Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Kingdom_Hearts_logo
The villains of each world have come together once again to try rein over each one, but this time is different they have taken over their own worlds with the help of each other. Each has become dismal an fallen into dispear. Expect one. A place known as Destiny Island where the members of Organization XIII now live with their new lives and new hearts. With the other worlds in dispear the ocean has been washing up some people from these world and a new story chapter for the Organization, Sora, Riki and Kairi begins again. Even after so long with living peaceful lives they have their new homes, new ways of life and style they still know how to fight and protect themselves which is a good thing for advents to come.

It all starts on Destiny Islands in the tropical sun shining down upon the golden sands as the sea laps up the shore.
But who are you in this new strange adventure maybe you should introduce yourself~

(Picture/description)
Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Normal_gun-manName:Arc
Weapon:
Chronosphere
Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Keyblade__Visions_of_Rapture_by_Pho
Special Ability : Chronosphere can be called upon anywhere and will come out of the ground surrounded by crystals which dissapear on picking up Chronosphere.Can also put anyone back or forward in time for a moment.
Bio:While out in his Homeworld one day he turned to see Chronosphere glowing and suddenly activate.But rather than travelling in time,he was transported to a new world confused and unaware of the dangers.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:43 pm

[center]Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Mct1yb
Name: Bex
Weapon: Stranded Past
Special Ability: Stranded Past has the ability to manipulate time around Bex, along for pauses in time itself. She can use this to create barriers or even slow down enemies and projectiles making herself seem fast.
Bio: Bex has always been with Axel since the beginning when they had grown up together in there home town. Thing that had happened had cause them to split countless times and even forget each other, but in the end they ended back together. Love that blossomed from their adventures.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Bex layed upon the golden sands of Destiny Island lapping up the rays from the sun. Everything was calm and tranquil so she was having a moments peace to herself. Things where different now the whole Organization thing was over and she intended to enjoy every moment of it. She thought back to all her days with the Organization and what struggle it had been as she watched a flock of birds fly over head she allowed her mind to go with it closing her eyes softily enjoying the quite.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Arc woke up on golden sands of a beach feeling dizzy as he tried to stand up
"Dammit Chronosphere."He said looking around seeing nothing"Where is this.."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:00 pm

"Destiny Island..." Came a voice from above him.
A man with spiky red hair jumped down from a tree before him and studied him up and down.
"A man with power to travel hey? Welcome, but I suggest you don't make yourself comfy." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

The man quickly jumped back, standing ready to fight
"I cant travel..."He said looking at the red haired man"That's Chronosphere's Job"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"Don't bother I am not looking for a fight I am warning you." He told him. "In the next few days I and some others are expecting a storm to hit this Island. We are planning are way out but we have herd new all the other worlds are in complete darkness once again."
He turned and headed on down the beech.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"Wait!"The man said catching up with him and smiled"Can I tag along?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 pm

"If you really want." He said to him as he continued across the Island. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:45 pm

"I'm from Twilight Town"The man said"But I haven't been there for a long time,i've been spending most of my time at Castle Oblivion"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm

He stopped in his tracks before muttering 'Castle Oblivion' under his breath. He then continued to walk on before seeing Bex lying upon the sandy shore.
"Shhhhh!" He said with a grin across his face. "A bit of pay back."
He qutieily snuck up to her standing over before saying in a load voice.
"So this is where you have been hiding."
She quickily jumpped up to her feet looking like she was ready for a fight, then she frowned.
"Axel! Don't ever do that again!" She gave him a mock punch to his arm.
"Oww..." He said rubbing his arm jokingly.
"It was not that hard." She sighed as she turned to see the man. "Who is your friend?"
"I don't know I just found him." Axel explained to her. "He has been travelling."
"What's your name traveler?" Bex asked.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:01 am

"Arc"He said with a pleasant smile"Whats your names?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:10 am

"I am Bex and this hot head is Axel." She said giving him a small shove.
"Your still mad." Axel with a smile across his face.
"What gave you that idea!" She she said as she walked to up to Arc. "So where are you..."
"He is from Twilight Town and that is all you need to know." Axel told her, as she sighed about him interrupting her.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

"Nice to meet the pair of you"Arc said"I hope you two don't mind if I tag along with you,i'll be as quiet as I can"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 am

"Oh no worries about it. Anyway it would be nice to have some new company." Bex said before walking onwards and Axel sighed.
"I need you to pack." Axel said not turning to her.
"What why?" Be said turning to him. "There is something else you are not telling me isnt there."
"We knew a few days ago but the signs only just really started to appear, we are leaving the island a storm is on its way." Axel said in a stern voice.
"You always leave it at the last moment! Axel you need to start believing in me a bit more. I realize you want me to have a peaceful normal time, but lets face it that won't happen!" Bex told him before heading off.
"I just worry." Axel muttered then sighed before turning to the man. "You best prepare as well, even though you have not been here long you best prepare yourself for what waits beyond."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 am

"I'm as ready as I can be without Chronosphere here"Arc said and put a hand out to the sky"Its not even in this area..."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:28 am

"Chromoshpere? Your a keyblader?" He asked, then clicked his fingers. "I will take you to see Sora and Riku they may be able to help you out."
He continued to walk along the shore.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:21 am

"Chronosphere only appears when it wants to once it goes missing"Arc said"Meaning I don't need him right now,which is luckily in some ways"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 pm

"Always a good sign then." Axel said as he continued to walk. "Say how long have you been a keyblader?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

"Since my visit to the Castle"Arc said walking behind them"On my first journey there for my studies I came across it,but I feel like I've known Chronosphere for much longer than that"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 pm

"Just don't go mentioning Castle Oblivion around here... Its not a welcoming gesture." Axel warned him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm

"Would you rather I didn't answer you?"Arc asked"That place has been a great help in my life so far,is there something wrong with it?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:24 pm

"You may have had a good experience, but many of us here haven't. Some have lost others and others found people they did not want." Axel told him. "Its a place of mysteries and one place you should not stay long."
There was a sudden strong gust of wind that sweept up the sand around them for a few moments before dying down.
"That was sudden..." Axel said brushing the sand from himself.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 pm

"I don't suppose Antlions live here do they?"Arc said bending his legs and looking down at the sand" As the sands here are very similar to the sands in Agrabah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil   Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts - The Rise of Evil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next