Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon - behind the curtains.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 am

"You'll all be replaced?"Etemon said through a speaker"Yes,you're right"
"What!? Etemon we made a deal with you!"Guardromon shouted angrily
"Do you not wonder where I got the digicores for these Toyagumons?"Etemon asked a cruel grin spreading across his face"And I need more!"
Guadromon was beside himself with fury as the other Guardromon workers lined up behind him
"Remember why you made the floor out of dark spirit essence and for the dome on it?"Etemon asked"Dark Network!!!"
The factory suddenly was full of Dark Network that was quickly heading towards the Guardromons
"No...he made us make this place to kill us with it..."A Guardromon said"The dome was made to strengthen the effect when the time came"
"Phantom take this and go now!"Guardromon said and took a digiegg from inside his chest then picked Phantom up"Our final order...Destroy the dome!!!"
Hundreds of missiles headed towards the roof destroying it and Guardromon used the last of his sapped strength to throw Phantom out of it
"Fools!"Etemon said and laughed"You think that human will make any difference?!"
"What he holds might.."Guardromon said before powering down with the rest of the metal clad workers

Phantom ran as far as he could away, holding the egg tightly
(Etemon's factory, now out in the digital world)
---
"I can always fight"Hades said"But...I don't think we need to"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 pm

"you gat to be more careful etemon.... small thinks can easily make a difference" a angelic voice spoke to etemon.

all out the sudden there was something running after phantom, it wasn't big but fast.

---

ragna looked at him, then around, sniffing at the air.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:51 pm

As soon as they where back out side the lab Bex turned to Draco.
"Lets go Draco..." Bex said as she holdded up her digivice.
"Your wavering." Draco told her. "Start thinking about what you want rather then what we need all the time, the digital world is a vast place and the other knights can handle things. That much Raven is right there is also more then just the Knights that help to protect it, so after all this at least once go back to the human world if not back to your old live start a new. You can't just stay here. Promise me that you will."
"Draco..." She gave a thought before gently nodding her head. "Ok I promise."
"Then lets go." Draco said as she glew and grew. "Dracomon double digivolve too WINGDRAMON!"

Wingdramon lowered down so Bex could climb up on her back she then turned around to Raven.
"You go ahead I will join you shortly." Raven smiled giving her a wink and waving her off.
"What have you planned?" Sabre asked.
"Wait for it..." Raven said as something suddenly russeled threw the undergrowth following along behind Bex and Wingdra. "Well I believe something or someone is watching are dear Bex. "Lets find out, make sure we lurk back a bit tho."
Raven hopped on to Sabre as he took of following the creature following Bex.
---
The air had a somewhat weird scent to it for the desert... Blood. The scent of which was now fading along with the watchful glaze.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:16 pm

"What is it?"Etemon said watching the digicores of the Guardromon float out of their bodies

Phantom kept running without looking back and saw a building in the distance
"There...will be safe.."Phantom continuing to run
---
"What is it?"Hades asked
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:11 am

for some reasons bex felt being watched by a presence, a dark presence though she could not make out whether it was good or bad only that it watched her.

---

the thing that followed phantom suddenly jumped at him, grabbing him round his back and tried to pull him down with its weight. if was something smaller then him though heavy for some reason and felt furry and was sniggering.

---

"cannot tell... i smell blood... but i think its moving away" ragna replied.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:30 pm

"Wingdra..." Bex said sensing it.
"Yes?" Wngdra replied.
"Can you feel that?" Bex said taking a look around to see if she could spot to where she felt it.
"Becarful you don't fall off, but yes I can too." Wingdra replied.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"What the hell...!?"Phantom said trying to throw it off"Get off me!"
---
"Blood.."Hades said"Where is it coming from?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 am

Bex felt it right behind her and as she looked she could see a black cloacked figure standing on wingdramons back a few feet behind her.
For some reason she had the feeling that she knew this figure but who was it?
"Your path lead into darkness and darkness is what you seek but beware... some truth that you may find could destroy the very foundations of your being my dear bex" he said

---

The being held on and even covered his eyes while sniggering.
"But its fun and you are the one running and getting my instinctive attention for doing so!"

---

Ragna sighed and pointed into the direction.
"I must say that this is probably no good idea even for a powerful warrior as you"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:36 pm

"You know my name! Who are you?" Bex demanded confused and frustrated that the being knew her name.
"Bex whats going on?" Wingdra asked unable to turn to look as she had to keep an eye on where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Phantom grabbed the back of the creature and threw it on the ground,allowing him enough time to put the egg aside and stand up
---
Hades looked in the direction and began to move,slowly at first towards it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon - behind the curtains.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Anime/Cartoon/Manga Worlds-
Jump to: