Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon - Two Souls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

Pokemon - Two Souls Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

What if Pokemon where and people where connected as one?
Well in this Rp your pokemon is your soul you are connected as one being. Every injury you or your pokemon takes the other feels it to. If one dies so will the other. Each of you look after the others life. Battles are still forged between tamers to make each other stronger but wars still go on between Pokemon nations. Lives have been lost and all for nothing, piece is far beyond the horizon, and not one side is letting down. The governments of each region are to blame, but who can make them see sence?

Choice your side and who you are -
There are 6 Nations or rather Regions
Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova and Kalos.
Which side you are on depends on which gen pokemon you have for example:
If you have a Flygon you are from the Hoenn region. If you have an Eevee you are from the Kanto and so on...
And no ledendaries!

Human -
(Picture)
Name:
Region:
Bio:

Partner Pokemon -
(Picture)
Name:
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Human -
Pokemon - Two Souls AVPScythVirgHuman2_zps23d97094
Name:Slifer
Region:Kanto
Bio:A Mercenary that works for both Johto and Kanto,he eliminates his target with deadly precision and only returns to his friendly and kind state after his work is complete.

Partner Pokemon -
Pokemon - Two Souls Scyther_by_RtRadke
Name:Scyther
Bio:Much like Slifer,he is quick to change mood depending on the situation.Unlike Slifer,he prefers to track his targets from afar and inflict minor injuries so he can hunt them down.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Human -
Pokemon - Two Souls PostpicforKamit
Name: Bex
Region: Kanto
Bio: Before the war started Bex and Luxio use to travel all around the place seeing different sites and enjoying a friendily battle or two. But as soon as war broke out she became stuck in Kanto and Luxio evolved to Luxray to help her out.

Partner Pokemon -
Pokemon - Two Souls Luxray
Name: Luxray

Last edited by TheRawrnessify on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:55 pm

"Luxray wait here." Bex said as she looked around the corner into her village in Kanto. "All clear."
She had snuck out of Kanto and into a different region which was not permitted, but was a consent happening for her. She came out from where she was hiding with her Luxray. She walked out into its streets like nothing had happened.
"Ray." Luxray said.
"Shhh... We are not out the clear yet so lets head home." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Surveying the Villlage from the Rooftops was a Scyther,that had spotted a Luxray and its trainer so started to follow them quietly
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Bex and Luxray went back to their home which was a small cottage with a garden at the front filled with many different colourful flowers.
Bex stopped at each one tending to them as Luxray walked around the cottage.
"Everything ok?" Bex asked Luxray as she kept seeing to her Flowers.
"Lux." It said in a cheerful tone as to say everything is just fine.
"Well thats good." Bex smiled as she snifed one of the flowers
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:10 pm

The Scyther jumped down from the rooftops and glided down to under the window,sitting still to remain unnoticed
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

"Luxray..." Luxray's voice got serious.
"What is it Luxray?" Bex asked as Luxray growled. "Is someone nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

The Scyther heard a growl and sent a soundwave off to the front door,which hit it and made a fast tapping sound
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:30 pm

"Huh?" Bex said hearing the tapping on the front door, and got up to go see to it.
"Grrr..." Luxray was still in the room growling away as it sniffed around for signs of the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Scyther stood behind the door with a blade ready for the whoever came out of the door
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Bex oppened the front door and stepped out before being knocked to the floor by Luxray.
"Lux..." It growled at the Scyther sparking bits of electric over its body as a warning.
Bex sat up behind Luxray who was defending her and gasped that the Scyther was there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:06 am

The Scyther charged forward with his blades up only to be blocked by a sword a man was holding in his one arm that wasn't bandaged
"This woman isn't the Target Scyther!"He said pushing the Scyther back out of the house using his sword,then turned to Bex"I am very sorry for this intrusion Miss,how can I repay you for the actions of my Scyther?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

Luxray still remanded in between her and the man but had calmed down, as Bex was in utter shock for a moment.
"Target... What? Who are You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 am

"The least I can give you is my name I suppose"The man said"You may have heard of me,i am Slifer"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:24 am

"Sorry I am afried not, you see I tend to stay out the affairs of this war, but even that is proving difficult." She told him as she got up and stroked a hand the Luxrays mane. "Soon enough the Council will come get me and Luxray to try join the service and fight at the front. We cant wait to see the day it all ends."
"Ray." luxray said agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 am

"That,is how everyone should be"Slifer said"If everyone was like that there would be no more fighting"Slifer turned from the door after throwing a duffel bag on the floor"This will not happen again"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 am

"How can I be sure of that? After all I barily know you." Bex exclaimed to him.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 am

"You don't need to know me"Slifer said"You need to know this Scyther"
Scyther just stared at Slifer with a mix of sadness and anger
"Look in the bag"He then said before leaving with Scyther behind him
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:56 am

"Huh?" Bex said confused before looking in the rucksack she had been left with.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:01 am

The Bag was full of bags of pokedollars to the brim along with 2 pieces of paper
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 am

"Whoa why tho..." She said as she read the papers.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:14 am

One of them was a small map and the other was a note reading

If you are reading this me or one of my contacts have incorrectly targeted you for an attack.
For that,i apologize to you and any others involved
I hope 5000 Pokedollars may payback any damage to you,others or your home
If you wish to contact me use the map given and go to point marked S

Mercenary,Slifer
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:17 am

"We best take this back hey, after all they did nothing really expect almost get us." Bex said standing up placing everything into the rucksack expect the map and slung it over her sholder. "Lets go."
Bex said as she locked her house up and left with Luxray for the point marked S on the map.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

Slifer and Scyther moved quickly on the rooftops to get to their base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Two Souls   Pokemon - Two Souls Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Two Souls
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Fan-Based RP Worlds :: Gaming Worlds-
Jump to: