Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Shonu came through the trees to a picnic area in a small park
"Huh didnt know the forest lead to here"Said Shonu"I'll get something to eat for tommorow and then check out the video game store before going home"
Shonu walked over to the nearest supermarket and bought a meal for the next day and grinned
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

As Mike was following First, he was going to the same park as Shonu's. At the same, all three diaries were senting an alert to their owners. "What the hell? There is another one?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 pm

"Whats up with my diary?"Shonu asked himself"I'll have to leave the the video game store to later"
Shonu walked back into the park and sat on a bench checking the previous messages to see if this alert made any sense
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

First entered the Park and so as Mike did. First kept walking, mysteriously and was getting nearer Shonu. Mike stayed behind the tree as we he was watching First walking towards Shonu's direction. "What is he going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Shonu turned as he heard a bush rustle
"Stupid wind..."Murmered Shonu looking through the diary still
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 pm

First stopped and looked at his diary attentively... "Hmmm... Two of them, huh?" he whispered to himself. He went towards Shonu normally like a passingby common man. He then stopped again and looked at Shonu. "Excuse me, could you please answer me to a question?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Shonu woke up from a daydreaming like state and looked at First
"Sure fire away"Said Shonu
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:17 pm

First smiled then said "Fire away, huh? I'll tell you what I fire away?" he grabbed Shonu by his neck and got him up from the bench. "You are one of them, aren't you? That voice... You are the one who "Dear so much violence here... I never forgot that sound, punk!". Mike started to run towards First.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Shonu grabbed his bone knife from his belt and stabbed First in the stomach
"So you're that bastard huh?"Said Shonu"Couldn't forget someone like you either"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 pm

"Hmmm..." First grabbed the bone knife and threw it in the air with no blood. At the same time, Mike was running towards First and speared it with his body. His glasses fell. "What are you doing?" said Mike. First got up and opened his jacket... He had a vest that protected him from the knife. "Don't you think I'm not careful at all... So you guys must be Seventh and Ninth, aren't you? My diary tells it!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Shonu kicked First back and then stepped back rubbing his neck
"Oh crap im screwed"Thought Shonu then looking at his left arm which had a mechanism attached"Unless i use this but i don't want to kill anyone"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 pm

First gave a big punch laying Ninth on the ground. "You punk! I know exactly your weak points... I know exactly where I can attack you!". Mike looked at First "Don't tell me it is because of your diary?" "You are very clever, my friend... I remember your voice too, punk! My diary is the Street Fighting Diary. With it, I know where and when I can hit my opponents. That way, I can never miss an attack... Do you still want to attack me?" As he finished talking, his phone made a noise as it was saying the next moves of Seventh and Ninth.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Shonu's notepad read"I saved myself using intilligence" and looked confused then got himself up and retreated out of range and then ran into the trees
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:01 pm

"Huh, running for youself, huh? That means this punk is going to suffer first!" said First as he turned to Seventh "Damn it!" Mike listening to his mp4 "I'm suffering, I'm all beaten up!" as he was listening to that, First was already punching and kicking him. "Come on, what's you diary all about, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:17 am

As Shonu ran he saw a girl with a gas mask on in front of him with a sniper rifle in one hand
"Come with me if you want to live"Said the girl
"Please don't kill me"Said Shonu stepping back
"I don't want to kill you"Said the girl"Now shut up and come with me"
The girl started walking and Shonu nervously followed
"How could i even think murder would be the answer..."Whispered Shonu as he watched her while in his head he pictured her turning around blowing his brains out
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Meanwhile, First was still beating up Seventh. Right after preparing his leg to a final kick, Mike rolled away from First and got up, breathing hard. "Not bad for a street fighter!" he said as First was taking out his hood. Mike was already seeing his face. A short orange hair with a scar on his left brown eye and two earrings on his right ear. He was holding his phone and watching Seventh next moves. Mike dashed towards him as predicted and First grabbed and threw him out. "I already told you. I know all your moves, kid!" He started to look around. "Seems that little buddy was smarter than you for running away!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

The girl lead him to the top of a building that was next to the park and turned to look at Shonu as he jumped back in fright
"My name is Kibuki"Said the girl"And together Shonu we're going to beat this game"
"How do you know my name?"Asked Shonu
"Well theres a reason im wearing a mask"Said Kibuki"You most likely wouldn't know who i am even if i did take off this mask"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 pm

First got up. "Look at you... About to die! Now that you attacked me, I won't let you go alive, y'know?" said First. "Hmph... Seems I don't have too much choice now." Mike grabbed some rocks and started to throw them "See if you can dodge this!" First somehow managed to dodge some.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 am

"What are you doing with that sniper rifle?"Asked Shonu
"Lining a shot up against that guy who strangled you"Said Kibuki
"How did you know about that?"Asked Shonu
"I could see from from down the scope while i was up here"Said Kibuki"Now let's see if i can take him down"
Kibuki fired a single shot at first's head through the sniper rifle
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 pm

First fell on the ground. Not knowing if he was dead yet, Mike looked at First lying on the ground. At the same time, the other member of his gang were coming. As they saw First lying on the ground, Mike grabbed his diary and started to run away.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:03 pm

"That was simple wasn't it?"Said Kibuki"10 more of them and we win"
"9 more"Said Shonu"The other one down tried to save me so please don't kill him"
Kibuku gave no response and remained looking down the scope
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Mike was still running and the gang grabbed their leader and were taking him to the hospital. Mike looked at First's Diary and said "I lost the battle due to surprise headshot. Did I die? DEAD END?" "In two days, already one down it seems..." Mike stopped near a tree and started to breath hard.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Kibuki turned to Shonu with her sniper rifle in hand
"You should get a weapon for yourself"Said Kibuki
"I'm not really a fighter"Said Shonu"I only carry weapons for self defense"
"We'll meet again..."Said Kibuki jumping off the building
Shonu rushed to the edge but did not see anything
"Was this a...dilusion?"Shonu asked himself"If that guy is dead it must be real,better check the tv when i get back in"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Mike saw First's phone doing its final sound showing this text: "3:00 PM I lost the fight. The bullet already killed me. Plus, my phone was broken by Seventh." "What?" said Mike. He was so astonished that he let the phone break on the ground." He went immediatly home all shaking and gasping. He turned on the TV and he couldn't believe what he saw and heard. "We interrupt this program to say that the Burning Skull Gang's leader died some minutes ago by a mysterious shot in the head. Some witnesses say that he was fighting against two unknown boys at Kyoto's park. Will this be the end of the gang? Who is going to be the new leader?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:58 pm

When Shonu came home the television was on and the news was also on
"Oh my god..."Said Shonu"It actually happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe   Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Diary a.k.a Mirai Nikki - The Third Universe
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Anime/Cartoon/Manga Worlds-
Jump to: