Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon - behind the curtains.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:51 pm

(which should ragna had gone with? phantom or hades?)
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:15 am

(Hades as he's alone atm)
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:40 am

"ugh~"ragna groaned as she looked around "something... messed the warpscar up..." she groaned and looked over to hases and frowned in confusion.
"who is hades? arr you been the tuff guy from before?" she asked.

---

"digimon and human... the truely difference between both is only power" peter said as he apporached them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:08 am

"You have that wrong." Raven told Peter. "Digimon and humans grow together, the power relies upon one another. Therefore as the human race advances so does the digital one."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 pm

"How do you know my name...?"Hades asked"And uh yes I was"
---
"This is my top quality Monkey Suit!"Said the orange creature"Also..my name is..Etemon but you can call me Awesome if you wish"
"What kind of nickname is that?"Asked Phantom"Are you the king or something here?"
"More of a...local leader"Said Etemon"And I was thinking you being human and all,that perhaps you might want to be my assistant"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"dont ask... confuses me too... guess something recarding the warp scar... i saw a human for the glimps of an moment" she told him and sat up.
---
"oh of course... what is the human equivalent to blackwargreymon? there is no human having such power you joker" peter said.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:07 am

"Yes but there was more then one within that blackwargrey, without that person it would not be in that mega form. Besides I bet a ninja could best him." Raven said a bit sumgily.
"Boys! Relax!" Bex told them. "Peter what was that strange Gatomon?"
"There seems to be a few of the lately." Raven said thinking about terror.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"Phantom..."Said Hades"Do you know where he could have gone?"
---
"So Hades has departed..."Said Velg"Brave Bird!"
A white portal appeared where Blackwargreymon was and Velg flew into the portal
---
"Follow me"Said Etemon"I'll show you where you'll be working"
Phantom thought for moment then followed the orange monkey
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 am

"why would you go to find him?" ragna asked back

---

peter sighed heavily "a prototype digimon weapon, designed by sips co. i tried to take care of her. she is full of hatred. it all she knows" he explained.

Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

"This is not good then." Bex sighed. "Why is it when we find trouble in our holiday it has to turn out to be you two meeting."
"Just the luck of it." Raven smiled.
"Raven! Velg is leaving." Sabre told Raven.
"Let him go if he takes no interest any more we need to find this cat." Raven told Sabre.
"Nothing good will come of this." Sabre warned.
"Nothing never does." Raven told him.
"Any idea where they have gone?" Draco asked Peter. "Surily being a prototype you can track her."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:36 pm

"Of course I would!"Hades replied"So do you know where he is?"
---
"You will work with the chief engineer Guardromon"Etemon said leading him to a small dome covered In rust"My metal friend show this human what he'll be doing"
Etemon quickly ran off before Guardromon could reply
"Not again..."Said Guardromon"Alright im only gonna say this understood?"
Phantom nodded
"We're creating Metal Creatures similar to Toyagumon for our lord...Awesomeness"
"He makes you call him that?"
Guardromon only sighed and took him to a workbench
"If it helps ill let you have one"Said Guardromon and got a drill off the floor
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:15 pm

peter ignored raven now completely and started typing on the computer.
he nodded to what draco asked "yes i might be able to but anyway, my problem not yours... now excuse me" he said as a force field formed around bex, raven and their digimon.

peter then stood up straight and looked at raven, then to bex.
"i am sorry, enjoy your time being here. the field will disappear once i am far enough away to keep you all out of that trouble" he told them and went to the door.

---

Ragna looked at Hades and blinked once, then shook her head.
"no i dont asked you if you would go to find him, i asked why you would do so"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yes but what if you fail? We would just be cleaning up the mess you have made anyway." Bex replied to him. "So there is no point in going alone besides is it not better then just one? Peter... That 'prototype' being in your procession must mean it is dangerous so let us help you get it back! I can only trust you with it anyway."
"What are you saying?" Raven said confused at Bex.
"Its the truth." Bex replied. "Please Peter let us help."
Draco looked up at Bex catching the glint of determination in her eye then back to Peter.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:48 am

"Because he's my buddy"Hades said"And we look our for eachother"
---
Guardromon and Phantom were busy working on the mechanical creatures while Etemon watched them from a cctv camera smiling evilly
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:46 am

peter stopped at the doors but did not turn around.
"...i am sorry but i cannot get you involved in this bex... if you really trust me then trust e that i will take personal care on that digimon. i decided to do so and will do" he replied and left the room, with sangloupmon following him.

a whole while passed by until the force field finally broke down.
the computer was still running but the factory machines had come to a stop by then. all the employer digimon were gone.
however maybe they could find something on the files on the computer.

---

"heh, humans are not reliable" she told him and poked him on the nose.
"you are nothing but a mere tool for them, even less. your 'life' is non existing for them cause you were born by date, not flesh and too they will deny your very soul!" she told him in an angry tone, rising her voice and totally determined.
"we digimon can only rely on one another and if we cant even do that then we will be doomed" she added in a early shouting manner but then sighed to calm herself down.
"...i thank you for helping me, if you are going to find him he is somewhere west from here... i go and travel by my self" she said and went on walking, even though her legs were still shaking from the stress of this last skill she had used.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 am

"Plan failed?" Draco said.
"Yeah." Bex sighed. "Does he really think it will stop us."
"So it was all an act?" Raven asked smiling in proudness.
"I am not proud of it so don't act so, lies never make a person. I can never really trust him, because you never know what he is really thinking." Bex told Raven.
"But still that computer is up and running lets see if we can find anything out." Raven told her as he started to access the computer.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Hades made a sad growl and went after her
"You're hurt..."Hades"I'll wait until you get to safety"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:40 pm

the computer was of course locked by password so even if they tried to hack into it, it would take time probably.

---

she stopped and looked over to him.
"thanks"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Raven hit the keyboard in frustration he never really liked technology to begin with.
"Raven!" Bex said pushing him of to one side. "Don't break it then we will never know its only expected anyway. let me give it a try."
Bex started to think of various different passwords that she thought could work, she worked on it for well over an hour before trying it out.
"I hope this is right... Being up against Peter I just hope it has no set amount of passwords before deleting everything." Bex sighed.
"You tell me that now." Raven said glazing over her at the screen as she tried the password.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Guadromon and Phantom worked for hours trying to make the toyagumons move when one suddenly started moving while they were resting
"Its moving!"Guardromon said"Yay..!"
"Well its a start"Phantom said"Now to get the others going"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:16 am

by typing several important names and dates bex eventually got access to the computers drive and found tons of folders with notes inside.
some were code parts as they were named after the digimon they came from and what exactly they were, also a project folder named Ragnarok and one named The Beginning.

---

RagnaGatomon looked at hades while they made their way.
"dunes dunes and more dunes..." she sighed "anyway... what is that with you having a human around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ragnarok..." Raven said quietly.
"You know about it?" Bex asked.
"Vagily..." He replied. "It applies to a series of events... Well natural disasters. I think something about gods, its Norse mythology after all, but being your friend Peter I can assume its only something more sinister then a story. Bex I don't think you should dive into this any more. This time just walk away. Please..."

His voice and eyes where serious as they glanced at her. His worried expression ran deep and Bex could tell he ment it.
"Raven you know I can't... If something is effecting the digital world its up to the Royal..."
"Bex! Don't give me that. Yes the Royal Knights all very well but your not one, Draco is. Don't think for a moment they see you as one of them. Just turn and leave this and take Draco with you there are more then enough other knights." He pleaded taking both her hands and cupping them knowing things where only going to get bad. "Just leave it to us this time."
"Raven..." She sighed drawing her hands away. "I can't... I promise you after this, just this last one."

He did not look to happy as she turned back to the computer first reading about Ragnarok then on to the beginning. He really was unhappy about her doing this but he knew he was nothing to stop her.

---

Eyes fixed on Hades and Ragnagatomon wandering in the desert, watching them as they walked on it had been that way for a little while but this time it somehow felt closer.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:24 pm

"A friend"Hades said"And my battle partner"
Hades turned and looked around trying to spot something in the distance
"Do you feel that?"
---
"Theres so many now..."Guadromon said looking at a large group of Toyagumon shuffling around"What does he want with them?"
"Wait..."Phantom said pausing to think"I hope their not..."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 pm

The folder named The Beginning was full of unpleasant news for Bex and Raven.

Sips Co. was a military company founded to observe and control the Digital World cos the so described incalculable danger.
Peter, for he had experimented and hacked too far, attracted their attention on him and somehow they managed to make him work for them. He however used this for his desire of knowledge and understanding, so he collected Date of many different Digimon.

several Hackers and Scientists were working together with peter on a project to create a so called UDL-unit, a Ultimate-Digital-Lifeform, by using the collected date which included even Myotismons.
Peter explained that he had been able to collect date of VenomMyotismon in the past but didn't explained further of how and why.

Experiments were proceeded with the created UDL-unit but it Broke free, destroyed the Laboratory and then was meant to be erased but Peter somehow convince them to shit it into his responsibility in order to make the UDL-unit actually controllable for the Company

the folder Ragnarok was full of wired stuff that peter had his nose in.
he was seeking proves for what he titled as World-Crash. he believed that both worlds were about to fuse to one world, which would lead into a very much unknown future.

in one Text he wrote down a strange note
"Ragnarok, the end of Gods... i believe that RagnaGatomon is meant to destroy those four self titled Gods but destruction is a way of change and maybe destruction can be reformed to an alternative way to change thinks... maybe one to ensure future for digimon and mankind.
i have already proven that we are able to cross digimon and human... probably this is meant to be the future"

---

(where is phantom exactly?)

---

ragna stopped, heavily breathing still for the sun was slowly draining her energy.
"...i can sense it... but both of us are not in the shape for a fight, are we?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:53 pm

"Never liked him and I will never start to." Raven said after reading it with her. "You can read that yourself this is not going to end good!"
"That's why I have to go, I have a duty and they need mine and Draco's help." Bex told him as she stood up after looking for any clues she could use to head next. "Wingdra will be able to help here."
Raven grabbed Bex's arm before she started to leave and pulled her into an embrace.
"Then I will come along with you. I don't like the idea that he is involved especially since he is just toying around with things like this, I just don't like seeing you get hurt." Raven's worried voice echoed through her as she felt his meaningful hug. "Just please don't do anything that will get you hurt."
"Raven... Thank you for worrying but if it takes that to save the digital world you know I can't let it happen." She warmily said to him before pulling herself away. "But I will be back I promise that."
"So do I, so lets go." Draco said as she left with Bex.

"You know it will be you getting hurt." Sabre said to him.
"I know, but..." Raven started.
"But?" Sabre asked.
"Never mind." He said setting of after Bex.

-----

The watching seemed to keep its distance, its intent was unknown but it did not seem bad enough to hugely worry about an attack. And after a few moments it dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon - behind the curtains.   Digimon - behind the curtains. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon - behind the curtains.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Anime/Cartoon/Manga Worlds-
Jump to: