Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe Empty
PostSubject: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Description
-> For those who don't know about the Future Diary anime, I'll tell you about it. Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space is tired and an apocalypse is about to happen very soon. The only way to save the world is to choose a new God. However, Deus created the Diary Game in order to decided who will be next ruler of Time and Space. It is a battle royale with twelve participants chosen by Him where they must find each other and kill. The last one to survive is the winner and becomes the next God. All this within 90 days, or the world is destroyed.

CONTAINS SPOILER
-> This story is a fan-based sequel of the original story. After two Diary Games, a third universe has been created, leaving the first one abandoned and  the second only with Yukiteru and Murmur No.2. This time, the contestants will be different. The reason? Nobody knows why. None of the previous contestants will participate. Will this be the final game? Does a universe need to be destroyed again in order to create the fourth one? (It may be confusing but I'm trying not to spoil too much about the original story.). For sure, somebody must become the next God, or existence itself will cease to exist.

The Diary
-> The contestants are diary users (before and during the Game). They don't have special powers and they are limited to human capabilities, however, they can a have Diary which can predict their future. The way they work is different for each contestants. Normally, they are cellphones, but they can also end up being books, mp3 or computers for example. You can have diary that can read the future of what happens to your character, another one which read the future of the surronding. However, when a character is about to die, the diary will show/say DEAD END (even though these can be avoidable). If the Diary is destroyed, the owner will die. To get a wider perception of this concept and to inspire you, there is a list of diaries here: http://futurediary.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Diary_(term)

Contestants nicknames
-> Thus their character have their original names, they have special names in the Diary Game. They are twelve so their nickname go to First to Twelfth.

RULES
-> 3 Members maximum (including me)
-> Only the original characters Deus and Murmur No.3 will enter the RP
-> The contestants are humans (as you could already predict, I hope)
-> The story occurs in Japan
-> HAVE FUN! Very Happy

Character sheet

You must fill this in order to participate:

Name:
Appearance: (Description or Image)
Name of the Diary:
How does the Diary work:
Appearance: (Optional)
Bio: (Optional)

Remember that he/she was a diary user before entering the game.

MY CHARACTER

Name: Mike Lewis
Nickname: Seventh
Appearance:
Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe Anime19
Name of the Diary: Feeling Diary
How does the Diary work: It is a portable mp4 that tells trough Mike's voice how is he going to feel in the future. It can also look at the screen and see it texted on the screen.
Appearance: A black portable mp4.
Bio: Born in America, Mike came to Japan since his father founded a band with japanese musicians. He plays lots of instruments and he is always listening to music. He gave up studying at his 18 and joined his father's band.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Name:Shonu Fudo
Nickname:Ninth
Appearance:Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe Team_Fortress_2_full_899169
upload img
Name of the Diary:Saver Diary
How does the Diary work:The diary used by The Nineth, Shonu Fudo. It gives him entries on who he will save next and where they are. However it does not tell him what they need saving from,therefore he won't know how to prepare himself for it.It reflects him as a Medic or Docter of kinds.It is a Notepad.
Appearance:A 1/2 Black 1/2 White Notepad
Bio:After coming from England to Japan to get away from his family he now lives on his own in a flat and works part-time for the Police as well as a Doctor to keep himself occupied.He has kept a track of saving people ever since he was saved himself by a solo Doctor when he got stabbed on his way home.He always carries a dagger made off bone as well as a black and white Dice with him wherever he goes as he feels it gives him luck.

Last edited by totoroguru on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Ok, then let's start. This RP is still open for one more member.

In God's realm stood twelve characters. Each one on his/her base. They could only see shadows of each other but they could talk between them. As Deus Ex invited them to His realm he started to talk again about the game and the rules and finally said:

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe %5BGotSpeed%5D_Mirai_Nikki_01_%5B04E19089%5D.mkv_snapshot_17.35_%5B2011.10.09_21.32.30%5D%5B2%5D

"I already told you the rules of the game. Now, for the last man standing, I will concede the title of Ruler of Time and Space and make him or her the next God. Live or die. Kill before you are killed. And win the thone of God.

~~

After Deus Ex finished talking, you could see a shadow on the Seventh Spot. It was Mike Lewis who was dead quiet about what was going on. At the same time that he was listening to Him, he was listening a metal music as he listens to his first Diary future feeling: "I'm feeling well..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 pm

"How on earth am i going to deal with this problem?"Shonu asked himself being too scared to talk
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

At the realm you could hear some contestants quiet and others threatening each other, all the same time. It would become somehow noisy.
"Yeah, what are you going to do with me?" said one.
"I'm going to kill before you even know my name" said another one.
Deus interrupted the conversation by saying "Good God, Bad God, it's all up to the next one. If it's power that you want then fight for it. If it's peace that you want, then fight for it. If you don't know what you want then fight for it. Be careful, because you can even be closer to each other than you think."
Mike was still very quiet.

Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

"Dear me some much violence here"Said Shonu quietly
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 pm

"What's your problem, punk?" said one of the contestants to Shonu "So much violence? You want true violence? You will see when we will start out meeting. You won't even the violence 'cause you will be so dead before you know it."
"Shut up already." said Mike calmy, as the mysterious guy answered "Huh? Do you also have a problem, you punk?". "You make too much noise."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Shonu spun his Bone Knife arond his hand while rubbing his head with the other hand
"I don't encourage violence but i am quite good at it"Said Shonu back
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 pm

"No one is better than me when it comes to violence!" said the mysterious guy
"You better keep your calm buddy, or the first one to die in this game will be you." said Mike on a mysterious and creepy tone.
"He's right!" said a mysterious woman
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Shonu decided to shut up now as these men were clearly more agressive than him
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm

"Tch..." the mysterious man was still angered and out of control
"Hmph, whatever..." said Mike calmly
"So it is time to adjourn our meeting" said Deus Ex and so the meeting was adjourned everybody was at their respective places.

Day 1
Mike was on his bed playing electric guitar like he would always do at home. At the same time he was hearing his Feeling Diary saying "12:02 PM I'm feeling good 12:05 I'm feeling hungry 12:30 I'm full". "Hmph... This thing is really funny. Sadly, I have to participate in a deadly game..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Day 1
Shonu sat on his bed looking at his notepad
"This is strange"Said Shonu"It's saying people i will save in the future without me writing anything!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Mike felt hungry just like the Feeling Diary said and so he went to eat. He was feeling as just as the Diary was saying. "That's interesting... What should I do next?" "13:00 PM I'm feeling very lonely" "I'm always feeling lonely..." said Haseo as he received a call from a friend inviting him to go out. They chatted for some time and at 13:00 PM he started to feel lonely. "Wow... It doesn't fail at all..." he whispered to himself while listening to some rock.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:37 pm

"All these people are going to get saved by me?"Said Shonu"I better get to work!"
Shonu went through each person and their location and saved each one on the notepad for that day
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 pm

At Day 1's night, Mike was having dinner and evalutating his first day with the Feeling Diary. "Quite interesting..." as he was watching news on the TV "This morning, there was a gang fight near the abandoned streets of Kyoto." "Kyoto, exactly where I am!" said Mike keeping track of what the TV was saying "One of them ended up dead. The culprit hasn't been found yet, but it is said that it's the leader of the Burning Skulls Gang, a popular gang that started to make a name on these days. Later we will fill you in with more details of the incident." "Violent people these days...".
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

After Shonu got home he also watched the show
"Could this be related to them thugs from that dream?"Shonu asked himself"I'll think about it tommorow,too late to to think now"
Shonu sat down in his bedroom after a good day's work
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Mike went to sleep thinking about what was going to happen with this Diary Game...

Day 2
Mike woke up. That day he hadn't any work to do either. So, as usual, he was eating cereals while watching some random anime at the television. On the TV they started talking about the Burning Skulls incident "The police has found that the culprit is indeed the Burning Skulls Gang's leader, which name is unknown, since this man is always wearing a pair of glasses and a hood. Nobody from the gang is revealing the name of him. The police is keeping on investaging of course."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Day 2
Today Shonu had a day off from his employer as thanks for all his good deed so sat on his computer and watched "Chobits" for the day while pausing every episode to check his emails and to get a cup off coffee
"Ah this is the life"Said Shonu"Shame i dont know any cute girls like these..."
Shonu frowned,and then returned to watching Chobits
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Mike went out for a walk as nobody was at home. "I'll go around, sit down near the river and listen to some music" he said on his mind. He started to walk, walk, walk, passed by a shop to buy his lunch and went near a river where he started to eat while listening to music and watching some kids playing football. Meanwhile, the Feeling Diary said "2:00 PM I'm on alert!" as it interrupted the music, this sentence called Mike's attention. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Shonu checked his Notepad while watching the final episode of Chobits
"Everything is still good it seems"Said Shonu relaxing again
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

(still a space left?)
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Yup just 1 space though ^^
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Right after some minutes, a strange character with sunglasses and a hood passed by. Mike turned and looked at him. The details were as said on the TV. "Is this... The Burning Skull Gang's leader?". As he watched him walking away his Diary said "2:05 PM - I met First". Mike just whispered to himself "Then why didn't he kill me?".
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Shonu went out for a walk in the local woods as he was not tired
"Hope nobody is around right now..."Shonu Whispered staring into the trees
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Mike got up and watched him. Then, somehow, he decided to follow him. "Ok, I hope luck is on my side..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Anime/Cartoon/Manga Worlds-
Jump to: