Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mecha Wars:Faction Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Both Mechas clashed hard.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Eon grabbed Reddus's shoulder then stabbed his Blade into Reddus's mechas chest
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Reddus also stabbed his sword into Eon's Mecha's chest... It was a tie.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

"This mecha was just repaired..."Eon said moving away from the sword now sticking out of the cockpit"Will we have to finish without mechas?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 am

"A war without Mechas... Is not a war anymore..." answered Reddus as both Mechas were falling down. Sora's Mecha was already on the ground, he was there, almost inconscious.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

"Molemechas deal with the remainder then rescue the injured.."He said then lay back in the cockpit looking at Reddus's mecha
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Crimson End's collectors appeared in order to collect the wreckage caused. Some Mecha's appeared and took Reddus' Mecha. "King... Come back..." said Reddus.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Eon and Sora got slung onto large Molemechas backs and carried away towards base along with the rest of the injured

King stopped fighting Molemechas and turned to see Reddus
"Reddus!"He said and ran towards him then slung Reddus on his back"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"We are leaving..." said Reddus "It's a tie... And only a damaged outpost to Pure Terminus... Hmph, ironic"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:18 pm

"A tie..."King said"That will not be the case"
King turned to face the retreating Final Freedom Mechas and fired a large barrage of missiles

Eon looked to the sky after hearing firing
"Oh shit...""He said as he looked at the sky full of missiles heading in his direction"Final Freedom soldier we must retreat with haste!!!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 pm

"As expected from a Mecha like you..." said Reddus with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:27 pm

"I believe this fight is no longer a tie"King said"It is certain victory now,Reddus"
The missiles exploded in the distance
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 am

And so every went back to their own bases. Sora woke up in a bed looking around "Where am I? Who won the battle?" he asked to himself.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Eon woke up suddenly and jolted upright
"We lost...?"Eon said and made sure he had broken no bones"Or perhaps it was a draw..."
---
King was sitting in Reddus's room waiting for him to wake up
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Sora started to remember what happenned on battlefield. "So that's a Mecha War... Guess I'm lucky enough to survive..." he thought.

~~

Reddus was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

"It vas a loss Eon sir"A Molemecha said over a speaker"The tank man injured a lot of us"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Sora was trying to get off his bed but he couldn't. He started to scream in pain "Dammit!" he then thought "Maybe I'm going to give up and stop this idea of being a soldier. I don't think I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:29 pm

The other trainees were groaning and complaining until someone entered the room
Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 18056
"Listen up newbies"She said and looked around waiting for silence"After your last mission and how badly it went,i have been assigned to train you all so this won't happen again.Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 am

"Wow, that was fast..." thought Sora "She doesn't even introduce herself or anything... Straight to the point!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:11 pm

"I don't want to be here and Im not putting up with any misbehaviour from anyone"She said"So make this easy for all of us and don't talk over me or mess about"
Most of the trainees nodded or said a quiet "ok" or "yes" In response
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 pm

"I don't want to mess with her, out of question!" thought Sora.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 am

The woman lead them away In alphabetic order to start their training the next morning
"I hope you've all had a good nights sleep"She said"Now who can tell me what this mecha is?"
A mecha identical to King was revealed,but lacked red eyes and instead had calm blue ones
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

"That's!" shouted Sora as he "ouched" for the pain he was feeling as he was still layed down on his bed. "I faced a very similar Mecha, an overpowered one, it was from Crimson Red!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 pm

"Your saw Crimson Red using one of these?"The woman said"Yeah right"
The Mecha slowly started moving and looked at the recruits
"These are special pure terminus mechas designed to win wars rather than mess about"She said"How would Crimson Red get their hands on such a mecha?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm

"I don't know ma'am, but I swear I faced one of these! Ask Commander Eon, he fought it with me!" said Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Wars:Faction Wars   Mecha Wars:Faction Wars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mecha Wars:Faction Wars
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Sci-Fi Worlds-
Jump to: