Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land of the Cards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favourite Card Game
Yu-Gi-Oh
Land of the Cards I_vote_lcap0%Land of the Cards I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Duel Masters
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon
 0% [ 0 ]
Digimon
 0% [ 0 ]
Magic The Gathering
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 pm

In this new world,that seems to be just like earth there is a unique system that makes this world a good and bad place to be.
Each child when they reach their 15th birthday obtain 15 cards from a game of their choice,that are unlike others in the fact the monsters and spells are real,and that you can use them either to help the world or to help destroy it.

Each person must win 5 battles to gain another card,and gain a year,however if you lose 5 battles then you lose a card,meaning a year of your life is lost too.If you lose all the years in your life, then you disappear permanently.

A god called Dex looks over the world,and challenges the duelists to the name of god but may only be found by defeating the gatekeeper hidden in the world,causing a portal to appear before the battlers through which they may enter to challenge the god.

Rules

Once a card is defeated or used(for spells and traps) it takes 24 hours for it to reform
A card taken from another person cannot be used
Be fair and do not make your monsters invincible
If all your monsters are defeated or you surrender,then you lose the battle

To join fill in the sheet below for your character

Name:
Deck Type(E.g Yugioh,Mtg,Duel masters etc):
Bio:
Cards in deck(create a list in a spoiler):

My Character Sheet:
Name:Kaynor
Land of the Cards Krisz-1
Deck Type:Duel Masters
Bio:After all of Kaynor's friends and family disappeared due to losing,Kaynor dedicated the rest of his life to make sure nobody else has to suffer like them and uses his monsters to help when someone is about to lose a battle.
Cards in deck:
Deck-16 Cards:

Last edited by Totoroguru on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 am

Land of the Cards 1004457_593125067376652_85369537_n

Name: Rena
Deck Type: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Bio: Somehow, she had luck with the cards that ended up in her hands. Even trough she lacks magic and trap cards , she has amazing monsters with great abilities on her hands. She only battles when necessary or when she needs to protect anyone. Besides that, she lives the life of a normal girl.

Cards in deck:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Kaynor was walking down a dark alleyway as usual on his patrol when he saw a card on the ground
"Copper Myr..."He said and picked it up"Thats another for the safe"
Suddenly there was a crash from around the corner,making Kaynor jump
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Somewhere not far from Kaynor's location, Rena was inside her room checking the cards she had and thought of some strategies for a random card game she created. She was checking her collection of trading cards for younger children and having a good time with it.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

A fight between 2 duelists was happening,one using a Vorse Raider and the other Gigagriff
"Come on out Infernal Prodigy..."Kaynor said and threw the card inside a building via a broken window
The card suddenly disappeared in a puff of smoke and was replaced with a strange humanoid creature with blades on its arms
"Observe them"Kaynor"And tell me if it looks like one of them will lose"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:58 pm

"Aw man! Sleeping time!" shouted Rena as she lay down on her bed. Her room was all disarranged and full of cards everywhere. Her real cards were on a pocket right next to her. She was holding it and thought "I'm so lucky to have these ones..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Infernal Prodigy nodded and watched the duelists from the cover
"Infernal Gainer and Sandman be ready to attack he said and threw their cards on the top of a building as a rock like creature and a humanoid one appeared
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Rena was on that same building when she hear the noises of summoned creatures. "Hmph, someone's fighting around here it seems. Hope they don't destroy anything." she said unworried about what was going on. "Wait a moment, maybe I should check what's going on..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 pm

The Vorse Raider destroyed the Gigagriff and laughed
"That was your last card..."The Vorse Raider duelist said"Remind me how how old you are again...?"
"7..."The other duelist said"I can't afford to lose another! please!"
The Vorse raider drew closer to the duelist and Infernal Prodigy sent a black beam towards Infernal Gainer and Sandman and they jumped off the building heading towards Vorse Raider
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Rena looked at the window and saw what was going on, but since she couldn't listen, she didn't realize that the 7 years old card user was being saved.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 pm

"Dark Fusion!"Kaynor said and threw a card at the pair causing them to merge"Dark Gaia! save that duelist!"
A creature appeared from the fusion and rushed at the Vorse Raider,knocking it aside as Infernal Prodigy stood in front of the duelist to protect him
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 pm

"Not bad..." commented Rena.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 am

Vorse Raider's Duelist summoned a Blue Eyes,Red Eyes and Dark Magician to destroy Dark Gaia
"Dark fusion!"Kaynor said and took 3 cards from his pocket and sent them towards the monsters,creating Malicious Fiend that stood next to Dark Gaia
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

"This battle is getting intense..." said Rena "They are betting everything in this fight."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 pm

The Creatures clashed claws,blades and magic trying to destroy eachother
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Rena grabbed her pack that was on her bedside table and attached it to her belt.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 pm

1 by 1 the duelists monsters died,starting Blue Eyes,Red Eyes and lastly Dark Magician
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:30 am

"Amazing..." Rena though "That guy must be really talented..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Malicious Fiend walked towards Kaynor while Dark Gaia looked towards the duelist and approached with speed
"You lose."Kaynor said and Dark Gaia attacked
The duelist cried out as a number appeared on his head
"Wow you lost a year...."Kaynor turned and walked away
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:02 am

"And the guy was defeated." said Rena "Well, maybe I'm going to rest a little now"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:24 am

A creature stood next to Rena that could be seen out the corner of her eye,watching quietly
---
Kaynor gathered his creatures and noticed Infernal Prodigy was missing
"Where could he have got to...?"Kaynor said looking around
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 am

Rena was about to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:28 am

It looked at Rena then paused,before heading towards her card collection
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Rena's deck was incomplete. She noticed that the monster was nearby and she continued to pretend asleep. From behind her sleeve, she got a card ready to counter-attack. She was just expecting for the monster to approach.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm

It took out the deck and layed it on her table before analysing each after glancing to check she was asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land of the Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of the Cards   Land of the Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Land of the Cards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: