Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rise of Adamos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

The Rise of Adamos

The Deities a group known as Gods and Goddess have called upon a group of young people to take their jobs of creation. This group of young people create worlds, creatures and anything else you can think of. Although it takes an incredible amount of energy to create something and they are not super powers, so it does not allow the owner to fly, create shields, become immortal and so on. The Deities have left it up to this group of young people to create worlds universes and so forth as they please. One of these members has become obsessed with the power and hates the way the Deities run things, so now he is after the power of all the elements to ultimately destroy the Deities and take over everything. With the powers nothing would be able to stand in his way.

Its up to you to protect your powers, as Adamos will stop at nothing to get them.
This RPG can mix anything and is a belief that all ideas come from somewhere. So that tv show your watching exists in some universe somewhere, so this is almost like a multi rp of any universe you can think of. Your character is NOT a God/Goddess just process power to create using the element you have chosen. Once an element has been picked it can not be re-picked, so no two people can be light or dark. Be careful how you choice because some can tend to be the same thing such as light/life and good. Your character can only have one element unless given another by another character in the rp.

Picture/Description
Name:
Bio:

My Characters.

The Rise of Adamos Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD1nV3Vb4G8XQ5RlDzjGiGR_ScUqQMprUSl1k3u3hVPWZ3l0pk
Name: Adamos
Element: Earth
Bio: He is calm headed but dislikes those who stand in his way thinking they are the real evil and that he is just trying to save everyone from the Deities. He will try anything to get his hands on what he needs.

The Rise of Adamos Wallls.com-8181
Name: Bex
Element: Light(Good/Life)
Bio: Along with Grim they made the perfect partners in crime. She keeps her history a secret but will only talk about it if people ask. She is calm, but can be very protective.

The Rise of Adamos Anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031
Name: Grim
Element: Darkness(Evil/Death)
Bio: Grim is a quite boy and often is seen about with Bex. He is very wise and often can get himself out of any situation. He is cunning. He does not smile much but that does not mean he does not care. He is very warm in his heart. He resorts to gestures to resolve a converstation when he can or speaks very little.

Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Since you are using three characters, I'm bringing my party too! So, Adamos is the bad guy, right?

The Rise of Adamos Anime%20anime%20boys%20tegami%20bachi%20gauche%20suede%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_62
Name: Junes
Element: Ice
Bio: Junes is a little hot-blooded but knows perfectly how to calm down in the right situations. He was always used to survive in the cold, that's why he loves to mold and form items with ice. A nice guy who always try to follow and seek the righteous justice.

The Rise of Adamos Anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902
Name: Terra
Element: Wood
Bio: Terra is a little quiet boy, but he usually says cold things out of his mouth. A little self-centered. Doesn't quite care about others. He loves forests and trees.

The Rise of Adamos AnimeGirl5
Name: Cynthia
Element: Wind
Bio: She is not quite the common girl people are used to. She can be sometimes manly when it comes to talking and doing her gestures, even though she always use common sense in her life.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:47 am

If you need another person in this rp
The Rise of Adamos 0398705001235317932
Name:Zenaku
Element:Aether(Can harness a small amount of the essences from the gods world to heal or remove diseases from a body)
Bio:Likes interfering and observing with others lives.He considers himself a ghost after a traumatizing incident in the past which changed him severely.Also has happened to intervene before a death occurs on numerous occasions and then leaving after saying"It's what she would have wanted".

The Rise of Adamos Normal_Sniper_by_lemuren
Name:Barry
Element:Fire
Bio:Barry used to work in the army until one day when he got so angry he burned their barracks revealing their position to the enemy.Since then he has been looking for his younger sister that went missing using some coordinates left to him by his father along with a pendant that has her picture in.

Last edited by Totoroguru on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:46 pm

I am back now (: so i can fainily start this off! Just waiting to see if Peter joins in.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 pm

The Rise of Adamos BlackandWhiteAnimeBoy
Name: Terpex
Element: Steel
Bio: Terpex is an calm and very calculating person, it seems nearly that he is emotionless most of the time.
he solves his problems with an arsenal of machinery, however under his arsenal of machinery there is one follower under his command. an vampire guy named Tyrel.
Tyrel looks like terpex just has no machinery to his advance just an cursed sword named the vengence-steel. he is a cold, calculating and reckless beast who followes just one goal... revenge upon certain someones.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Yay wb Bex! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:53 pm

when can we start off?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Ok then lets start :') if I can remember what I had planed :L
--------

The days had been quite, work coming from the Deities was at a slow pace and the universe just seemed that little bit more peaceful. Well in this one... In another Adamos had grown enraged at the arrogance of his co-partners, as if they would not led him their powers to set them all free, so what if he was not trusted. All in all he was looking out what was best for his friends who have consistently turned him down in his traitorous plans. A small hell hound like dog slept as he paced backwards and forwards in front of it in hope of coming up with a plan and surly enough an idea sprung to his thick skull. His crooked smile made the hell hound shiver and bark in its sleep. He waisted no time in setting to work on his plan and first stage of the plan? A nice little letter to all his fellow co-partners to see who would join him, as an attempt to gain an alliance to take down the rest of those who stood in his/their way. If they refused well consequences for them where to follow, as he mapped out the weakness and strengths of all his fellow partners. Their profiles and in fact their lives, all sealed into a special book that he kept hidden in case he ever would have to return to. Such a act was not allowed, as it was almost like a sworn screact to keep each other in the group out of harm. Punishable by harsh crimes if he was caught out. But for now the letters where sent...

Somewhere in another galaxy layed a planet with purple forests that glittered with the hot sun above it. The temperature was humid and a form of life lived in its canopies hiding from the creatures bellow. They where small a light purple with dark stripes, long noises, four legs on a stumpy body and two arms and hands to help them with their daily lives in the jungle like place. Bex was helping out a small family of them, as she played with the younger kids while Grim helped out collecting food with the elders. Bex never understood why Grim made her come to planets such as this, but he implied to her that it was good in helping out with not just imagination but practicality something in which she lacked. Suddenly the group of kids scattered as a sharp screech was herd and in front of Bex on a tree truck placed for a bench landed what she called a cosmic eagle, as they where a beautiful shade dark blue and there wings reflected spots of different colored light. They where also able to fly at extermily fast speeds with feathers on its legs and a wing span double that of the biggest eagle on earth it was a magnificent beast. A letter was attached to his leg and Bex pulled it of to read.
"Bex... Check this." Grim said emerging from undergrowth as the eagle flew off. "I guess you got one too."
"A letter? Yeah." She said skimming over it again, as the children came back out. "Adamos has really pushed it this time with a treat of punishment if we don't comply."
"I wounder though if everyone else received one as well?" Grim questioned.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

far off at a huge group of massive engineering masterpieces, massive battle ships decored in royal blue and gold, was a strange boy running down a long hallway with this letter.
his face was calm and confident, his eyes in a cold and grim gray as he rushed into a large machanik laboratory.
"terpex! we recived a letter of adamos!" terpex announced as another boy, similar to him was coming down from above using a levitation platform.
"it was only a question of time... adamos is searching for supporters i guss" terpex said and read the letter.
"i am affraid that we have to leave the Imperium. The Emperor will not be to pleased about it to loose his high tek-prist but we have to decide our site to stand. and this very well" terpex said.
"you are only afraid of adamos!" tyrel said on which terpex shook his head "no i am curious about what he will pull off to reach his goal... and i have my personal reasons" he said and send a mechanic bug free to follow the track of the eagle and bring a message to adamos once the bug had found adanos it would bring a clear holo-message "i aggree with you so you can be sure of my assistance"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:36 am

Zenaku was sleeping in a small broken down cottage in a rather small village barely populated when he heard a small flutter so instantly opened his eyes
"What was that..."He said and then noticed there was a letter next to him and read it"So Adamos wants some help huh..."
Zenaku grabbed a black pen from the floor and wrote"I decline your offer and refuse any punishment,Zenaku" under the message on the letter
"I'll return it to him tommorow"Zenaku closed his eyes"Sleepy now..."
---
Barry finished checking the nearby orphanage and had asked everyone in town if they had seen his sister so returned home looking sad
"A long job today..."Barry said as he got to his front door and found a letter on the floor"Who the hell would send me a letter...?"
Barry went inside to read the letter
"Maybe Adamos can help me get my sis back"Barry said and then wrote with a red pen onto the letter"If you find my sister and bring her back to me i'll assist you in any way i can"
He then burned the letter using his hand until it was nothing so it could reform where Adamos was.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 am

Even more distant, young boy Junes was getting himself ready for some study about the universe. Pumped up, he started to open the book when suddenly a flying letter went towards him. He jumped from his chair and caught it. Right after the letter came Cynthia. "I'm the one who sent this letter. Yet it is not from me." said Cynthia "Then who is it?" asked Junes "Open and read." Junes read the letter then said "This Adamos guy seems quite a persistent one, when does he give up anyway?" "I don't know, but I don't want to join him, even if it means being punished" "Come on, are you kidding? Are you afraid of a guy like this?" "Guys like these are full of surprises" "Yeah... Probably most people won't accept it. Like, what's the interest of killing everybody who stands in your way? I mean... Does he want to create a world only with his element or what?" "I don't know..." "Speaking of witch, what about Terra?" "I don't know..." 

They both looked at their house's window. They could see a windy snow forest. "A junction of all our elements. Ice,Wood and Wind... It is the perfect place for us to learn and create indeed" said Cynthia. "You are indeed right" answered Junes. As he finished talking they could see Terra outside all worn out with a opened letter on his hands. Terra entered the house after he finished reading. "What's wrong with this idiot?" asked Terra "I could ask the same." answered Junes "He seems very powerful, what are his purposes, and what are..." "You are not thinking of joining him, are you?" interrupted Cynthia. "Cynthia... Don't be an idiot" said Terra with a cold voice and kept walking towards him room saying "See ya later, dorks!" "Always with this attitude!" said Cynthia "I don't know... He is a box full of surprises, but I'm certain he has a good heart inside." said Junes.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 am

Adamos received any letters sent back by his co-partners and grinned as he read.
"Not a lot but just enough, I am surprised that any of them can actually trust me. Then again the more the merrier on our little plan and help seems a more likely state of surprise against those who play the white pieces." Adamos started again on the letter making and the Hell hound yawned having a scratch behind its ear.
He sent back to Terpex and Barry of a place of where they where to meet to discus, the rules and a small device that would help them get there.
The device a bit like a sat nav in-coded to only their presence and along side that a promise to Barry that he would have his full help in finding his sister. With that once more he sent off the two letters and set of to the small secret out skirt planet in preparation of welcoming his guests. 

The planet was cold since it was away from any sun and shrouded in darkness by the clouds formed around it. The earth was barren and very few creatures lived upon it. Those that did live is what is seemed demed worthy by Adamos to live on the very few planets he had helped formed. Servial of the fittest was always his motto and what made him less popular with Grim and Bex since they strived against that. There was a forest of to the north of the planet with the trees made from dead planet that had grown and twisted together competing for any inch of light they might have saw. among it was a small fort like place a perfect hide away for Adamos and his meeting.

---

"So what shell we do? A council I think is best, right?" Bex said glazing from the letter to Grim.
"You can read that as much as you like and its not going to change." Grim stated in his grimly voice.
"I know I am awake. A threaten this time has take it a little to far don't you think? So we best get something done before he can." Bex said standing up from the little creatures that had surround her again. "Sorry little ones we have to go."
With that Bex and Grim left the strange planet upon the ship they arrived on and set of to the quarters of the creators. Grim sent out a message to the others apart from Adamos to arrange a meeting at the council hall. The hall was small and fit about 40 in at the most but had a table fit for 20 people, as not everyone was usually summoned at once and even if so they did not have to go. Bex and Grim expected a good turn out since this time Adamos had ordered punishment. They set the place up await their friend's arrivals.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 pm

terpex and tyrel made their way to this secific meeting place, using one ofbthe lage ships for this.
"do you think he can be trusted?" tyrel asked to which terpex shook his head and replied
"to be honest no. i do not think so. we have to be very careful with him" 
tyrel just nodded to this.
the ship opened a warp-portal to get there quickly
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Barry vanished into flames that spread through the air to the meeting place
---
"So what's this meeting going to be about then?"Asked Zenaku as he appeared in the hall"Adamos's recent event?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:29 pm

Terra was laying down on his bed thinking. "This guy, Adamos, what is he up to? Evil? Seems so. I don't care about those two nor anybody, but I can't join him either. Evil can destroy me... And I'm what only matters here." he thought "Let's see if his punishment thing is that serious. I don't think so. Well, he wouldn't care about me anyway."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:56 pm

They where greeted into a very large hall with a long table and who was sat at the end? Well no other then Adamos egaily awaiting them with his feet crossed up on the table.
"Welcome friends I am so glad you have decided to join me in the quest for freedom, we should be able to use are powers how we please and not have to take to these pathetic rules and whims of the Deities." He gestured them over to join him at the table. "Come sit I will answer any questions you have and in return I will offer the details of the plan." 
A brown worn book was in front of him on the table and it was big, shredded with worn here and there. There was a bad feeling to it and a sort of darkness about it. It did not help the room looked like it had been sat there for centuries candles where lit just to light the room and vegetation grew outwards towards it. His hell hound was curled up around the back of the chair he was sat in asleep yet again as though it had nothing better to do.
"Come don't be afraid." Adamos cheered.
----
"Seems we are quite a few short, but yes this is about Adamos recent event, as I am sure you are aware of the threat?" Bex asked, but waited not for an answer. "Well we have reason to believe its serious this time more then any other, as this is the first we have herd from him in a few years. I have reason to believe he has a plan and this time it will take us all to knock him down in his size."
Grim was quitily sat to one side deep in thought like he was lost from the world around him. Bex glanced at him then back to Zenaku, concern had really flooded her.
"Not just are lives depend on us stopping him but all we have created, as he is very one minded and only his way is right." Bex explained. "We need a plan to stop him, but we can not be sure what he is up to in order to formulate one. I don't surpose anyone has any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

"My assistance comes after you find my sister"Said Barry as he sat onto a chair"Then i'll help you in your mad plan"
---
"I'm afraid i have no ideas to put forwards"Said Zenaku"But i've come to help in any plan you may have using my skills and weaponry"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:21 pm

"fear is an enotion thus i dont care much about for i am not good at emotions" terpex replied and got down of his levitation platform on which it folded in bit by bit untill it was only a small plate of metal which terpex put into his chest pocket of his jacket.
terpex looked over the room, the inventory and then back to adamos.
tyrel stood behind terpex chair with his sword always in one hand as he looked at the hell hound and around being curious about it all.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm

"Terra... Indeed a peculiar character." said Junes to Cynthia, as they were looking at the calm cold forest they were living on. "Why did he have to stay with us?" Junes continued to talk "He is a Deity that cannot be left alone wandering around. His personality is quite inappropriate for someone who is responsible for an element in this world." said Cynthia "We just have to do our job then." said Junes "And the battle against Adamos will be our challenge. We must protect him at any costs."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

"Unfortunately I don't have your sister, but I can assure you I have the best operatives working on bring her back. It's amazing how greedy life has got and people will do anything for little, but I need your full support now other wise none of this will work and I can easily call of the hunt." He told Barry with nothing but a grin to his face then turned to Terpex. "I was simply putting through a figure of speech, but as soon as I know I have the full support from both of you we shell proceed to the quarters base where everything is set out to welcome any new guests."
His grin was cold and froze the atmosphere around him, as the hound whined in its sleep thoughts ran through Adamos' head. He ment no harm to them yet, but he knew things where to stir and cause panic and sooner or later chaos. This is part of a grand plan he was hatching.

"Well I hoped for a better turn out." Bex sighed. "Maybe some of our messages got lost either way never mind. We have no idea what he has install but I am sure if we act quick enough he will fail to conclude it. Then again... It may be a trap also. We really could use someone on the inside."
Bex walked up and down the hall a bit, as Grim muttered to himself. She then stood at the for front of the table.
"No that's a stupid idea, it could be even more of a risk." Bex sighed yet again feeling beat.
"All is not lost, so don't beat yourself up. Zenaku, do you know where the others may be? We should pay them a visit. We need help and a lot of it." Grim said coolily as he stood from his chair. "I have an idea, but we need as many of us as we can."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:31 pm

"This is no little task finding my sister"Barry said and looked at Adamos angrily"And you should take this more seriously,because i certainly am"
~~~
"I only know the whereabouts of a few"Said Zenaku"Most of them are living peaceful lives now that i know of,however i have recently located a user of fire called Barry"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:14 am

"calm down tyrel" terpex muttered to tyrel.
"anything is just as it is meant to be... this all was ever unavoidable, those powers, this order... the only result of its calculation could be revolution. sooner or later" he added to which tyrel nodded.

terpex then looked over to barry.
"do you carry a photo of your dear sister with you? if so i might offer a helping hand" terpey said to barry and lied a hand onto the table which disattached from its joint and carwled on its fingers over to barry to scan the photo if there was any.
anyway this prooved that terpex was part machine himself.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

"Adamos, what is he up to?" asked Cynthia "Hell if I know!" answered Junes "Guys like these are never understandable, they are crazy for things such as power and stuff. We just have to stop them, that's it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rise of Adamos Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rise of Adamos   The Rise of Adamos Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of Adamos
Page 1 of 1