
"I want to challenge you again"Said Velg"This time i'm going to win"
---
"Is that the only option?"Asked Phantom sighing"Will it even be open then?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:33 pm

terror was poundering if to use his attack on that damn bird or just watch the scenery, he decided to walk up to raven.
"well i rethought about your position, maybe i dont need to do all my self so i will just watch this fight for now" he said.
---
sangloupmon suddenly appeared behind them, forming from date.
"hiding is over intruders!" he growled at bex and draco.
---
"just a few will watch the area and i can set up the machines so you can easily use them" the gazimon told them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 pm

"Night Roar" Sabre said releaseing sharp feathers burning a purple colour.
"As much as I disagree with it, don't get use to it." Raven said.
---
They both turned around.
"Ehhh... Well hello there." They both grinned.
"G Shurunen!" Draco said firing out pallets of fire to give them a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:22 pm

"Spark Wing!"Said Velg and released electrified feathers from his wings at the Night Roar"Black Dismissal!"
---
"Well I suppose that could work"Said Phantom"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:28 pm

terror just shrugged and watched.
---
"STICKER BLADE!" he barked and release a while lot of razor blades at dracos attack.
---
he nodded
"not get yourself hidden, the guadromons know no mercy with intruders" he told them and wondered off.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm

The Night Roar and the Spark Wing had cancelled each other out, and Sabre was shiftily flying around to avoid any other attack aimed to see how his enemy had grown before choosing another attack.

---

"Tail Smash." Draco said using her tail to hit them away even if it did cut in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:37 pm

The two nodded at eachother and looked for somewhere to hide
---
Several Blackthunderbirdmon now appeared to be flying around in the sky each using Spark Wing at Sabre
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm

"light of destruction!" terror suddenly said and fired a beam of briliant light from one of his paw, kind of angemons force of light attack, however it was aimed to destroy the enemies attack before it could hit sabre.

---

draco managed to hit them away thanks to her skales however not without bleeding cuts but sangloupmon had used her tempoary distraction to use his blackmind and disappear again, only to appear right behind bex and used his chance to headbutt her in the back of her knees to make her fall.

---

phantom and hades soon found a old shed which looked like not being used anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Light of Destruction may have destroyed the majority, but a few still hit Sabre not enough to cause crtical damage. With that Sabre drew up in the sky out of the circle of blackthunderbirdmons.
"Night Roar!" He yet again attacked spewing the feathers over the blackthunderbirdmons in order to get rid of the images to reveal the last.

----

Bex fell to to the ground but not without a sound from bex which allowed lean way for Draco to come in and despite the cuts in her tail she brought herself around again to bring it down hard on Sang's head.
"Tail Smash!" She said bring it down again.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm

The remainder scattered then regrouped with another Lightning wing volley at Sabre
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:41 pm

sangloupmon snapped at dracos tail in that moment to bite down at her tail which would probably hurt a lot now that there were several cuts.

---

terror growled and looked at raven
"should i join him or will he be fine?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Draco used her sharp claws to slash across Sangluopmons face and nose to try make him yelp so he caused less injury to her tail. Bex meanwhile got rady with her digivice for when Draco got free.

----

"He will be fine." Raven smiled pulling out his digivice. "Lets even out the game Sabre!"
His digivice flashed.
"Sabredramon digivole too!" Sabre grew bigger in a glow and within mintues finished. "CROWMON!"
"Black Feather!" He called as all the surrounding up to 3km was covered in a pitch black which made Crowmon near to invisible.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm

"I can match that!"Said Velg and all the thunderbirdmon's fused"Blackthunderbirdmon digivolve to...Karatenmon!"
Velg threw a sword into the pitch blackness which made a explosion
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 pm

he yelped but did not let go though started to drag her backwards to keep her from slashing at him.
"enough of this!" a very familiar voice came from above.
"let go!" the same voice ordered.

a large black gear hovered over them and someone sat on its edge.

---

"we need popcorn" terror said to raven.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm

The Darkness dispersed.
"Savage Emperor!" Came a voice from behind as Crowmon had fired a huge a ray at the digimon.

---

"That sounds..." Bex started.
"Familiar..." Draco said and they both looked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon - behind the curtains.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Anime/Cartoon/Manga Worlds-
Jump to: