Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Carnival of Screams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Carnival of Screams Empty
PostSubject: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Warning it is a bit of a horror rpg so those who do not like the mention of blood gore and death should turn around now!

The Carnival of Screams COS

There once was a place of dreams which now is a place of screams. It started out with laughter and cries but now has only tears with demon lit eyes. The inhabitants inside have grown tried and worn, laughter they crave but there is no more. Their clothes are colourful but their smiles are frowns. The place they live brings old memories down. The air there is stale but the blood is fresh. Death waits for no one who enters the dread. Dare you try? Dare you enter? Because the Carnival of Dreams has become The Carnival of Screams!

8 MORE MURDERED IN THE ‘THOUGHT TO BE’ ABANDONED CARNIVAL!
The old Carnival of Dreams has claimed its latest batch of unfortunates as bodies has been found plastered in clown makeup.

Some sick kind of joke by an elaborate murder? Or is the old tent really haunted? These are the questions asked by so many of our readers and by all the terrified locals around the Carnival. Many are now to terrified to leave their houses and forbid their children playing out after sunset. There has been many reports of shadows roaming the streets and seen in some children’s bedrooms, these shadows are said to resemble that of the clowns that once lived at the Carnival. Some people say they still live there now and that they are now demons after their revenge after the series of tragic accidents that befell on their big top.

Some of which involve Jack Nife the knife thrower killing every visitor under the big top after a stunt went wrong. Another involved the lion tamer Leo Pride who lost an arm after an audience member provoked his lion, he turned the tables allowing the lion to feast upon the poor man for his insolence of disobeying his orders. Many more have fallen under the tent and many more continue to do so, it seems the blood lust has not been stopped since the murder of the puppet master Axel Judy who’s life was taken by man in distort, as he had his wife and her friend’s lives where taken by Jack.

The bodies being found are that who wander inside of their own accord, as some people do it for dares and others out of curiosity. Each body is coated with clown make-up to the face and each killed in a similar way to the fatal accidents or deaths of the old residents of the Carnival. Locals have now named the Carnival of Dreams the Carnival of Screams.

Will these murders ever stop?

Please just relate to a normal human this will give it more fun rather then having supernatural vs supernatural (This includes No Weapons! Although things a normal teenager may carry around a place like this is fine e.g Catapult, a stick ect...). You can be one of the characters (Carnies) within the Carnival but please don't make yourself to out of hand and too blood lust full e.g. just killing everyone in sight can ruin the fun for everyone. Have Fun!

Humans -
Image/Description
Name:
Bio:
Likes/dislikes:

Carnies -
Image/Description
Name:

That is all feel free to message me with any questions you may want to ask.

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Carnies -
The Carnival of Screams 683406
Name:
Jack Nife
Bio:
Jack is almost considered a leader amongst the Carnies, as they very much fear him. But he is still in his rightful way to not lay waste to his own comrades, in fact Jack is the reason why they are all still there! They stay their because Jack takes care of them even if sometimes he is cruel, but he does not take lightly to trespassers and those that don't belong their as they will soon discover the horrific background of Jack Nife! His cold contempt attitude is enough to chill even the fearless of spines, he has no emotion and he would rather it stay that way. His throwing is completely on target every time expect of course that one day... Well soon enough, but running will come of no use to you if you find yourself face to face with Jack. Standing before the Knife is the only way out of the misery the Carnival will bring you, but I can warn you now it will be the most painful experience you will ever have encountered.

"Come one, Come all, Come Here, Come Hither! The clowns all frown to Jack's great cheer! He will slice and he will dice right threw your through. As The Carnival of Dreams is now The Carnival of Screams..."  

A little Jack Story:

The Carnival of Screams Liontamer
Name:
Leo Pride
Bio:
Leo's fateful accident was all to kill for, but after losing a right arm he was made another by the puppet master Axel Judy. He will never forget the day when his own pride was shattered on the very stage he continues to practice his routines upon. In fact it something he never let go. No one dares to defy Leo's pride as its the only thing he has left after joining the carnival and is something very precious to him. No other carnie knows about his past and he wishes to keep it that way. Leo's attitude is a little more soft around the edges but that's because he is set in old ways of manners and acts. Unlike Jack he does show emotion but very little as such, she if you can crack him a smile as that may be your only way to a less painful end. The lions all bow to every crack of his whip as he expects no less from them or his victims. He always expects complete control and nothing less, what he says goes under his act, any failure to follow his orders will end you in a pit and some stomach or other. The Lions? Don't worry about them they will only attack on command so don't worry if they come up for a sniff or taste.

"Heed my commands or I may let my pets have a little snack, after all your in my den now. I will teach you a thing or two about obedience."

The Carnival of Screams 2942z3l
Name:
Axel Judy
Bio:
Dammed for Jack's rage Axel is now stuck within the Carnival like the rest of the carnies, unimpressed and bitter but he has his amazing way with puppets. He can make a puppet from anything with just a bit of string, his puppets have been known to seem rather life like. He takes no regret standing up for fellow mate Jack, but he keeps out of Jack's business and in exchange Jack keeps out of his. He is also known as the master of illusions he can pick at your brain to make you seem places you are not or are you? He can also place thoughts and ideas their without you realizing or will you? Unlike Jack and Leo, Axel shows his emotions that is when he is not around Jack, he likes to toy with visitors that enter the carnival as he finds it somewhat amusing to watch the different reactions. He is a somewhat of a sadist at the best of times and will use deep fears to get what he wants from you. Be careful around this childish nature of a man or you may become his next play toy.

"Oh new play toys! This should be fun we have been waiting for new to play with, stay here with us and I will indulge you in your wildest of dreams. Come now it won't cost you a dime to stay and play with me."

Humans -

The Carnival of Screams Mct1yb
Name:
Bex
Bio:
Bex is willing to take on a dare like many others and likes to seem fearless. Deep down she is a fun loving girl who takes care of others before herself. She has not much talent to take up upon but knows what matters and can do bits of every little thing. Bex is not one to resort to violence before a lecture is made.
Likes/dislikes:
Likes - The Sun, Making others Happy, using her imagination.
Dislikes - Puppets, China dolls, extended periods of being on her own, big crowds of people.

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:24 pm

The Carnival of Screams O147610768
Name:Reamus Ursarune
Bio:
Reamus is quite the Daredevil when he wants to be taking many scary and dangerous in the past after learning nobody will and wants to stop him.After winning many psysical and word fights with his father,he believes he can take whatever path he wants now be it a gamer,fighter or a ordinary guy working in a office.He can also be quite random at times and come out with random quotes from films or games.

Dislikes:Smart people,things that don't make sense,bright light

Last edited by Totoroguru on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:22 am

Humans -
Image/Description
The Carnival of Screams 35kk386
Name: Peter
Bio: (comming soon)
Likes/dislikes:
Dislikes: Dolls, deep Darkness, bright Sun, big crowd of peoples
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Carnies

The Carnival of Screams Joe_jester
Name: Joe Jester
Bio:
Caged in emotions such as happiness and tears, Joe Jester was considered one of the most talented Jokers ever saw on a circus. He could entertain hundreds of audiences, making them cry or smile, depending of his acts. He was even entitled "The Master of Emotions". The day he met Jack Nife, he tried to awake emotions from him, which cost him his life. Since then, he is part of the Carnival's family. No one can beat Joe when it comes to theater, whether it's funny or not. He now possesses a bipolarity problem. Sometimes he is an happy-go-lucky Jester, which is now something rare to happen inside the Carnival. Nowadays, he is mostly showing his dark side, unhappy and sad emotions, defying most of the times Jack Nife. It is said that when you approach him you hear laughs and cries, meaning that "The Master Of Emotions" is coming.

Hahaha! Buhuhuhu! Which emotion should be awaken from your heart? Anger? Happiness? Sadness? I should make you release them all!

The Carnival of Screams Scarlet_Walker
Name: Scarlet Walker
Bio:
The carnie with most agility inside the Carnival, even Jack Nife. His athletic skills are far superior from most of the great trapeze artists. His name Scarlet Walker fit him perfectly. His red colors represent the risk he takes when doing such beautiful and deadly performances. Even though he can also do gymnastics, he prefers trapeze performances. His performances can be so amazing they say that's why he got the name "Walker". However, one day, he saw Jack Nife while performing the most risky performance he ever made. Standing above a very thin string doing tricks and going to a side from another made him mysteriously "cut" that same string and made him fall to the ground. Inside the Carnival he is most of the times performing to an empty audiences which he dreams having again, feeling a great hatred for Jack Nife.

Why? Why did you take all my audience? Now, I only perform for myself. No one should ever make me stop doing what I love. Let's perform and enjoy the adrenaline of getting near death!

Humans

The Carnival of Screams Anime_Guy_by_Cannibal_Taco34
Name:
Jason
Bio:
A boy that tends to be really serious but creative. He loves arts and always had this dream of writing poems and stories, drawing and painting, performing with certain instruments and theater. He tends to express himself more trough art than his personality, although sometimes it can very open to certain people.
Likes/dislikes:
Likes - All kind of arts, fantasy.
Dislikes - Everything related to pure darkness.

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:40 pm

The moon on this night was like no other and had been like that for the past few nights, it was known as the blood moon as this is when bazaar happenings are suppose to occur. Witches, demons, ghouls and even monsters all draw strength from the once in a life time event. Although this made almost everyone stay away from the local abandoned Carnival, as the next few nights is what they dread the most. Only imagination could feed what could happen if you set foot within the Carnival.

A group of friends stood outside the front of it looking up at the clown face that had been weathered and worn, but the colour was still there barely faded it seemed as if it was looked after well. Although vandalized on the sign someone had pulled down the D from Dreams writing in red spray Sc turning it to Screams. The door to the Carnival that was put up in an attempt to keep what was inside still in and keep others out could never be barricaded. Police would chain it the door or nail it together with wood, they tried everything. But by the next morning it would always be open again the chains would be in pieces and nothing but splitters would be left of the wood. It was though something inside wanted people to wander in as the door would be left slight a jar.

A girl with dark brownish hair stood before the door peering into the darkness beyond it before taking a step back. She sighed to what she had signed herself up for. Simply spending an hour in the Carnival that had so many death stories about it was not on her to do list or even a death wish. Even if she did not believe in all of the stories about the Carnies come back for revenge and what ever else they wanted. But she did not want to seem like a weakling in front of all her friends, so put a brave face on.
"So..." She said turning around to her friends. "Who wants to go first?"

She could admit her curiosity is what was during her in, she had her phone to the read as a light and to hopeful take some stunning photos of the inside of the run down Carnival.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm

A teen with blonde hair wearing a black and red jacket saw a group gathered outside the abandoned carnival
"Making me spend a night in this run down circus...that man is a bastard"The teen thought to himself"I might as well go in with these guys so im wont be the first"
The teen blended into their crowd quickly without a noise acting natural

Last edited by Totoroguru on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Not far from the Carnival's entrance was Jason. Young, brown hair and very well dressed. He just gained that habit since he become an artist for real. Sitting and leaning against a wall, he was drawing the broken sign with the exact same colors and shapes, even the bloody SC representing the "Screams" instead of "Dreams". He had already draw the not lockable door and the faded walls with the clown face. He didn't forget to draw people around looking at it, deciding if they were to enter or not. "Entering or not..." he whispered to himself slowly "Art.. Maybe what if horror can always be a type of art?".

For days Jason stood leaning in that wall wondering what was after that gate. "Plus, it's holidays" he thought "Living by myself, a student of all kind of arts. No one is waiting for me at home... Maybe I'll take a tour... Furthermore I'm not the only curious guy around here."
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:19 pm

the oldest of the group looked at rex calmly though worry shown behind his eyes, not for himself but her.
His messy brown hair waved in the cold breeze and his sky blue eyes reflecting the moons light on them.
on his back he wore a backpack with some stuff.

"are you pretty sure, you dont have to prove yourself before others you know?" he asked her and looked up to the clown face. he couldn't stand it because clouns never showed their true face, never you knew their true intentions and thats what he hated about them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 pm

"Even being a dare I am not proving it to anyone, I need to know I can do it myself. Besides all those stories about this place I am more curious." She told him looking up at the clown face with him. "Its not everyday you get to go inside a haunted tent and I assume I am not going to be alone. There looks like their are a few others that might want to discover things as well."

She turned around facing the people that had turned up still stood in front of the gates that belonged to the carnival. The moon shining its light from behind it gave it a red aura glow and only the small whispers of the people gathered could be herd and not a word from the great outdoor wildlife. She gazed over the groups that had come knowing very well hardily any that stood before her would be brave enough to enter. She gave one look back at the entrance giving a sigh before addressing the people.

"So on this night of the blood red moon you have all gathered here in front of the place where people like to know as hell. That's the reason we renamed it from Dreams to Screams and yet none of you have wavered from coming to the front of it." She gazed around the crowd as she talked. "Is that because you don't believe the stories? I for one am going to see this Jack and see if he really stands real. Can none of you admit your curious about that? None of us have seen them! So who is to say its no a hoax? or cover up? So come on step up! Who will join me? Who is daring enough?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm

The teen threw back his hood before walking up to the door
"He who dares wins"He quietly said

Last edited by Totoroguru on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Right before Bex talked, Jason got up and as he was walking into the gate's direction, he heard Bex's speech. "Interesting!" he shouted, as people started to look at him. "I admire your courage... Of course everybody is curious... Everybody wants to understand the secret behind it. But you know, as a certain saying says: The curiosity killed the cat. Are you ready to risk your life just for something you want to explore... Remember, if Jack Nife really exists, you are a mere human against his abilities... We are talking about a serious assassin here."

Jason just felt excited right after saying that. Somebody had the guts to turn and talk to the others. "She wants to prove herself?" he thought "Well, I think I have nothing to lose for myself either." His curiosity was getting even greater, but he was still making his final decision. His life would be in line, after all...
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:01 pm

peter watched the crowd, standing a little off side and then looked into the gates, lost in thoughts before he sighed.
"...assassin... demon... ghost, it dosent matter... the person is always the same" he sighed to himself and walked in right away, without waiting for the rest though he rubbed one of his arms, feeling cold and getting goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 pm

"True but risks are risks and if Jack Nife still is here their has to be a reason that can be solved. If not its just a really clever murderer." She shrugged trying not to show she was really concerned, as she then turned to see Peter enter. "Hey hold up! Safety is numbers."
"Or so they say..." she whispered under her breath as she followed him threw the gates into a long dark corridor.

The corridor was dark made from the material that the tent was barily visible but cracks where it joint together. A little of the light from the stars and moon shone threw showing the red and yellow strips in the dirty plastic material. She took a torch from her bag to see to the end but as soon as she lit it up something black shifted at the far end moving to the left showing a corridor there. She glupped down the fear that stunned her through before quietly saying "hello?"

After that lights enlit the end of the corridor as to invite them in, the whole corridor was enriched with the light so she turned off and placed the torch into her pocket.
"Well I guess someone is in here..." She stammered. "You saw that too right?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 pm

"As if anything is here..."Reamus said staring down the corridor"Unless what he said was true..."

Last edited by Totoroguru on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Jason entered and observed the whole corridor. "Not really artistic..." he said "But that light... We are not alone that is for sure!"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm

peter looked at bex and waited for her, then continued walking with the group and was silent as always though for sure had a strange feeling, something told him that something was up with this place, something he didn't liked at all but he didn't showed any of his bad feeling right now.
"well probably you are right bex, safety comes with numbers... please stay together anyone" he then told the group, showing that he stood behind bex.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:18 pm

She looked back at them all before carefully moving forward taking each step with care down the never ending tunnel. She knew they where right behind her but every step felt like a mile and with that caused worry to spread. She did not believe the stories but neither could she easily dismiss them and that shadow is all the move proof for her. Something so fast could not be human... Or could it?
She was scared but did not show that as she continued forward, as a friend once told her 'being scared is good it keeps you on your toes' but it did not lessen the feeling of dread when she reached the end of the corridor.

She stopped caught her breath before slowly looking around the corner, as soon as she took a look around her eyes widened and she stepped so she was fully in the open.
"Wow..." Is what left her lips before she backed up against the wall behind her. "Talk about big dummies."
It had led into a small room within the tent, at the back of it before the exit to the rest was a both with Zoltar written across the top of it. Looking threw the glass back at Bex was a huge life sized dummy, just sat there... It did not move, it did not make a sound... Just like a dummy was suppose to do.

"A fortune telling dummy... Which looks like we are gonna have to walk past to get into the rest of the tent." She flinched before straightening herself up and stepped into the room slowly walking around it, as if expecting something to happen. Fear had already hit her with the big dummy sat there she was more then reluctant to pass it, she hatted anything to do with them. Her eyes would not make contact with it, as it was like it was watching everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Reamus just kept looking at the Dummy,unsure whether he was looking at it out of fear or hoping for it to come to life
"It looks realistic"Reamus thought"Too realistic..."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Jason went to check immediately what was going on. As he turned he noticed the Zoltar figure and stared at it with a very calm and serious look. "Ironic..." he said "Fortune-telling when we just end up entering a place like this... Makes perfectly sense... What will happen to us here? Will we survive? Will we end up finding something? We don't know, only the fortune-teller called time will answer us." he continued with a very poetic and artistic tone.

He turned to Bex who was still frightened and still like a puppet and asked "Are you still standing there, brave one?"
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:48 pm

peter entered the room right after bex and only gave a strange look at the large dummy, rising a eyebrow while frowning.
he disliked all kinds of dolls and this was just like a large realistic doll to him though he was curious too and got near the glass, glancing through at the dummy.

"...the nightmare is just about to begin..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Lights dipped behind them smoke filled the room, it blinded them all for the event in the booth. There where creaking sounds as the smoke disappeared the dummy had vanished leaving Bex in her fears. Looking around the room it took a little while under the flashing lights to realise it had moved to block their way out. She gave a gulp as it looked at them all its actions wooden just like its made from. Then from nowhere a voice rang...
"Your future ahead lies in your own hands, but I for one can tell that its bad. Jack knows your here and the others know too, for what waits is up to you. You will face your dreams, your nightmares and fears The Carnival will not rest till your in tears. Your time to turn is no longer here, so step through that curtain and face your fears!" Zoltar did not move expect to look at each one of them the voice was from nowhere but it was everywhere at once.

He moved to the curtain and drew it back bowing a little for their fates where to come. Bex did not like how it was heading, but as she turned back the exit had gone. Only forward beyond the curtain she could go and into the yard full of sound. Music played the carnival song and Bex stepped back alarmed, but then she thought about why she came and stepped forward bravery along her face.

Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:20 am

Reamus looked at his watch then the curtain
"Meh"He said quietly and stepped through the curtain
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

After hearing that message Jason noticed that he couldn't go back anymore. "Yet so fast we reached the point of no return." he thought as he started to step forward like Reamus and Bex. He was paying more attention to the carnival music than the things he would see. "I can sense joy... But also... Something dark." he thought.
Back to top Go down
RagnaGatomon

RagnaGatomon

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 am

peter followed the group, keeping an eye on the dummy as he made sure the back of the group was save for now.
"everyone stick together, no one goes solo hero... once one is alone that one is probably done for" he said and grabbed something ins his pocket while muttering a prayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival of Screams   The Carnival of Screams Empty

Back to top Go down

The Carnival of Screams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: