Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:21 am

Ratchet opened another locked door and inside was a statue holding a sword and shield
"Ah yes this will be perfect!"Said Ratchet and placed the Crown on top of the statue"My collection is complete!"
(The Crown is the only real one,the rest are knock offs)
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Lotus fell asleep. She started to dream about her past.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm

"Now my collection is complete what the heck do i do now..."Said Ratchet and thought"That's my entire king Macbeth set down now including the cape! hmm..."
"Ratchet,the mad scientist you have been chosen"Said a voice along with a wind that made the door slam shut,stopping any light from getting in"Join the Grail War and make your wish a reality"
---

"You have been chosen Lotus"Said a figure in shadowed robes that appeared inside the dream"Join the Grail War and make your wish a reality"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Lotus woke up immediately "Huh? What... What they..." when she woke up, she randomly looked at her hand and she saw the mark. She became a Master.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:20 pm

"Become a master mad scientist..."
Ratchet shook as he felt a wind in the room
"Haha funny how wind can get through non existant windows..."Said Ratchet and was getting rather scared in the dark
Suddenly,the door swung open bringing light back in the room and he discovered a mark on his right hand with 2 daggers on it.
"That looks familiar"Said Ratchet and pointed at the mark with his other hand"To the library!"
Ratchet ran through his house to his personal library collection and found a book called"The Holy Grail makes it's mark" with no author.He immediately began reading.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 pm

"The... The Command Seal" Lotus said. "Don't tell me... I though this war... I never that... I would be chosen for this war... There are still two years left to begin, and yet. Yet, I have been chosen, why?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:01 am

Ratchet read up in the book about the Holy Grail war so he was up to date with how it works
"Right so this a command seal that grants 3 commands"Said Ratchet and looked at the seal"Which will command a Hero called a Servant,now where the heck do i find one of those?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 am

"I have Magus blood... It's true" Lotus whispered to herself.

~~~

She was remembering her childhood's story. She was born from the Eveleinth, a family that made his appearance since the 6th Holy Grail War. Known for their great aptitudes of casting dark spells, they started to make a name for themselves, even though they never end up winning. Her father was Marcus Eveleinth and her mother Lucy Eveleinth. Living on Japan, she was studying magic and her dream was go to England. She learned how to cast dark spells, and remember having a good relationship with her family, until one day, a servant died. People blamed Lotus for his death, when she didn't cast anything at all. She was accused and considered a criminal. Escaping from the family's bodyguard, she fell down and grabbed the amulet she used, once offered by her grandmother when she died. Somehow the amulet reacted and killed every guard at Eveleinth's mansion. Lotus ran away. In order for people to not recognize here, she managed to use magic to change her appearance and to forgot her real name, by calling herself Lotus, even though she will never forget her past and the Eveleinth's name.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:38 am

As Ratchet went to walk out his house something golden caught his eye.The Crown
"Ah... could you be it?"Said Ratchet and picked up the crown and spun around with it"Let's see what the book says about this"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Lotus couldn't sleep anymore. She got up and was about to get out of her house, when she saw the gift they left earlier. "What could that be?" she said to herself. She was about to open the gift when a something strange happened. She started to feel a great headache and she couldn't move her body with such pain.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

"Relics used to summon Heroes can come in any shape or form related to that hero"Read Ratchet and stared at the crown"So you could summon Duncan or Macbeth? no..it wouldn't be Duncan if i was going by this seal,as the dagger and blood would mean a murder"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

After a while, the pain stopped. She grabbed the gift again and she revealed what was inside it by removing the bandages around. It was a sword. "A sword? Could it be the Relic? It means that I have two years to get enough and learn how to summon it. But, should it be alright? Why was I chosen?" as he kept thinking she looked at a name at her bandage. She could read "Luke Evenleith" and as soon as she remembered that it was her brother's name, she got another strong headache, leaving the sword by itself and rolling randomly in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 pm

"Perhaps this is Macbeth's Relic"Said Ratchet and looked through the book"It doesn't mention how i turn this crown into here so maybe i should check the library for a book on it"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Lotus spent her night all in pain. When the sun appeared in the morning, the pain dissipated little by little and Lotus started to fall asleep even more. She was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:33 pm

He found no books so after locking up his house went down to a local library in search of bools to aid him with summoning his Servant
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 am

Lotus kept sleeping.

~~~~~

Meanwhile
"God created the world His way, just like He created man, woman, animals and everything that exists in this world. Yet, I would not except it to create the Holy Grail War. In two years... The world can meet his final destiny, or not. What his going to happen? If only I could join the war. But, only seven are going in, so I'm not too much confident. What I would do with the Grail in my hands? Only I and God knows." said a priest, located in France.

Spoiler:

"Mon Père, soon, people from the Clock Tower are coming to this church. Awaiting for your orders." said a random priest
"Mon Fils, don't worry. None of you nor me will get into any trouble. Their presence doesn't mean trouble, you know?" answered the priest
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:21 am

Ratchet found a isle called "Relics" and after a quick scan found a book called"How to summon your Servant"
"Ah here we go"Said Ratchet and leaned on the bookshelf while he began reading oblivious to some weirdly dressed man watching him from the other side of the Library"Ah so you have to perform a ritual..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 am

The priest went outside the church where he was located. Outside, a small group of elite magus were heading towards him. An old man talked to the priest "La Resistance de Dieu..., so that's the name of this new organization." "Indeed" the priest answered "You are towards the one who will be responsible for building a renovated world. You are looking at the man who seeks the ultimate Utopia." "And what is your plan then?" The priest looked at the old man and adjusted his glasses "To seek the Grail like no one else."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 am

Ratchet took the book out and headed home with a grin on his face.To think he,the one who keeps being teased as being a mad scientist might actually be famous soon for taking part in the Holy Grail war.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:39 am

"For what purpose?" asked the old man "I already told you. How stubborn can you be?" answered the priest "For a magus priest, you can be quite arrogant. Anyway, mind if I come in the church?" "Why not? We are all sons of God."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 am

Ratchet walked until he got to his house and then a heard a whisper so immediately turned around to just feel wind around him
"Mr Ghosty is that you again?"Said Ratchet"Go away before i get my hoover ya spook"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am

The old man prayed at the church for a long time. The priest was inside the church with him. "God... What do you think he will do this time... For the 10th Holy Grail War?" "What I expect?" said the old man "To do whatever He wants."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 am

Ratchet laughed and opened the door to his home then headed up some stairs to his bedroom and began reading with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 am

It was around 1:00 pm. Lotus woke up and started to eat breakfast. At France, the old magus was installing himself with his clan in the vicinity of the church. The mysterious priest was with them "Say your name again, fils?" asked the old man "I am... Pierre. Pierre Duval."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:15 am

"That's a lot of blood needed"Said Ratchet as he read"Seems i'll have to go shopping for some things"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War   Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Zero 10th Holy Grail War
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next