Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stronghold Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:56 am

Stronghold Academy

Plot
Welcome to Stronghold Academy, England. Here, students from 5th grade to 12th grade are gathered. A school just like the others, you study here, you try to be the best one possible and then you finally can study at some college and you get the the job of your life. Or at least, that's what is supposed to happen. A few years ago, before 2012, an hierarchy system has been created within the students of this academy. Corruption, violence, disloyalty, everything happens for one's survival. No student can have a normal life here, as fear dominates them. It is said that is ever someone leaves the school before the 12th grade, this person will be followed by some shady characters who are sent by other students. However, all these secrets are only known once you enter Stronghold. Once you enter, can you survive this mad academy?

Rules
-> Human characters only.
-> It is a real world. There is no fantasy or supernatural content.
-> 3 roleplayers max allowed.

Character Sheet
Name:
Grade:
Personality:
Bio:

My Characters:

Stronghold Academy Hot_anime_guy-1
Name: Henry Walker
Grade: 11th
Personality: Determined, serious, strenous, friendly, stubborn, loyal
Bio: Due to family circunstances, Henry had to move near Stronghold Academy. He then decided to join in the Academy in order to finish his 12th grade before leaving again.

Stronghold Academy Anime_charac
Name: Maximiliam "Max" Joe
Grade: 9th
Personality: Shy, weak, low-self esteem, nice, good heart, very intelligent
Bio: Entered Stronghold two years ago, even though he his constantly bullied. Lucky that he hasn't even repeated a grade, something that happens commonly to bullied ones.

Stronghold Academy Anime_guy_kick
Name: Luigi Dalton
Grade: 12th
Personality: Strong, sports guy, talk-a-loud, protector, fighter
Bio: Has been at Stronghold since his 5th grade but he is one of the most respected students ever. His skills on martial arts are far above from the normal and has been surviving the Stronghold chaos with no big problems.

Spoiler:
Name: Maria Jackson
Grade: 10th
Personality: Lovely, kind, passionated, artist
Bio: Has just entered this academy as Henry. So nobody really knows about her right now. She has moved because of family issues too, even though she is not related to Henry at all.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Name:Jim Impact
Stronghold Academy 5804325626_31e8433d87_z
Grade:10th
Personality:Happy,Social,Usually tired,Likes Greek Mythology
Bio:An Australian boy,Jim took a liking to the Academy after hearing rumours of bad things happening he instantly joined to see if they were true.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Since we are the only two really active here, let's start Stronghold Academy!!! Very Happy

So, it is the Academic Year of 2012/2013, the first day of class has passed. All school students gathered at the auditorium to heard the same speech as always or Mr.Greenwood about how important school is for their future and why they should enjoy this step of their lives, sometimes even some sentences were the same as the previous years, since Mr.Greenwood wasn't that talented to speech all by himself and getting inspired to talk, "an old dog that doesn't learn new tricks" say some of the people. Things were quiet for the first day of school, but what's important is what is about to happen the next ones until the final day. In the second day of class Henry Walker didn't made any friend yet, and entered his classrom for his Physics Class. As for Maxiliam, he was started to get bullied again, as they were stealing his money for lunch, but thanks to his intelligence, he had some hidden money inside his shoes, and since his parents were rich, they would never notice the money loss. At the sports hall, Luigi was training martial arts as always, kicking around a punchbag and showing his friends how a man should fight with real strength and wisdom. Well, Maria was checking again who was in her friend when she found a name that she found quite cute "Jim Impact" "I wonder who he is..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Jim was in his free lesson so was sitting on a chair in the cafeteria listening to his ipod and checking his phone
"Looks like Shonu misses me"Jim thought and read through his chats with him
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm

So, Henry Walker was enjoying his first Physics Class, the teacher was quite interesting and funny when talking about things. He was still remembering the day before when everybody was introducing themselves. He got up from his chair and talked "My name is Henry Walker and I came to this place because of family issues. I am 18 years old and my goal is to be a medicine student, and so far I am doing efforts so that I can reach it. Pleased to meet you!". All the others were looking at him with weird faces and were whispering to themselves "This guy is the new one." "Hoping to be doctor, then this is not the best place to be." "He seems so cool, but he might get in trouble." and sentences like these. He bought himself a slice of cake at the cafeteria where Jim was. Max was running to the cafeteria so he could buy secretly something before the bullies chased him again. Accidently, he ran into Henry. They both fell to the ground hard. "Ouch..." said Max "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I'm sorry, really sorry...". Henry managed to protect his food, then he got up and with a smile he grabbed Max's arm to help him up "No problem, just be careful where you run next time." "Oh, ok, thanks...". Then Henry went to sit on a table and Max went to buy his food.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Jim watched the scene then returned to browsing his phone
"Everyone seems happy enough"Jim thought"So where have these rumours come from?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Henry was eating his slice of cake and when he finished he returned the small plate to the cafeteria employees who were a little surprised with that gesture which was somehow rare for a Stronghold student. "WHAT WAS THAT?" a shout came from the corridor next to the cafeteria. The scream called Henry's attention as he went to check what was going on.

Stronghold Academy Member_illust-3
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GAVE ME ALL THE MONEY?! YOU JUST BOUGHT YOURSELF A SLICE OF CAKE!" he shouted. Everybody else around was looking at the scene quietly and not saying at thing. The guy was screaming to Max who was already looking at the ground. Suddenly, the guy grabbed Max's head and made him meet the ground.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:06 pm

"What's this?"Jim said and looked over at Max and the guy"Looks like a classic bully and rich kid fight"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Nobody did anything at all. The bully was using violence against Max as he was trying to defend himself but with no sucess. Henry was anrgy with what was happenning. Not even a teacher or employee was interefering. Henry suddenly left his bag on the ground and rushed into the bully, kicking his face with some nice strength and agility.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Jim got up and looked at them
"Or is it.."He said and moved towards them a little
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 pm

The bully still stood up and looked at Henry. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, PUNK?" he shouted "Who am I?" said Henry with a calm tone "What does it matter? What matters is that what you are doing is wrong and I won't allow things like that TO HAPPEN IN FRONT OF ME!" he then shouted. Max managed to got up and looked at Henry's face.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:03 am

Jim moved even closer,ready to intervene
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Max was grateful for what Henry was doing, after all, it is rare that someone intervene's a bully's action. The bully just rushed and punched Henry's face, who reacted immediatly and punched his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm

"Are you alright mate?"Jim asked and grabbed his bag for him and put it on a chair then held a hand out"I think you should get out of here incase this fella loses"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Max looked at Jim with a worried look. "I cannot leave behind who's protecting me..." he said about to cry. Henry was getting dominated by the bully. The bully grabbed him and started to punch various times Henry's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:27 pm

"Theirs a special way to deal with people like this"Jim said"Watch and learn"
Jim ran up to the bully then crouched using momentum and making a screeching sound with his shoes then kicked the bully in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:49 pm

The bully didn't expect for Jim to appear and fell off the ground. *cough cough* Henry was still on the ground laying but opened his eyes and saw Jim. "Huh? He's the guy from the cafeteria..." he thought. Max couldn't move at all. The rest of the watchers were all quiet and shocked.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:34 pm

"Good job mate"Jim said to Henry and stood up"Now lets get you two to matron"
Jim used 1 arm to support each of them and took them to matron
"If you don't mind i'll be going now"Jim said and turned"Cya later"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:41 pm

"But I'm okay..." said Henry "I just feel a little hurt..." "Same for me" said Max "Hey... I mean... Thanks". Max bowed his head down. "You are welcome, I'm Henry..." "I'm Max!" "What a situation for the first week of school!" "It is everyday" said Max "Everyday something bad happens here..." As Max was about to continue, they were seen and called by the nurse and they decided to get in.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:44 pm

"Soething bad happens every day huh?"Jim said and left"This might be to do with the rumours..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm

After they got the right treatment both went to their respective classroms. At Jim's Classroom, Maria was there near him paying attention to the class. Then, she decided to turn around and look at her classmates when she noticed Jim. "Wow, that's a cute boy..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Jim had a headphone in his left ear hidden in his sleeve and pretended to pay attention to what the teacher was saying about Algebra
"Urgh..."Jim let out a yawn and then watched the teacher
"...And so if you multiply out the brackets..."The Teacher continued"You'll get the answer to question 1 of 30 for the homework in tomorrow"
"What...?"Jim said quietly"I want to sleep when I get in..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 am

After Jim's class, Maria was still a little lost. Since she was new to the academy too, she didn't know where the bathroom was. So she went to talk with Jim "Err...Excuse me, do you know where the bathrooms are? I am new here."

Rumors started to spread that two new students defeated the bully on a 2 VS 1 battle. Since they were new, people didn't really know their name or who they were exactly, but the witnesses would never forget their faces. They called them "The Orange Haired Boy and the Bandana Kid Who Defended Max". After leaving class, Henry found Max again who was a little happier that day. "Henry, we meet again!" said Max excited "Yes, but soon I'm about to go home, how about you?" asked Henry "I'm heading home soon, too, want to go the school's garden a little?" "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 pm

"Uh...I don't know myself"Jim said with his hands in his pockets"You want some help finding them?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'd appreciate that, thank you!" said Maria with a happy smile.

~~

"That's a nice place" said Henry who was already at the garden "Yeah, it's my favourite spot" said Max "By the way, Max, could you please tell me more about this academy?" "..." "Please?" "Sometimes, you better be an ignorant that knowing everything." "Why? Is it that bad?" "Just wait and see. This is only just the beginning." "Then why don't you leave this academy and go to another school?" When he just said that, Max immediatly shouted "WE CAN'T!" and suddenly everybody around them stared at Henry "He must be the new guy. Yeah, he doesn't know about anything yet. Someone must tell him, but he will immediatly run away for sure" many of the students whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stronghold Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stronghold Academy   Stronghold Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Stronghold Academy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Reality Worlds-
Jump to: