Infinite Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Infinite Worlds

My world ends where yours begins

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:59 am

"Hmm there it is again"Said Daru"Maybe that noise has something do with it!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Creator of the Infinite Realm
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Denzel went inside the old man's house and looked at him with an insecure expression.

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 57899_std
"Don't worry, we won't do anything to you. We just want you to rest. I am sure you are not bad at all. I can see it by your face." said the old man

"Hmmm... Thank you" answered Denzel "You are welcome, indeed. What do you need? Something to eat, to drink?" as the old man talked to Denzel they sit around a table telling fantasy stories to each other.

Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm

(That guy looks so awesome =D)
Daru explored the area and found a cafe which he walked to
"I'm a bit thirsty"Said Daru"Hopefully i have a bit of change"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

"Now, tell me, young man... Where are you from?" asked the old man "I... I don't really know..." answered Denzel "I see... Maybe you are right after all." "How do you accept it so easily" "Strange things started to happen to this world, young man. Who knows, maybe you are the one that we are expecting for." "The one?" "That's why I want you to see the king. He knows everything about this world. He is really amazing when it comes to these questions."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:31 am

"Hi can i buy a drink?"Daru asked he went to the counter
A robot there pointed at a machine that said "Free"
"Oh thanks"
Daru went over to the machine and got a hot chocolate
"Mmm tastes nice..."Said Daru taking another sip
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:48 pm

And so Denzel kept talking with the old man. They slept for some hours and it was already morning. Before leaving away, villagers were curious abotu Denzel. Before leaving he ran some errands for the people. Then, as a gift, the villagers gave him some supplies for his journey, even though, the king's castle wasn't too far at all.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:56 pm

"I can see it getting boring around here after a while"Said Daru and looked over the cafe and noticed a sign saying"Games"
Daru walked over to the games but saw the mech wouldn't fit so got out of it and walked in to see what it was about
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Before leaving, the old man asked to Denzel "What is your name?" "Denzel" "Denzel, we will never forget you. I would like you to be with us for a longer time. It was only just a night, but I know we will meet soon. Keep this promise for the Lightning Bird." "Lightning Bird?" "That is my title. My real name... I'll never tell you." And so Denzel left and started walking towards the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Many games machines were inside but no people
"Hmm weird it was buzzing outside"Said Daru walking over to a machine called Kingdom Rush"This one looks good"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Denzel walked and spent a night alone in the middle of the forest. Then he managed to reach the kingdom. He visited the village and finally asked to the castle's guards to enter. "Sorry, we can't let you come in!" "Why not?" "It happens that our king is busy" "Then I'll wait here. I need to talk about smething urgent. The Lightning Bird sent me" "What? Wait a little... You will meet the king soon!" "Nice one, Denzel..." he whispered to himself
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Daru started playing the game then paused it to sit back in the chair
"I'm bored..."Said Daru
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Denzel entered the castle and managed to get an audition with the king, but the throne was empty. Near the throne there were two guards. "Huh, excuse me... But... Where is your king?" "Our majesty is right here in front of you" said one of the guards "What? I don't see anything..." "Don't joke with us, filthy mage, can't you feel the king?" "Feel?" "Yes... The perfect king that a kingdom never had before... A king who can't stop dreaming, a real dream chaser..."

~~

The strange noise reappeared again to Daru and Denzel but this time it sounded louder and longer
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

Daru turned and listened to the noise then sighed,he felt sleepy and slowly closed his eyes with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:41 pm

"What is your problem?" asked one of the guards "Argh, can't you hear this sound?" "This sound. It is our king talking." "What?" The sound got even louder and a strange light appeared before Denzel and Daru. They were both floating in an empty white world. In front of them there was nothing, until the book appeared out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:55 pm

"Zzzz argh what the hell?!"Shouted Daru as he woke up feeling as if he just fell of a cliff"Oh this must be one of those headset games where you go inside it....funny though I don't remember playing another game"Daru then noticed the book and sighed"And the books back,great"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:46 pm

The book opened slowly as it was turning its white pages. Then, it suddenly stopped and both could hear a faraway voice coming from the book. "Please... Help me... Help me... Secret Dreamers" "Huh?" said Denzel

Last edited by Diamond Wings on Tue May 28, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:38 pm

"How do you want me to help?"Asked Daru"Just hold on there and i'll help you!"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

A great light came out of the book as it almost blinded both boys. Finally the light got weaker and from the light came a sweet voice "Secret Dreamers... That's how they are called. The ones who created us. The ones who build our worlds with infinite distances. This time... Stable they are no more... A world... The ultimate distopia has arrived to destroy all dreaming worlds including reality."
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:48 pm

"How can I help stop it?"Daru asked"Tell me what to do to help"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:01 pm

The light talked again. "Calm down, young man, I will explain everything that is happening." "I'm all ears..." said Denzel "There are people around these worlds that we call Secret Dreamers. These people are a group of persons with pure heart with the capability to create parallel dream worlds when they dream them with a strong desire. The reality world and the dream world are getting unstable and Secret Dreamers are now allowed to travel trough these worlds. These worlds you just met are worlds that other people created. Of course, you can even end up meeting world you created." "That's why the king of that world was invisible. He was a Secret Dreamer" That's right. It happens that, for some unknown reason, something is behind all of this, and the only way to stop it is by gathering all the Secret Dreamers in the world. There is a big quantity of dreamers in this world. How will we found out? By exploring the worlds. Understanding what is going on, what were the worlds like before... It is something that it cannot be done by ourselves." "You who?" "Sorry, but I can't allow myself to say it, yet... Just call me Fairy"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Daru turned and saw Denzel
"Oh hi there"Said Daru"Are you new to this stuff too?"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Denzel turned to Daru "Do you think that this is a game or something? This is damn serious!"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:03 pm

"No i just don't like to stress about these things"Said Daru"Which is obviously something you're familiar with"
Back to top Go down
Diamond Wings
Diamond Wings

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:14 pm

"To stress out, huh?" said Denzel "Now, Secret Dreamers, the fate of all worlds is in your hands. Meet each other, connect your worlds, your ideals, your dreams. You will never live in an Utopia, but that doesn't mean you can't fight for the balance, for a stable world..." as Fairy finished talking, its voice faded. Denzel and Daru went back to where they were at their homes. "What the hell?" said Denzel "Was this a dream?"
Back to top Go down
Totoroguru

Totoroguru

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:04 pm

"I sure hope that guy wasn't real"Said Daru as he looked around his room and turned on his computer"He seemed like an annoying person..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else   Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond Reality - Dream Higher Than Anyone Else
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinite Worlds :: Original RP Worlds :: Fantasy Worlds-
Jump to: