Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy:New World Advance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Final Fantasy:New World Advance Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 pm

As you are plunged into a new world threatened by a mysterious enemy, you must band together a team of adventurers so that you can survive and get back to the real world
Warning:If you have not played or heard of Final Fantasy before you might want to read up(This Final Fantasy is based on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
Name:
Race:(Human,Moogle,Viera,Bangaa and Nu Mou as you may be transformed on coming to this new world)
Appearance:(Description or Picture)
Bio:
Class:(Ninja,Black Mage,White Mage can be dual classes e.t.c)
Weapon:(Staff,Dual Wielding Blades,Pistol etc)

also if you have a Beastmaster in your group or are one yourself you may only have 3 Monsters come along with you that you have caught(the rest stay at Monster Bank)
Maps of places in village(Working on)
Spoiler:

My Form of Entrance
Name:Zero
Race:Human
Appearance:
Final Fantasy:New World Advance Sumnightta_cs_0527_nwfgal-(5)
Bio:During a boring day of Zero's life he comes across a Game called"Final Fantasy" after playing this game until he went to sleep he discovers the next morning to have woken up in a unfamilar enviroment,with just his sword to defend himself.
Dislikes:Anything that gets in the way of his goals
Class:Morpher and Beastmaster
Weapon:1 Long Sword

Last edited by totoroguru on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Ok, I want to come in!

Name: Haseo
Race: Human
Appearance:
Final Fantasy:New World Advance Anime_Boy_by_chibi_kiro_cb
Bio: Born in the city, he lived the life of a normal boy. In his school, rumors started to spread about the mysterious world of Final Fantasy and people would even question its reality. Haseo didn't believe that this world was real but he started to enjoy the game. One day he whispered to himself "At least their world is better than ours", and as he said that, he entered in this world.
Dislikes: Bad guys.
Class: Assassin and Hunter.
Weapon: Dual knives and a bow.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Zero looked at the world around him in wonder,there were so many creatures around that he did not recognise.Some looked like rabbits,some lizards and some even looked like old men!
"Where am i?"Aske Zero putting his hand on a person next to him shoulder
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:07 pm

The shoulder belonged to Haseo. Weirdly, Haseo still had his clothes from the human world and some people were staring at him because of his "weird clothes". Haseo got scared when Zero put his hand on his shoulder and turned. "Where are you? Where am I?!" he said astoundingly.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Zero gasped at seeing another Human with similar clothes
"So your not from here either?!"Asked Zero"Well that makes 2 of us then"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Haseo sighs. "Hey I don't want to scare you, but these guys are all... Staring at us..." As Haseo whispers that to Zero, a random Bangaa screams "The hell are you guys talking about?!" "Dammit, what the hell is wrong with him, let's run out of here!" suggested Haseo.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Another Bangaa turned around and looked angry
"You trying to start something with my mate?"Said the very angry Bangaa
Zero stepped back
"Woah dude im not asking nothin"Said Zero"Agreed lets get out of here away from these lizards"
Zero turned to run as the Bangaa got even more angry
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 pm

"A LIZARD?!" screamed the other Bangaa "Ok, let's get out of here!" They both run like two crazy guys. They managed to run away until they run to another village, and as they stopped, Haseo fell down.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Zero managed to stay upright on one knee and discovered 2 cables attached to his jacket as he was facing the ground
"What on earth are these doing here?"Said Zero to himself before turning to Haseo"You alright dude?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yeah, I am..." As Haseo was trying to get up another character appeared. It was a moogle that helped Haseo getting up "My, my, kids these days..." it said. "Thank you..." As Haseo looks closely at the moogle "A MOOGLE!" "Yeah, I'm a moogle, what's the big problem?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

"A Moogle here!?"Said Zero"But that can only mean 1 thing!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 pm

"Don't tell me... That... This world exists!" said Haseo. "Huh?" The Moogle was indeed very confused.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 pm

"Final Fantasy has Moogles..."Said Zero"Look this may sound stupid but are you sure you are a Moogle?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:43 pm

"..." The Moogle wasn't answering at all "Of course I am... What do you except me to be?"
Haseo was quite surprised. "Yeah, we are in a world with Final Fantasy characters..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Zero paused for a second and looked at Haseo and the Moogle
"Well nice to meet you Mr Moogle"Said Zero"My name is Zero,what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 pm

"Oh, right, haven't introduced myself yet... I'm Haseo!" he said as he was holding hands with Zero. "Hmmm... I am Moo." said the Moogle very calmly.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm

"Nice to meet you Moo"Said Zero"Do you know if there is any phones around here at all?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:57 pm

"A phone? What is that? Is that even edible?" Moo was really confused once again.
"*cough cough* Zero, this is the Final Fantasy world, do you think that phones exist here?" said Haseo.
When Haseo was about to say another thing, Moo interrupted "Are you lost adventurers?". "Adventurers?" said Haseo.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 pm

Zero sighed at realising his stupid question
"Well we're kinda lost adventurers"Said Zero"Also do you have any Monsters Pets to buy here?"
Zero looked excited as he mentioned the Monster Pets,as he loved weird animals
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 pm

"Dude..." Haseo started to stare at Zero with a cold look. "We came here, we are lost and instead of trying to get out of here, you're asking about monsters?"
"Monster Pets?" asked Moo. "Are you a beastmaster? You don't look like one."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 pm

"Thats true"Whispered Zero"But if we're gonna get out here we'll need help"
Zero turned to Moo as the cables on jacket reared up like snakes
"Course i am"Said Zero"You know if there are any cheap ones around here?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yes, the monsters here are cheap, even though they are not very strong." answered Moo.
"How about our money?" asked Haseo to Zero. "We are broke..." Haseo was quite intrigued on how they would get out of this situation, then Moo answered "Just do some simple tasks and you will get some nice gil." "Missions, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Zero's looked at the moving cables,spitting electricity
"Where can we find some tasks?"Asked Zero"And these Cables are creepy,they're moving on their own..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:25 pm

"You are adventurers and you don't know where you can find them... Idiots..." said Moo
"Thank you for saying that, Moo..." said Haseo with a low tone.
"The guild base of course... Follow me and I'll show you how it is..."
"Roger..." said Haseo
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 pm

"Lets go then!"Said Zero excitedly
As Zero and Haseo came near they saw a large wooden pub like place with the words"Guilder" written above it
"Is this the place?"Asked Zero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy:New World Advance
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next