Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy:New World Advance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yes, it is..." said Moo. The three characters entered the pub as they saw many adventurers having fun, laughing and drinking.
"A pretty joyful place indeed" said Haseo.
"Make yourself comfortable dear Haseo and Zero" said Moo.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm

"Thx for helping us Moo"Said Zero
Zero walked over to a sign saying"Help required"
"This looks interesting"Said Zero"Hey Haseo do you think we can get some flowers for this person?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Haseo read the details of the mission. "We can accept it, but we can end up fighting monsters and... I don't have any weapons with me... And we don't have money!" Said Haseo
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 pm

"Ah thats gonna be a problem"Said Zero"But its 400 Gil per one of these flowers though!"
Zero went up to the Guild Owner to ask him a few questions
"Hey dude could i ask you something?"
The Guild Owner turns around to face Zero
"Yes?"
"Have you got any weapons my friend could borrow for a mission?"Said Zero pointing towards Haseo"As his last weapon broke and we need it for this mission"
"I have some scattered around any preferences on type?"Asked the Guild Owner to Haseo
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Hopefully the owner had knives since Haseo's idea was to steal tools from the bar. "Hmmm..." Haseo was quite indecise since most of the weapons were already a little old and rusty, but it was understandable since good material comes with a big price "Now which weapon should I take... Maybe I should try them all!". "Which is your class buddy?" said a random bangaa to a Nu-Mou "Hmmm... Everybody has a certain class?" whispered Haseo to himself. He didn't really know which one to choose until he saw the best looking weapon: a knife. Haseo grabbed it and started to pretend certain attacks "This could be cool, I could be an assassin!", then he saw another knife similar to the one he had on his right hand and grabbed it. He threw them to the air and let them found to the ground near him, surprising some adventurers nearby thinking he was going to be hurt. "They say swords choose their masters, right? I've chosen these knives and they've chosen me, ha!".
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:19 pm

The Owner looked at the knives and then decided just to give them to Haseo
"You're probabaly going to need them a lot"Said The Guild Owner"A word of advice however,dual wielding takes quite a lot of time and practice to learn so make sure thats what you want to do!"

Zero held his sword on his shoulder,ready to go
"Suprised my sword came with me to this world"Said Zero"I thought i lost it.."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:51 pm

"By the way, what is the name of this village?" asked Haseo. "Never been at Blazida, huh?" said a drunk Bangaa. "Blazida, not bad for a name." said Haseo. "Ok, Zero, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 pm

"Yup ready"Said Zero looking at the map"Ok so we got to go north from here until we see sign post then east until we see the flowers"
Zero looked at the map again to make sure it was right
"Seems a bit easy doesn't it?"Asked Zero
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"Well, you have to start with little things if you want to do the big ones!" answered Haseo "After all, I'll to train with my new knives." As Haseo was talking he was toying around with the knives spinning them between the fingers and the hands without even hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Zero grinned before heading on
"Do you think this is the right sign post?"Asked Zero
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well, you don't know until you go there, right?" Haseo grinned to Zero too. At the same time, he was getting ready to battle, by paying attention to everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Eventually they came to a small green field covered in flowers of all types,including some purple ones in the middle
"Theres the flowers!"Exclaimed Zero running towards
As Zero ran towards the flowers a Tortoise like monster came into view camoflagued in with the grass along with a few Goblins sitting on a rock eating a bone,while giggling to eachother
"Oh my god its a monster!"Said Zero happily

Last edited by totoroguru on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 pm

"Haha, why are you happy? It would be easier if they were not here, but oh well, it wouldn't be funnier, huh?" Haseo said. He grabbed strongly his dual knives and glared at the Goblins "You guys will make my day..."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Zero walked over to the Tortoise which looked confused
"Hey there little buddy how you doing?"Asked Zero to the Tortoise,aware that it could not talk back
The Tortoise just stared at Zero unsure what to make of him

Two of the Goblins leaped off the rock each with a club in their hand.One faced towards Zero and the other towards Haseo
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Haseo simply avoided the attack but the Goblin's attack would not stop so he kept avoiding it, since the knives did not have enough strength to stop the attacking. At the same time, Haseo was expecting for an opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

As the Goblin came towards Zero he turned while crouching and sweeped at its legs with the back of his sword knocking it down onto the ground while the Tortoise looked at Zero still confused of why he was being nice to him but not this Goblin

The Goblin attacking Haseo stopped attacking with his club and threw a fist towards Haseo
"Graagh!"Shouted the Goblin in frustration of none of his attacks hitting their target
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

"Argh!" Haseo received some nice damage with that Globin's punch, so he grabbed the Goblin's hand and right after that he punched back with his right hand. "Do you want want some fist fighting, huh?" At the same time, he was holding one of the knife and seized the opportunity by stabbing the knife at the Globin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

The Goblin while dizzy from the punch screamed in pain holding its shoulder with its other hand,opening it up for an attack

The Goblin that attacked Zero was on the ground holding its injured as Zero stepped over it menacingly
"Not even worth my time"Said Zero grabbing the Goblin by its red shirt
Zero then threw the Goblin back onto the rock and heard a dull thud a few seconds later as it hit the ground
The Tortoise walked over to Zero and headbutted his leg playfully after seeing he was favourited by this weird monster loving human
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Haseo seized the opportunity to attack again and grabbing both knives he crossed his arms then slashed the Goblin by opening them. He didn't do much damage but it made the Goblin unable to attack anymore. "Hmph..." Haseo was about to throw a knive to hit the Tortoise thinking it was headbutting seriously but then he understood that it was not an attack.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:49 pm

The Goblin that attacked Haseo limped back to its friends who were swearing from afare at the two
"They were pretty easy to deal with"Said Zero noticing the Tortoise"Your a friendly little guy aren't you?"
The Tortoise stared at Zero's Sword and thought it would make a great subsitute for an ancesters sword,and would probabaly heart less
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

"But what is this little fella doing here? Why won't it attack you? Is it too much friendly? Isn't this animal wild?" asked Haseo.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:55 pm

"I have no idea"Said Zero"But maybe i will be a Beastmaster after all!"
The Tortoise slyly grabbed Zero's sword from the ground then the tortoise held the sword by the blade with its beak and planted it at an angle in the ground. The beast then moved alongside it, and with a single push from both its left legs, the adamantoise toppled itself back first onto the blade.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 pm

"He wants to be your weapon, hahaha! Say goodbye to your new sword!" said Haseo while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm

A couple moments the Tortoise shook itself side to side and righted itself, the blade neatly transfixed into the creatures shell.
Zero turned around and was surprised to see his sword in the Tortoise's back
"You could have just asked!"Said Zero laughing"Does that you mean you want to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm

"One more guy to our party already? Haha, welcome to the party errr... What's your name now?" said Haseo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy:New World Advance   Final Fantasy:New World Advance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy:New World Advance
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next