Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:38 pm

In a cellar lit with candles a summoning was taking place
"With Witchblood and my Blood I start this ritual..."A boy said"To summon a Heroic Spirit!"

With slashes and shots may you hunt again,
And burn and break all tattered witch souls

And with Tooth and Claw may you strike again,
Make all witches fear the night

May you take this witchblood and revive,
My Ancestor! Let us hunt witches together!

A circle started to appear on the floor with crackling energy and then disappeared in flashes of light
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 am

"One class is missing, then" said Lotus. She was with Saber and Luke at the Evenleith's mansion. "Yes... There is a class which we haven't seen yet" said Saber "Me, Rider and Assassin were there. That big beast was no other than Berserker and the feminine Heroic Spirit was an Archer for sure. The one who helped us... Was it a Lancer or Caster?" "Interesting..." interrupted Luke "It seems you are really into this, right sis?" "Shut up, Luke" said Lotus with a cold tone "Whatever you're thinking, I'll never change my opinion about the Evenleith, and you and father know that better than me."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm

From the light came a figure
Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Witch-Hunter-l
"I...am Nicholas Remy the Caster..."It said and looked at the boy before it"Who might you be?"
Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Dante_devil_may_cry
"My name is Sprite Remy"The boy said"I am your master"
"Your last name is Remy?"Nicholas asked"Am I related to you ?"
"Yes you are"Sprite said"I've studied you in my History class,your a Witch Hunter aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

In the middle of a forest, another summoning occurred.

A summoner started to spell:

May your spear pierce all bodies
Even those you supported then left all alone
But be humble enough to recognize Him as the powerful one
And until the end fight for your believes
Your name is "A Lance" and a Lancer should come
To heal the cursed ones and lead them to salvation!

Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yeah,i'm a witch hunter"Nicholas said
"Same"Sprite said with a smile"And I believe its time to hunt!"
Nicholas nodded with a smile as well before they exited the Cellar,and all the candles suddenly went out
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Then, finally, Lancer made his appearance:

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Spear_warrior___travian_character_by_ericdesideriu-d4t043n

"I guess it's my turn..." said the Heroic Spirit as he met for the first time his summoner.

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Gonzo

"It really is... Longinus!" answered his Master with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 pm

"Master..."Caster said sitting down next to Yarrick"Not only has Lancer been summoned,i have been replaced by another caster"
"How do you know this?"Yarrick asked
"I sent my troops out to watch the area and they discovered strange auras that are in the air when summoning's take place"Caster replied"And I felt myself weaken,the only explanation being there is a current war caster now"
"Very bad..."Yarrick said and started wheezing
---
Nicholas suddenly stood up knocking the table and his cup of coffee while Sprite looked at him confused
"What?"Sprite asked watching Nicholas crack his knuckles
"I can smell witch magic in the air"He said and whipped his pistol out of his jacket"I believe it means a summoning in this era,nearby"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:54 pm

All the other Heroic Spirits noticed felt the two summoning celebrations.

~ At Lotus' House ~
"Two more? I thought there were already six of us!" said Saber "This Holy Grail War is full of surprises, I guess." "So, we believe them to be..." "Yes..." said Saber "Lancer and... Who is the other one?"

~ At the Wine Cellar ~
"Miss Yoly..." said Rider to the woman "Hey, I told you to not call me that!" said the woman (Yoly) who was already a little drunk, with a wine bottle in her right hand that she started to drink right after healing Crastel. "I know, I know... I may be drunk... But I know... I KNOW! That... New guys arrrr coming..."

~ At the Hidden Church ~
"More enemies..." said Archer on knees in front of the altar next to Pierre "What are His plans?" asked Pierre "Two more Heroic Spirits... To this bloody war..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:10 am

Nicholas lead the way out of the house and around streets,earning weird looks from passerbys
(Lancer vs Caster?)
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Lancer and his Master got in a car to get out of the forest place. They were heading at Fuyuki City.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:25 am

Nicholas and Sprite soon came to a forest place,and Nicholas looked around
"They've gone"Said Nicholas"We will hunt them down again"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Inside the car, Lancer's Master was explaining his Servant about the actual worlds, the vehicles, how everything worked. Lancer was quite excited about it, as he asked as was the word of God spreading around the world. "Boring for some, revolutionary for others..." his Master replied. Lancer then said "I hope to find someone like me at this Holy Grail War" "Why?" "I just have this feeling...". They were getting even closer to Fuyuki City.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm

The pair ran out of the forest and sighed
"They are heading to Fuyuki City..."Nicholas said and clicked his finger"Can we get a carriage or another wheeled device to get there?"
"It's called a Taxi..."Sprite said with a laugh and got out his phone"I'll call them now but,how do you know where their going?"
Nicholas tapped his nose and gave a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12