Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stronghold Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:45 pm

The boy noticed that Jim was still alive. "This is only a warning. Next time you are dead for sure!" he shouted. "Mess up with the ones who rule this school and suffer the consequences. You are lucky because you are a new guy here. I hope your learning ability is quite fast." Suddenly, Luigi appeared and entered the room. "That's enough!" Luigi shouted. After hearing Luigi's voice, the boy couldn't stay any different. He turned with a scared and respectful look. "Leave this one alone!" said Luigi "You know who can't do what you want" "Yes, we can" said the boy "And consider yourself lucky for getting protected" "Silence! I'm not allowing things sliding under my nose while I'm here" "Damn you, Luigi... I did what I wanted anyway!" he said then left with the bloody pipe. Luigi checked Jim's status and called an ambulance.

~~

Henry was laying down on the ground. Since a woman in the street noticed the accident, the driver didn't get the time to go back and hit Henry again. Then, an ambulance came to take Henry.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Jim slowly opened his eyes and looked around
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Jim was already at the hospital. Luigi was there looking at him. "Hey Jim, are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm

"You.."He started and suddenly got up right"Tell me who did this"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm

"Don't!" shouted Luigi as he forced Jim to be lay down on the bed. "Do you want your wound to get worse? Who did this to you? Someone you should never mess up with. What did you do at school, did you attack someone? Are you of those two who defended Max?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 pm

"I defended some kid but I don't know his name"Jim said and pushed Luigi off him"These wounds are nothing compared to those I've had before"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm

"I already called your parents" said Luigi "They are arriving soon. Please don't make them worry about you. Don't be careless, I've been at Stronghold for years and I know very well how deep and dreadful can some wounds be. Just rest for a while." then after a quiet moment he continued "The other one must have been attacked too. You both got a warning from who's controlling the school, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 pm

"My parents are coming...?"Jim asked"Why are they coming?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:36 pm

"Are you stupid or what?" said Luigi "You're only a 17 years old kid who thinks that he is ok by himself, is that? They are worried about you, of course! You are inside an hospital!" he scolded him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

"Like heck they are..."Jim said"You don't know what my parents are like,and why I came here in the first place"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

"They said they were coming." said Luigi "A minor can't be left all alone in a place like this, plus I'm the found who found you laying on the ground, if it wasn't me, your blood loss could get even worse and..." "HEY, STOP IT!" a shout interrupted Luigi's talk. It was Henry, who was walking like a cripple with some pain. "I need to see the blonde guy!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:18 pm

"Hey it's you"Jim said and saw his leg"What the hell happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Henry walked like a cripple next to Jim's bed followed by a guard and nurses. "Please, let me talk to him, I have something very important for me to say!" he shouted "But sir, you cannot hang out and disobey us like that." said one of the nurses. "Please, let me have this conversation, then I'll promise to do what you want" Luigi rose up and say "I'll take care of him, I'll take the responsibility!" "Then we will be waiting outside" said the guard "But remember you'll pay for this." Then they slowly went outside "Thanks" said Henry to Luigi "I need to talk with you" he said to Jim.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 pm

"What about?"Jim asked"Someone attack you too?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Henry looked at Luigi since he didn't know if he could talk about it or not. "Don't worry, I also belong to the academy, but I am a good one. You can talk about it." said Luigi "Jim, that's your name, right?" asked Henry.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yeah...whats yours?"Jim asked
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 pm

"I am Henry. Henry Walker. Remember when we took that bully down?" asked Henry. Luigi was paying attention to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 am

"Of course"Jim said"But what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 pm

"Hours ago, I've been hit by a car. And I heard that another student attacked you at school when you were alone. For a first day, what a day! But it has to do with the bully we took down..." said Henry.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:40 pm

"Yeah we're interfering with the school"Jim said"Doesn't matter in the slightest if you can help others though,for me this was a good first day"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 pm

"And who knows that you might end up killed." said Luigi "I understand your will to help others, but you will always be attacked by them... If all of this happened in the first day, who knows what might happen the next ones. You got to take care of your health too" "I also understand you, but what is going on with this school is really mad? Can nobody really control it?" asked Henry "No, not at all." answered Luigi "But I can help you somehow."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

"..How?"Jim asked
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 pm

"First of all, you guys should recover. Then, when you come back to school safe and healed, I'll show you how. That is, if you still really want to." answered Luigi "I can't tell you how here."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 pm

"Tommorow i'll be prepared"Jim said"But for now..rest"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm

"Tomorrow? Don't be an idiot, you will have to stay here for two days at least! It is not a common injury, you know?" said Luigi with a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stronghold Academy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Reality Worlds-
Jump to: