Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arena Of Our Lives

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"The Arena if I am right? After all that is what it said on the mirror, I assume you two got the message as well. This looks like some type of Lobby, so he must have sent the messages correct?" B said wowing herself in amazement of her new deductive skills.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 am

"Just as expected from someone like you." answered the green haired character. "First, you better introduce yourselves." "Errr... I am... Ke..." "Don't!" he interrupted "Here you don't use your real life name. A nickname has been automatically chosen for you... "Lost?..." said Ken as he was watching his profile details.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 am

"Then that makes me Ark"Said Genji"Now when do we fight?!"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 pm

"Then the name is B." She replied reading her own profile data. "Great point on not using are real names."
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:05 pm

"Haha" laughed the green haired man "Now now calm down, you will learn how to live here little by little. Then lemme show you "The Arena" he said as he opened his arms and virtual screens started to appear circling the four characters. The screens were full of pictures and texts explaining the game. As the green haired character started to explain, he was choosing the screens to show. "The Arena is a game where you hide your identity in order to fight for your reality. When I mean that, I mean that this game has the ability to change things in the real life. For example, let's suppose that you are a fat person. You can change your body to a slim one by using this game, however, nobody will notice the difference since it will change everybody's mind, except those who are playing The Arena."

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 pm

"You fight for your reality?"Asked Genji and spun oblivion"Do you get points to spend in the real world then or something?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"So it will be like we always had a slim body? Clever so I guess for that to be working not many people we would know would be playing in the Arena?" B asked.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 am

"Every change that you want in your real life will change non-player's memories, so you are right, B. You can change your appearance and personality. However with personality, no one's mind changes. It is something that helps you change into another person. Trough battles and challenges you can adquire Arena Cash which you can spend on appearance. As for personality, it is still a little secret how you can do it, yet it has be proven to be possible." said the green character "Personality... That means... I can finally be someone in life!" said Lost "Someone in life? Now that explains the Portrait you are using... A shapeless one, a Portrait used by someone lost in life... Am I right?" he asked "Yes, indeed..." answered Lost.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 pm

"Well this is interesting and all"Genji said"But when do we fight?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrnessify

TheRawrnessify

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 pm

"All is well jumping in a fight, but first maybe we should enquire is to how we are settling this fight, the rules and what becomes of it if we win or lose?" B asked curious as to how it was all happening and taking place.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 pm

"Of course you want to know all conditions if you want to play" said the green character to B "Maybe we could join a private match and I'll show all the stuff you can do then. Beware... The pain of this game... You can feel it bad..." he said with a creepy tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena Of Our Lives   The Arena Of Our Lives - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arena Of Our Lives
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2